Post The Story of YOur First Time getting high

I was 12, and i saw my dad crush up some weed, but back then i thought he was just ripping papers or something, n i asked him what are you doing, and he said im celebrating you being alive for 12 years, i chuckled n asked what are you smoking, he said some pot, long story short, we smoked together n got very very high lol, one of the best days of my life, one thing he always told me was just stick to weed other drugs n alcohol will kill you, and thats what i been doing ever since, we rarely smoke together now like once every 2 months, pot yours :cool:

Sir Smoke-A-Lot,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Was the third time I smoked before I got high. I was 14 years old and it was summer before my first year of High School. My older buddy, packed up a pipe in a little metal bowl. We smoked the whole thing, coughing and hacking every hit. I was inhaling, and still not high. My buddy was stoned as shit, but told me he'd pack another to get me there. I kept saying, "I think I'm a little high". My friend told me that wasn't good enough, "When you're high, you'll know it" so I smoked the next pipe solo. Needless to say after coughing a whole bunch more I was high as a kite. Could barely talk, as I was overcome by hysterically laughing mid sentence. A friend who was 16 years old at the time picked us up and we went to a 7-11. Wow, won't ever forget how crazy that was. I bought a slurppy and some jolly ranchers. Took most of the jolly ranchers and dropped them in my drink, seemed like a solid plan at the time.

My how things have changed. 11 almost 12 years of getting high. Almost half my life at age 25.

IAmKrazy2,

jklasd

hmm. well me and my 2 buddies smoked some shitty as weed. they made me a bong out of a normal size water botter(500ml) and they used a big ass sunny-d bottle for a bong (2.76l? i think). i smoked about 2 bowls of a gram so probably around .5-.7 for the size bowl in total. we the went to see hide and seek with robert deniro and dakota fanning. the marco polo scene had us all laughing uncontrollably. btw this was in winter and before the movie, i decided to jump into a snow bank where my shoes got soaked. so i had to sit in wet shoes for about 2 hours, then walk home in the snow. but it was one of the best nights haha.

jklasd,

purplechango

hope this dosnt bore too many people...

a bit of background so you kinda understand whats going on:
- 32 now didnt start MJ'in till i was 21. At the time of this particular incident i had maybe been smokin on a friday only basis for about a month( new lungs)

- at the time my friend was receiving settlement checks from an accident he was in

So earlier on Friday my cousin Rick and my friend Danny went to the bank to cash one of Danny's checks from the accident settlement :2c:

Later that night Rick, Danny, and myself were in the back alley behind ricks house and of course Mary Jane came out to play and in those days she had my ass whooped, all it took was two or three hits off the blunt an i was on cloud 9, and so it happened. :brow:

The neighborhood we were in was laid back, didnt get too much traffic, especially at night( round midnight). So, it was strange that we started seeing cop cars, first it was only like 2. :ninja: They went down street in front of the house, rounded the back and went down the alley. no biggie, right? just doing neighborhood watch or somthing?....... We of course did some ninja tactical moves and disappeared for a few mins.

Mind you this whole time, Im stoned out of my mind off of the herb i just puffed on, and as a newbie to the effects, I AM PARANOID OUT MY ACE!

Well all of a sudden, more cops start patroling the front, and i mean a shit load of them. Q-beams flashing between houses. :o You could hear the cars accelerate and the slow down fast to make turns.

So then Rick and Danny start arguing....Rick, "Man, I told you, you should'na done that." Danny, "Man, shut up, be cool......we got the money so chill, we can make it out."

So my paranoid ass asks, "wtf are yall talkin about?" and of course they (i dont remember who) answered, " dont be askin questions to answers you might now want to know about, if we tell you whats goin on, then your an accessory.....you'll have to go on the run w/us!"

They keep talkin and the tell me this story " we went to the bank to cash Dannys check and while in line we saw a woman cashing out a a huge chunk of money. We followed her out of the bank and strong armed her.

So in my head im like WTF is goin on.

