Positive Feedback

BeEazy

Seller/Buyer: [Seller] @Justpassedu
Description of item: ALFA by goboof
Cost of item: $145 retail price $200
Shipping time: Shipped on Saturday arrived at my door on Monday.
Rating out of 5: 5 If i could rate higher I would.
Comments: It was a pleasure doing business with @Justpassedu. He paid extra to have it shipped to me quickly and to provide a tracking number. He's quick at responding to message and takes the time to share his knowledge. I would do business with you again, Thank you!

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Seller: @masaki
Item : Persei, batts and charger
Rating : 5/5
Comments : I was not worried at all given this member's history of good feedback here, and I was not disappointed. Shipping was fast, communication was excellent, product was as described and the deal was great!

Last edited:

PeteSeattle

Seller: @NickDlow
Description of item: Mothershop toro glass
Cost of item: $6
Shipping time: 5-days
Rating out of 5: 5 out of 5
Comments: although everything went smoothly with transaction and shipping Nick deserves a 5/5 because I've done business with him before. But, usps, totally smashed the glass :(

Dj Bass

Seller: NewVape
Description of item: Life Saber Vape with MANY extras.
Cost of item: $140
Shipping time: He got it shipped out within a day of payment. Arrived within 5 days of sending payment.
Rating out of 5: I give this man 6 out of 5.
Comments: This was a great price on a great kit. Came with everything someone needs to get started using the LSV like a pro. Well packed in the box it came in. All glass clean and pristine. Box labeled well as fragile and arrived in good condition. Would definitely do business with this man in the future.

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Seller/Buyer: @BoogerMan
Description of item: Misc glass @ pillar recycler
Cost of item: 75 usd
Payment time:
Shipping time: tracking # was received in very good time.
Rating out of 5: 5
Comments: very smooth transaction and answered messages very timely I would rec. For buying from (believe his post is stil active)

JJ420

chillin on the couch, sippin off a 22 ounce.
Seller: @Scott A
Description of item: B&W Ebony hybrid glass core Heat Island vaporizer
Cost of item: $180 shipped
Shipping time: Immediately upon receiving my funds (money order) in the mail
Rating out of 5: five out of five
Comments: Super quick shipping and excellent communication throughout the entire process - no doubt Scott A is a highly recommended FC member to conduct business with!

Scott A

Buyer: @JJ420
Description of item: B&W ebony HI hybrid
cost: $180
Shipping time: Took payment by money order and it was sent out as soon as possible after we agreed on the deal.
Rating out of 5: 5 out of 5 for sure
Comments: Never took payment by money order before but everything went very smoothly and I would definitely do business with @JJ420 again.

nano-macro

Seller:@biohacker
Description of item: lightly used Vriptech VHW vape and pair of glass bowls (one 14mm, one 18mm) and other accessories
Cost of item:
$280usd shipped
Shipping time: Right after receiving my funds via paypal. Canada to the west coast took a week.
Rating out of 5: (5/5)
Comments: @biohacker was great to arrange the deal with and he follows through with what he tells you. Excellent packing of glass items with tons of padding and wrapping, double boxed. biohacker is honest and friendly. Don't hesitate to trade with him.

WeedyGirl1979

Seller: @albundy
Product: Arizer Air
Price: $125 shipped
Shipping time: Ordered Saturday, received today!
Transaction details: I got an Air that looks factory perfect, in the original box, and a friendly PM letting me know I was clear to launch when it arrived! I'm a satisfied customer.
Rating: 5/5!

Top Bottom