possible waterfall vaping?

supavape420

Tommy Chong
vtac said:
[url]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/1900/vaporizerwaterfallrr7.th.jpg[/url][url]http://img204.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif[/url]

Very cool, from the vid on their site it looks like the 500ml takes about 40 seconds to drain... would milk a huge hit if everything was set up right. Yummy. :drool:

The parts sold separately would be $120.95 for 250ml and $143.95 for 500ml. I emailed them for the price sans Vapordoc.
i think it would be a better idea to just make one of those beaker holders from scratch then go and waste a bunch of money on a fancy one

supavape420,

captainwolf

Spiral I will keep a look out for you. I thought it looked pretty cool too. I can find out what the technical name of that equipment is because I've seen it in a lab before. I'll let you know what I find.

captainwolf,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
That would be great. I was looking up scientific glass parts online, and a lot of places don't include images (just the name of the glass parts)....

I wonder if you sent a picture of it (or made your own so it didn't appear like drug paraphernalia) they could simply accommodate your request from their....

SpiralArchitect,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
google science supplies, youll pull up loads of sites with nice lab glass

that particular peice of equipment is called a separatory funnel i believe, its meant for separation and siphoning of aquacious mixtures

Acolyte of Zinglon,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Oh yeah, I read page 1. They went over it their. :D

I'm looking at the link Clear_Dome posted... how do I figure out what mm the ground glass connection is? or are they 14mm or 18.8mm standard?

I'll probably order all the parts, since this look under 80 bucks this week to give it a try, I have someone who is ready to buy my big ol' bong, yay! I'll just use a regular cup for the bottom and get a water-pipe attachment (like offered by SSV) for the top.

Separatory Funnel Pear Shaped - 41.75

Scientific Stand - 24.95

:)

SpiralArchitect,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
dont care about the the ground joint size , all ground joint are standard so if it's not 14 or 18 you can even find the right size of Xmm male glass joint to barb ....just email the store you buy it before buying it to know what size of joint it is and buy at the same time the male parts

Clear_Dome,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Thanks Clear_Dome. I'm not 100% set on ordering it, but depending on how the transaction with my glass goes through, I may just order it. I'll be sure to keep everyone updated.

SpiralArchitect,

potbelly

vapor waterfall (merged)

Anyone ever try to create a whip style vape attached to a waterfall bong? seems like you would get more of a consistent draw since it's a consistent flow of water draining out. a attachment for the PD would be even better!!! :cool::uhoh:

potbelly,

jcw919

you know ive been wondering pretty much the same thing. Could i hook up a vape to my gravity vortex?

jcw919,

potbelly

jcw919 said:
you know ive been wondering pretty much the same thing. Could i hook up a vape to my gravity vortex?
That would be a good one, try it for me pleaseeeee. I may have to go out and buy a gravity vortex, I was just going to use a empty 2 liter soda bottle and attach the hose from my vape to the top.

potbelly,

jcw919

ill try it on the vortex when i get my extreme on monday, 4/20! Tell me how your waterfall goes

jcw919,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
The Gravitron Waterfall has adapters to use with a vaporizer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKANn4uAJpc

check it out, looks pretty cool. I know we have a thread around here on a similiar subject, and it was concluded that you could get the basically the same stuff from a science supply shop at a fraction of the price.

SpiralArchitect,
Top Bottom