Post pics of your side-kick stoner cat(s) or any other animal

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
I have sees pics of FC members stoner kittys...so I thought they needed their own thread.

To the cats that enjoy our version of catnip....heres to you :cool:
IMG_0515.jpg

.....post pics if you got em. seems a lot of members on this forum have a cat to enjoy the clouds with ;)

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
good lookin' dogs man....spiral i kno u got a few pics of your cat and the PD....lets see some more pics people!

:lol:

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

McNerdius

god of nerds
We've got 3 cats... One of them seems unaffected when we vape. Another is like... "what the hell" the whole time, and i kinda feel bad for her, but who knows. The boy though... HE KNOWS. HE LOOOOVES. I think it's when i preheat the vape, he smells it. He comes and lays on the back of the couch. Only time he or anyone else lays there, oddly enough.

[pics deleted by imageshack]

Ok now... for you cat owners out there... You *know* that if your cat is gonna lay down and chill... he's gonna get COMFY. right ? K when Jager is high, he lays in that same spot on the couch (right between our heads basically...) He always slides down the cushion. And nudges himself back into place. And slides... and nudges... etc. That's what he's doing above. A sober cat is going to get his ass up, reposition himself to not slide any more, and be comfy. Right ? It's frickin great. He'll do that for about 10 minutes. Right after we toss in that 2nd bowl he wakes up. He'll run circles around our kitchen-island thing... Hump one of our other 2 cats (both girls...fixed...) Well he tries but they bitch-slap him till he stops. It's quite the show. It's one of those little things my archenemy, Alcohol, cannot give ya.

And NO i am not BSing. I'll try getting vids at some point........ While i'm baked... That'll be hard.

McNerdius,

hub

30359152392e0ccba009.jpg

Here are my pups serving as my lookout.

The Boston loves to hang out and vape, but he's a gassy mofo and can ruin a tasty bowl in an instant. He can fart in a large playroom, the smell wafts through the kitchen, and finally into a living room with vaulted ceilings...and it will still knock you on your ass and saturate the air for a good 5 minutes. Ahh, but I love them both.

hub,

lwien

A Dobie and a Boston. Nice dogs. I love when dogs and cats cross their legs that way and it seems that only females do that, which is kinda interesting, no (the Dobie's a female, right?)

lwien,

hub

lwien said:
A Dobie and a Boston. Nice dogs. I love when dogs and cats cross their legs that way and it seems that only females do that, which is kinda interesting, no (the Dobie's a female, right?)
Yep, the dobie is a girl. She's the only dog I've had that crosses her legs. She also has this weird genetic predisposition to "flank suck." Just like a baby sucking his thumb, she plops down and sucks on the area between her leg and her belly. She always wakes with a giant patch of spit back there.

owin, this is the first Boston I've had. I took him in at about 1 year old when my sister and her kids couldn't take care of him. They kept him outside and generally ignored him. He whined. He ate her patio furniture and plants. He jumped on the kids. He was hyper and generally unruly according to her.

In my experience with the same dog, he's been the most loving, obedient, freakin hilarious dog I've ever owned. All dogs with short faces, like Boxers, pugs, and bulldogs, take in lots of excess air when they eat, which gives them non-stop gas.

But the Boston provides daily entertainment. He was super easy to house train and teach tricks. He has never met a person he didn't love. I can take him anywhere, and he's always the snuggly life of the party. When I go on vacation, all my friends volunteer to watch the Boston. I can't imagine life without him now, and I think I'll always have a Boston or a French Bulldog from this point. He's like getting a full-sized dog with the personality to match wrapped up in a tiny little package.

I just helped a friend of mine adopt her second Boston from craigslist. There's always a few on there that need good homes. Go look at some youtube videos of funny Bostons, and then hop on craigslist and provide a home for one in need!

hub,
Top Bottom