• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Positive Feedback

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Seller: @Yoosh
Description of Item: Tootin Paraphenalia, whips, and wands.
Shipping time: USPS Time
Rating out of 5: 5+, of course!
Comments: @Yoosh and I have been doing business like a local head shop. He has the
Patience of a parent with a troublesome child. And, boy, does he have some toys! Always
A gentleman, I can't wait till his next bundle of joy! Always a joy. Always Yoosh!

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
Seller/Buyer: @bassplayer
Description of item: Mobius Circle Atlas with Crucible and Carb Cap

Cost of item: 850
Payment time: PayPal
Shipping time: 2 days after payment
Rating out of 5: 5
Comments: Verbose and transparent communication, total overkill packaging (always a plus for glass) item was just as described. great transaction, trusted seller.

MileHighHuman

Buyer : @Techn!d0n

Item : Mighty vaporizer

Cost : $275

Payment time : Instantly / asap

Rating out of 5 : 5

Comments : Fantastic transaction! Great communication skills. Payment received instantly. Messages fast too. Id do business with again any day. Thanks again for your purchase!

TNT_error

Seller: @muunch
Item: UD Kit
Cost: Great Deal!
Payment time: Instant
Shipping time: Instant
Rate out of 5: 55555555
Comments: Great seller, would buy from him again any day! Communication was very consistent and shipping was basically instant. Package came well wrapped and everything in place. Ocd wise, I couldn't ask for more.

anasrzi

Seller: @MileHighHuman
Item: dnail Sapphire dish
Shipping speed and cost: sent out next day for a good low fee
Payment: PayPal $225 inc shipping
Rating 10/10
Comments: I got in touch with mile high about taking the SiC dish and sapphire dish as a big combo deal, we ended up coming to a agreement for me to grab the SiC now and the sapphire later. Excellent communication daily from the seller, posted super quick and came thru undamaged with zero taxes to pay either.

Overall I'm very happy and will deal with this member again in fact I look forward to it!

MileHighHuman

Buyer : @anasrzi

Item : Dnail Sapphire Dish

Payment : Proper PayPal payment was paid as soon as possible!

Rating : 10/10

Comments: Thanks so much for helping me get all the items off my hands that you have! Its been more than a pleasure not only doing business with you but also chatting about vaporization and devices as well!!!

lluiscat

Seller: @PPN
Description of item: Elev8 recycler and ashcatcher
Cost of item: 52€
Comments: Great seller! He also included in the package a titanium nail, a glass nail, a dome, a dabstorm vape pen and a minivap flexicone for free! Great communication and great shipment time. Thanks so much!

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Seller: @PPN
Description of item: Elev8 recycler and ashcatcher
Cost of item: 52€
Comments: Great seller! He also included in the package a titanium nail, a glass nail, a dome, a dabstorm vape pen and a minivap flexicone for free! Great communication and great shipment time. Thanks so much!

I'm very happy everything came safe!

Like all my previous experiences here, there was a lot of confidences between us.... it seems there is a lot of great guys here in FC!

Danksta

Seller/Buyer: btka
Description of item: Milaana
Cost of item: $155
Payment time: Fast
Shipping time: Same Day
Comments: Smooth. THX!

btka

Seller/Buyer: Danksta
Description of item: Milaana
Cost of item: $155
Payment time: Fast
Shipping time: Same Day
Comments: was a pleasure to deal with... can recommend him...

Top Bottom