Positive Feedback

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Seller/Buyer: BUYER= ME /SELLER @MileHighLife
Description of item: Trade Persei/SR-71 for Health stone gear.
Cost of item: TRADE
Payment time: Both of us sent out on friday (@MileHighLife beat me to the post office:tup:)
Shipping time: Sent out (Black) Friday both received Monday.
Rating out of 5: 10
Comments: Pleasure to deal with @MileHighLife, made the deal, and scheduled to send out packages on friday. I had a horrible time trying to find a post office that was open, finally made it and sent @MileHighLife a late response , he was so cool about it. I would with out a doubt deal with @MileHighLife again, he sent my goodies super packed and wrapped, awesome job my man.
Had great communication, another great honest FC'r, bomb proof packing & fast shipping.
What else can you ask for ? I would highly recommend @MileHighLife to anyone looking to buy or looking to sell, he's genuine and had great communication.

Thank you !!!:tup:

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
Seller/Buyer: Trade between myself and Blazing OG
Description of item: Health stone glass + torches for Persei + SR71
Cost of item: Trade
Payment time: N/A
Shipping time: We both shipped Friday and both received Monday
Rating out of 5: 5!
Comments: I know Blazing OG had a bitch of a time finding and open post office since it was the day after Thanksgiving but he didn't give up til he had my package out on the day that we had agreed on. He had everything bubble wrapped and even threw in a free set of accent rings and a pollen press!

Right on @BLAZING OG ... your the man!

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Seller/Buyer: Seller=Me /Buyer @bellas
Description of item: Hercules SR-71
Cost of item: $90
Payment time: As fast as typing would allow, thats BLAZING fast!:tup:
Shipping time: Next to immediate, I wrapped and sent out package hours after payment was received.
Rating out of 5: 10:tup:

Comments: Super smooth transaction, bellas paid immediately after finalizing deal. I couldn't of asked for a smoother transaction.
Thanks bella I hope you enjoy your new toy!!:tup:

1_gr8_underdog

Trapped in the Astral Planes Back from the dead
Seller: @z9
Description of item (2) E-Nano Stems w/pinch
Cost of item: $16.00 shipped
Payment time: 12/7/2013
Shipping time: 12/10/2013
Rating out of 5: 5
Comments: Bomb proof shipping, smooth transaction, good communication.
This was a great deal! Very Happy! Thanks z9 :tup:

Last edited:
1_gr8_underdog,
Reactions: Sonics420

z9

Buyer: @1_gr8_underdog
Description of item (2) E-Nano Stems w/pinch
Cost of item: $16.00 shipped
Payment time: 12/7/2013
Shipping time: 12/10/2013
Comments: Great communication, fast payment, understanding of the shipping delay. Thanks for making the transaction painless!

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Seller/Buyer: Seller: Me/ Buyer: @vape4health
Description of item: Bender w/Hammer Top & 2 hammer rod's
Cost of item: $$$
Payment time: Immediate
Shipping time: I bought shipping label within minutes, ready to ship out Monday morning (shipped).
Comments: Vape4health and my self made and agreement and within a half hour I had received payment from vape4health. Super quick payment , prompt and courteous, it was a pleasure to do business with vape4health. I would defiantly recommend any one buying from or selling to vape4health, no hassle and fast payment.
I hope you enjoy your new gear!!!:tup:

Last edited:

Sonics420

Buyer: @next level
Description of item: underdog twig with vvps
Cost of item: $125 shipped
Payment: made the day after inquiry, quick!
Shipping time: I shipped it priority after the weekend (sold friday)
Rating out of 5: 5/5
Comments: enjoy the vape, looking forward to many more positive transactions on FC!

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
Supplier: thesoloman
Description of item:
DaVinci U Tube
Cost of item: See comments
Payment time: N/A
Shipping time: Saturday 12/14
Rating out of 5: 5++
Comments: TheSoloMan had a DaVinci U tube up for trade so I inquired about trading an item for it. He told me he had received a u tube with a tiny crack in it so DaVinci sent him a second one so he had 2. He then told me to gift something to someone in need in the spirit of the holiday and that he would send me the u tube with the crack for free! We adopt families for the holidays at work so I ended up adding a few gifts to what I was giving.

