Post All Your Favorite Arrested Development Quotes

EveryDayAmnesiac

Bob Loblaw, I JUST realized you have a YouTube link in your sig. Nice!

And, even though I have seen this episode a million times, I JUST got this joke:

I also just got THIS joke:

You can always find new jokes in this show!

Only 1 month to go! :mmmm:

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Bob Loblaw, I JUST realized you have a YouTube link in your sig. Nice!

And, even though I have seen this episode a million times, I JUST got this joke:

You can always find new jokes in this show!

Only 1 month to go! :mmmm:
plenty of milkshots to go thru there! enjoy the vids!

as to the jump the shark moment, love that shit! i think mitch was also referring to the fact
that by allowing such blatant burger king promotion, the show was "jumping the shark", while not only someone, but the fonz, is jumping the shark, which started the goddamn phrase to begin with, fuckin' genious!

EveryDayAmnesiac

as to the jump the shark moment, love that shit! i think mitch was also referring to the fact that by allowing such blatant burger king promotion, the show was "jumping the shark", while not only someone, but the fonz, is jumping the shark, which started the goddamn phrase to begin with, fuckin' genious!

It's a wonderful restaurant! :lol:

EveryDayAmnesiac

Tobias: Oh yes, I'm going to be a great mole! Check, two, three: Let Lilly lick Lionel's lusty leathers! Let Lilly lick Lionel's lusty leathers!"

EveryDayAmnesiac,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Deadhead101

I am the Vapor King--I can do anything
Today in Atlantic City I spotted a "Loose Seal". Hahahah. I was walking on the beach and saw a huge crowd of people standing around a seal. The seal was just chilling, enjoying the sun apparently.

Right when i saw it i started cracking up because it instantly made me think of Arrested Development and the whole Lucile, Loose Seal thing. Poor Buster.

lreindl

Pacific NW
I can't believe I just found this thread! AD is one of my favorite shows.

S1E14 "Shock and Awe"
Will Arnett: "You got a mustache!"
"I mean you've got milk on your mustache."
"I mean you've got a milk mustache!"

And then how Gob misreads the situation and ends up sleeping with the ugly girl to get back at Michael... I almost died from laughing.

Meremoth

AKA ♫ Stinky Wizzleteats ♫
Ok, so I didn't read through this thread because I'm going to watch all the episodes again and didn't want to spoil any jokes I might have missed, but I'm going to post this one anyway, forgive me if someone else already posted it:

Waitress: Plate or platter?

Lucille: I don't understand the question and I won't respond to it.

SD_haze

I know what *I'm* doing for this Sunday's marathon..

291987_266848330128346_576969039_n.jpg

Top Bottom