Just then a police chopper flies over, with beam lights bright. So I really started flipping out.

and the guys were like, "hey, we told you, soooo... we have to make some moves, you better be ready to be a bad ass driver!" They told me to go get the car. :(

Im really really out of it by now, so i go get in my car(which is parked in the driveway next door)

and what happens next? nothing...my paranoid scarry ace sat in the car and couchlocked! LMFAO I was so effing scared i couldnt do anything.

The guys let me sit there for about 15 mins before they came lookin for me, busting a gut laughing.

Turns out that some dude had shot at a cop and then fled into the neighborhood ( very rare thing for the neighborhood....not that it couldnt ever happen cause it did, but u know....), and my opportunistic friend and cousin decided to take the most opportune moment to freak me the hell out as a new smoker.

Now I can't repay them the favor since they will never be new at smoking, but ive passed on the torch to other newbs in other exciting ways......... :lol:

purplechango,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
purplechango said:
Now I can't repay them the favor since they will never be new at smoking, but ive passed on the torch to other newbs in other exciting ways......... :lol:
A false anonymous report to the IRS about huge off-shore moneyaccounts might settle the score. (obligatory smiley-face here)

macbill,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I tried smoking on and off for half a year before it actually worked on me. I thought everyone was bullshitting me; acting silly and laughing. Then, I was in Tahoe at a friend's family cabin, and we sneaked off to do a dube. Back then, it seemed as if a lot a dope carried bogus names; Acapulco Gold, Panama Red, Michoacan. This was supposed to be Red: who knows - it was good, and I got off for the first time. 41 years ago this summer.

macbill,

Purple-Days

About 40 years ago... I got high...just can't remember a damn thing about it. :rolleyes: Pretty much been high ever since.

Purple-Days,

aterphasma

The very first time (and second, if I recall right) I smoked was with my mom. I was 19 and about to go off to college and she wanted me to be able to take a hit without looking like a total newbie. :D

I don't remember if it was the first or second time that I actually got high, probably was the first but I didn't know what to look for so I didn't know I was high, but I remember smoking a few tokes out of a natural percolation sort of dealie (it looks like a really tall sherlock and you put a tiny bit of water in the bottom, just enough to catch ash) then coming inside. My mom came with me and we were talking and rambling in that stoned sort of way and I just started giggling and laughing uncontrollably. I think I sat there in my chair and just giggled for five minutes straight, with Mom sitting across from me laughing at me laughing, which made me laugh harder. It was a great time.

I haven't had giggles like that for a very long time, but I'm kind of hoping for something memorable when I finally come back to smoking in a year.

aterphasma,

purplechango

VaporBud said:
lol purplechango that's some funny shit.
the thing is, that if i woulda heard that story, i might not have believed it,........but yeah, i get made fun of on a semi regular basis

purplechango,

Vapor-Rings

VaporBud said:
lol purplechango that's some funny shit.
:lol:

My first time was with my friend at his house. Didn't have anything else to use so we used a bic pen cap (the plastic ones) and smoked out of that. It worked damn well, except for the burning plastic... :uhoh:

I was still high as shit but I learned my lesson about smoking out of pen caps / aluminum cans / anything cancerous. I'll still hit a pipe and I'll take a blunt any day but I'd much rather....

VAPE ALL DAYYY

Vapor-Rings,

Konrad_Zuse

So I was wondering if anyone had a crazy story when the first time they got high, or the time getting up to it. My story is pretty crazy.

