• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Positive Feedback

virtualpurple

Seller: @Zow237
description: Tubo with ddave concentrate stem along with a few standard stems and several sets of batteries
shipping time: didn't really time it, but relatively quick to Alaska.
Rating out of 5: 4.5-5. I had to give the stems a quick ISO bath on arrival but I have no complaints. The items were in otherwise perfect condition. I would order from @Zow237 again in a heartbeat, it was a fast and painless transaction! Love the tubo, thank you!

Zow237

Seller: @Zow237
description: Tubo with ddave concentrate stem along with a few standard stems and several sets of batteries
shipping time: didn't really time it, but relatively quick to Alaska.
Rating out of 5: 4.5-5. I had to give the stems a quick ISO bath on arrival but I have no complaints. The items were in otherwise perfect condition. I would order from @Zow237 again in a heartbeat, it was a fast and painless transaction! Love the tubo, thank you!

Enjoy! Glad you love the tubo! Thanks for the kind words :)

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
Seller: @steama
Description: Regular plate Lotus with WPA, long stem pipe and a wicked case.
Shipping time: Really fast but the post office delivered it to the wrong house. Took a phone call a couple days later to figure it out. Just a weird one.
Rating out of 5: 5. Dude, thanks for the great deal. Thoroughly enjoying the Lotus right now.

mutten840

Buyer: @ensabbahnur
Description of item: 30mm Sapphire insert
Cost: $160.00
Payment speed: extremely fast
Rating: 5/5
Comments: Nice and easy.. The way things should be =) Super smooth transaction and a breeze to work with. Thanks again =)

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
Seller: @steama
Description of item: Arizer Air w/a shitload of stems and Pear Tree Vapman
Shipping time: 2 Days each time
Rating out of 5: 5 on both transactions.
Comments: Awesome seller of gear. Ships fast and included all the accessories plus the perfect carrying cases for each unit were included. I am pleased as punch with both vapes and couldn't be happier with the transactions.
Thanks again!
:cheers:

redijedi808

Seller: @evil 55
Description of item: S&B Plenty
Shipping time: 2 Days(seller sent it as quick as possible as stated)
Rating out of 5: 5
Comments:
Quick and simple transaction. I inquired about the Plenty on Saturday. Settled payment on Sunday, and Plenty was shipped first thing on Monday.

This was my first FC transaction and I hope all my future ones are as just as smooth.

Very satisfied with the product and service provided.

Last edited:

anasrzi

Seller: @MileHighHuman
Item: dnail SiC dish and extras
Shipping speed and cost: sent out next day for a good low fee
Payment: PayPal $200 inc shipping
Rating 10/10
Comments: I got in touch with mile high about taking the SiC dish and sapphire dish as a big combo deal, we ended up coming to a agreement for me to grab the SiC now and the sapphire later. Excellent communication daily from the seller, posted super quick and came thru undamaged with zero taxes to pay either.

Overall I'm very happy and will deal with this member again in fact I look forward to it!

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
Seller: @EVlL 55
Description of item: Volcano Classic
Cost of item: $210
Shipping time: Next business day, shipped Priority, arrived very quickly.
Rating out of 5: 5/5
Comments: Fantastic transaction. Quick shipping, good price, and EVlL was awesome enough to throw in a few extras for free. Thanks!

Top Bottom