• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Positive post thread

Seren

Away with the fairies
Life+is+Beautiful+Tree.jpg
........ HAPPY FRIDAY!! :) :) :)

°k

The sound of vapor
So here it is! Your very own thread to tell about things that got you excited, that positively influenced your mood, that made your day, things that made you go... fuck yeah!

Why such a thread? We have threads to complain about random stuff or to talk about how depressed we are and as much as these are needed, I believe it's important to balance it a bit with some random positive vibes.
So let's talk about how you got free tickets for your favourite band concert, how you got that promotion at work you've been working hard for for years, how you realized that you can live without ice cream now, how your dispensary now gives you the price by phone, how your homies stopped combusting thanks to you and jumped into the vape wagon, how your neighbour's power drill broke down last Sunday morning, in other word how life turned out great for that brief moment and made you go hell fucking yeah!

Also I've posted the following story in the Fuck you !!! thread and been told off. :disgust:

The other day my £250 headphones decided to stop working (not charging any more), I bought them more than a year ago and was pretty sure the warranty was over but couldn't find any info about it. After googling it, I found a site that was selling them with a 2 year warranty; I got them from a 3rd party on Amazon but decided to try my luck and contacted the seller I got them from and here's the answer I got:

hello

you can zend it back to amazon

So here I was, kinda desperate (music on the go is a very big deal to me, it keeps me safe from all the crap people talk about for instance but not just), thinking that my investment didn't really pay up and thinking I had to find a new pair...
In a last attempt I decided to try Amazon but the refund/return feature works only for 30 days after receiving an order and I couldn't find anything about warranties... so last option was "Contact us", email, phone or chat. Chat sounded better than the other options and here I was a minute later talking to Kim. One simple sentence to explain the issue and she apologized for not being able to offer a replacement as it was fulfilled by Amazon but sold by a 3rd party and offered me a full refund! She initiated it without even waiting for them to receive the headphones and asked if I was ok with having them collected at no cost. She even complimented me on my work place (since it was in their system) and said she was really looking forward to our next game (sorry mankind, I work in a stupid video game company but I'm not proud of it...).
It was way too good to be true so I double checked with her that I had nothing to pay and that they were taking my word for it and... indeed there was no catch!
I've checked my account and have already received the refund and today I've even received another "refund" of £3.99 for some shipping cost that I never had to pay. I've also kept the battery in case I buy the same pair again (which is now £40 cheaper than it used to be) and have noticed that the manufacturer will release a new version before the end of the month.

So FUCK YEAH!

And this is my first thread here so fuck yeah me!! :rockon:

mod note: Merged with Positive post thread.

Last edited:

Radio

stay true to yourselves
Fuck yeah, I got payed today for a FULL weeks work last week (plus overtime!) (doens't happen often because I'm only casual!) AND my ex-insurance company refunded $1000 because I cancelled my annual renewal.

Sitting on a decent amount of cash at the moment, which doesn't make me happy.. It's just money, nobody owns it, it just passes through our hands..

but i am Fuck Yeah'ing about the seeds, lights, pots and fertilized I just purchased.. for.. legal herb growing.. yes, legal.

vakedcow

Gentle cow vaper and halloween kiddo
Fuck yeah. Nice thread!
I just came back from a physically demanding week in the mountains with mentally and physically handicapped people and it gave me so much joy and satisfaction!
on top of that I got to see Prof. Mechoulam yesterday, what a cool human!
not to mention the great sponteanous sesh with a fellow vaper. ..
Fuck yeah, Great days to be alive and conscious!

Radio

stay true to yourselves
Depressionism is all the rage these days... :shrug:

And I couldn't be happier about it. Fuck yeah! :rockon:
AHahhahahaha.. humans.. walking contradictions. conundrums wrapped in a riddle wrapped in a blunt.

edit: fuck yeah! just did another workout (4th day in a row of staying active!) and i'm not usually a fitness person :)
Did abs and chest, wooooooooo! feel great!

Last edited:

StickyShisha2

it isn't often that the local PD is seen in a positive light, but lately Denver seems to be doing well.

TOP COP: OFC. DEAN WALKER

Wednesday, October 1, 2014 a Denver man and his wife called the Denver Police as a last resort for help with their son. Their son has Aspergers, and was growing increasingly upset due to some changes in his environment. The family had just moved to a new apartment, and was short on funds. The father was two days from payday and the family was without food. In comes Denver Police Department District Three, Southeast Denver Officer Dean Walker.

Using his various skills, he calmly talked the frustrated young man down, but he didn’t stop there. Dean recognized how frustrating hunger can make anyone and took the young man to get something to eat. The family was beyond grateful for Dean’s kindness, and calming demeanor. The young man’s father later wrote in to thank Dean. He and his wife are sure that he kept the situation from escalating, and that he turned a bad day for their son, into a great one with a this simple act.

Seren

Away with the fairies
Diwali-Festival.jpg

:) :) :) :) Wishing you a Diwali sparkling with joy and glowing with warmth :) :) :) :)

Seren,
Top Bottom