So I guess I'll explain a little background. I am an Athlete, and always have been. I have played soccer, football, wrestling, and then my passion Track and Field throwing events. I trained very hard in Track and was very anti anything that could decrease performance. Drinking, smoking, drugs, pot, etc. Even though my diet was pretty shitty back then. Even though I didn't do them, I still wanted to drink sometime and get high. Last year my roommates smoked all the time, I am a Sophmore in my 2nd semester now in college. One time I was like "okay let me try this." So my roommate had a bong and i went to take a hit, and I coughed my lungs out, he didn't even light it either, it was just what was left from before, hahaha. So after that I didn't try it for awhile, until this year. I tried some Granddaddy Purple, out of a bowl, and I took about 4 hits. Each hit I coughed right after doing it. It was horrible, I felt like crap. Then later on in the year, about the beginning of November, my friend was like I want to get you high, I will show you the way. I was like "I don't know..." Finally one time I was like "Okay lets do it." He explained how you take slow hits and try to not suck in too fast or else you will get too much and cough it all up. Then he told me I should hold it in for about 5-8 seconds, so I was like okay. After that I was done. Completely knocked off my ass. It was G13, so it's some strong stuff. At first I was like "Is this what it's like to be high?" Haha I was sooo confused. I was like "My brain is doing weird things, woooooah hahahaham." Finally it ended and I was like "It was fun, but I think I'm good, maybe I would smoke more or w/e." Later that night I go back to my room, where my roommate and friend would be vaping each night. I told them the story, and said it was good and all. They then asked me to vape with them and I was like, I think I'm good, I don't want to do it too much. They were like "You just smoked wiht ******, but you wont vape with us? I said okay, fine, I will vape with you guys.... The rest is history, now I love to get vaked :D.

modnote: Thread merged, please review the forum rules.

General forum etiquette is expected and appreciated. Please search and read (lurk) before posting or making a new thread; your question may have been answered or a similar topic may exist (both very likely). No one likes answering the same question over and over or 10 threads on the same topic. Posting in the right section/thread and staying on topic helps keeps things organized and civil. Please proofread your posts for clarity and quality- being intoxicated is not a valid excuse for bad posts.

Konrad_Zuse,

MoeOnTheMoon

Medical Marijuana Activist
Company Rep
I think there's another thread on this somewhere? Or did I dream it?

MoeOnTheMoon,

The_Other_Shoe

What's Going On?
The first time I ever got high was freshman year 4 years ago. My sister asked if I wanted to go to her friends house and I said sure. So in the car on our way over her friend in the front, she handed me a box and said happy brithday (was around my bday), i was like what the fuck is this? And she said to open it, I did and it had a camera lens case that had a pipe in it, a lighter, some eye drops and some baggies. It was pretty legit, although I was still in the D.A.R.E. phase, just going, no, I don't want to do drugs. Anyways they smoked a bowl in the car and we went inside. I was like... what am I suppose to do? SO the night goes on they are all high and then they go outside to smoke by the apartment pool, so they are out there and I decided to ask for the blunt. Hit it, coughed, nothing. We went inside and I smoked something else, can't remember now, and still nothing really. They wanted to go out for pizza so we all got in the car, and I remember going over a hill and just started giggling cause being in the car just tickled everywhere. When we get back, I hit a pipe and that was the end, I was rocked. They put in Grandma's Boy and I stared at the wall trying to get it to stop moving back and forth like a strobe light. I remember asking myself over and over, is this going to end? Will I be normal again? Why did I do this? All that, then I was told to lay down so I did. I didn't fall asleep, it felt like I did though. I laid face down on the random mattress and I could hear everything they said, but didn't move and didn't do anything. They sounded like a tv that was really far away, but I could hear it really clearly. I would twitch like every 20 seconds and it would get little acknowledgments from her friends points out I was moving and them snickering a little at it. It was really strange, but opened the door to a whole new world.

The_Other_Shoe,

BillieBudd

I had my first taste in 1967. I was a bit disappointed and wondered what all the shouting was about. A couple more times, the same thing and I just stopped for a few years, concentrating on liver damage.
In 1970, while teaching in Chicago, I spent spring vacation with friends in the Bahamas. At the hotel, the bartender asked if we wanted to smoke something later. My companions thought it was a good idea and so this guy came up after his shift and rolled a joint as big as a baseball bat out of a paper bag. It got passed to me and KABOOM! I will admit that it was a bit frightening and walking about in the exotic locale did nothing to return any sense of reality to me. However, a more experienced chum stayed with me for reassurance and so it was.

BillieBudd,

lwien

First time was in the Khyber Pass in Afghanistan, but I think I told this story in another thread.

lwien,

420Birth

Vaporist - Member #420
My first time was a little bit over a year ago. Some Kush out of a med/large bong. I was 26, and finally gave in...I guess, hehe.

So apparently I did way too much and after coughing for 20 mins, my friend was on his way out. So I was left alone and it had been about 40 mins since I was officially high. Well I started rambling and felt all weird and paranoid (not of cops, but of what was happening to my body/mind) and my friend was STILL with me. haha Finally he left a lil bit after, but I was worried I would possibly get real sick or need to go to the ER, or DIE...I didn't know and my mind was racing.

So I tried to sleep, but no go...and I called my girl over. She didn't know. Well I answered the door and hugged her and then all the sudden I was thinking..."how did I get 5 ft from the door and turned around 180"...but I tried to play it off. Well needless to say she smelled it and knew. Got upset, but then got over it.

That was like in Feb...09, so in June 09 I got my card and also put my name on the list for the PD...been vaping ever since. Got my girl vaping to calm down her back pain and she enjoys it and baked goods.
She just got her card last weekend, so now we're good to go.

I no longer get paranoid like that, but maybe I have not put myself in that position. We try to be real responsible with it and keep it all good. :ko:

420Birth,

Clever User name

The eyes have one language everywhere
Really!
my first time i was 4 years old in 1979.
my parents received a TV in the mail from Panama. Where my 15 year old aunt had been shipped off to , to hide her pregnancy and give it up for adoption. Well obviously my aunt likes to have fun so she hooked my then 21 year old mom 22 yr old dad up. They kept pulling hunks of greenish gold globs of bud out the back of the tv. my first cousin was there , and you were there and you too, oh wait...that was a dream...anyway long story short we all had our own huge joints, even 4 year old me, we smoked, and ate and went to sleep at my bed time- with no spanking that night. Did not smoke again till i was 19. I NEVER wanted to be like my mom that druggie, then i woke up and realized she is the shit, best mom i could have ever wished for. I did not die, no one was hurt, I am a very successful person today. I have never told anyone this story, but I want to be truly honest with you guys. I was gonna tell you about the time when i was 19, but it's the same ole scene, maybe another day.

Clever User name,

Konrad_Zuse

The_Other_Shoe said:
The first time I ever got high was freshman year 4 years ago. My sister asked if I wanted to go to her friends house and I said sure. So in the car on our way over her friend in the front, she handed me a box and said happy brithday (was around my bday), i was like what the fuck is this? And she said to open it, I did and it had a camera lens case that had a pipe in it, a lighter, some eye drops and some baggies. It was pretty legit, although I was still in the D.A.R.E. phase, just going, no, I don't want to do drugs. Anyways they smoked a bowl in the car and we went inside. I was like... what am I suppose to do? SO the night goes on they are all high and then they go outside to smoke by the apartment pool, so they are out there and I decided to ask for the blunt. Hit it, coughed, nothing. We went inside and I smoked something else, can't remember now, and still nothing really. They wanted to go out for pizza so we all got in the car, and I remember going over a hill and just started giggling cause being in the car just tickled everywhere. When we get back, I hit a pipe and that was the end, I was rocked. They put in Grandma's Boy and I stared at the wall trying to get it to stop moving back and forth like a strobe light. I remember asking myself over and over, is this going to end? Will I be normal again? Why did I do this? All that, then I was told to lay down so I did. I didn't fall asleep, it felt like I did though. I laid face down on the random mattress and I could hear everything they said, but didn't move and didn't do anything. They sounded like a tv that was really far away, but I could hear it really clearly. I would twitch like every 20 seconds and it would get little acknowledgments from her friends points out I was moving and them snickering a little at it. It was really strange, but opened the door to a whole new world.
I thouhgt I was going to die my first or 2nd time vaping. I kept asking my roommate, "I think I vpaed too much, am I going to die?" HAHA.

Konrad_Zuse,
Top Bottom