I now have the u tube in my possession and the crack is so small and unnoticeable that I had to hold it up to the light to find it! He even sent me a few little ceramic trays he made in a ceramic class too!

Thanks a bunch @thesoloman ... happy holidays!

vape4health

Seller: @BLAZING OG
Description: Bender hammer 2 rods
Cost of item: 160 shipped
Payment time: Quickish, I had a paypal problem.
Shipping time: He printed label instantly and had it moving early the next morning.
Rating: 5
Comments: @BLAZING OG was very fast and friendly on pm's. Item as described with a bunch of extras, I'd have to guess hes a cool dude IRL. Thanks man.

EDIT : I should have this added this in the first time. Dude said bombproof shipping, no shit, I mean shrapnel probly would have passed but any normal postage drop kicks or whatever the fuck they do would not have hurt this thing. He took time to fill holes with single peanuts and no glass could have touch anything. I was impressed.

Last edited:

//////

Seller: me, @//////
Buyer: @Taeyeon
Item: mobius 5 hole slide & b. wilson disc screen slide
Price: $50 shipped
Experience: very easy transaction. buyer sent payment via paypal immediately. absolutely zero problems.
Rating out of 5: a big 5
Comments: the buyer was very friendly and a very clear communicator. would happily do business with @Taeyeon again!

2 Paces

Seller: @mlo4sho
Buyer: 2 Paces
Item: Colie 14" showerhead bubbler
Price: $95
Shipping time: Immediate
Rating: 5 out of 5
Comments: Piece was exactly as described. It was shipped quickly, and packed very safely. Deal could not have been smoother.

JJ420

chillin on the couch, sippin off a 22 ounce.
Seller: gvape
Buyer: JJ420 (myself)
Item: Mahagony Toasty Top w/ accessories
Price: $170.00 shipped
Shipping time: Immediate
Comments: Super cool dude working out the details of sale with me and ultimately going through with the sale. Couldn't ask for anything more! Thanks gvape!!

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Seller: me
Buyer: @DannyVi
Item: Grey firefly vaporizer
Price: Paypal
Shipping time: Quick as possible
Comments: good dude, paid immediately, didn't freak when tracking stalled for days over the holidays and snowstorms. Tried to get it to him as fast as I could. Would definitely do business with again.

Rusty778

Getting Lost
Seller: @z9
Buyer: Rusty778 (Me)
Description of item: GBD SuperMan Fritted Disk W/O logo
Cost of item: 155 USD
Shipping time: Fast
Comments: My tube was exactly as described, great communication as we both had particular situations around this transaction and everyone got what they wanted. Would definitely do business again!

z9

Seller: Me
Buyer: @Rusty778
Description of item: GBD SuperMan Fritted Disk W/O logo
Cost of item: 155 USD
Comments: Prompt payment, fast communication throughout our long and drawn out transaction, great buyer to work with

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Seller: Me BOG
Buyer: @purplegoddesse03
Description of item: Headford Inline 18mm ash catcher
Cost of item: $140 with paypal and shipping.
Payment time: Immediate
Shipping time: immediate
Comments: Thanks @purplegoddesse03, contacted me, offered me a deal & I accepted.
It was a pleasure to do business with PG03, courteous , fast payer and even threw in 5 more bucks than deal required , not necessary but thank you !!!! I hope you enjoy your immaculate ash catcher and a few goodie's I threw in. Sorry for taking so long to right this , holidays and all.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Seller: @BLAZING OG :rolleyes:
Buyer:
@jlee138
Description of item: Persei/omicron/IRIS Top/Nibbler X/SS kit/ETC
Cost of item: $$$
Payment time: Lightning Fast
Shipping time: I shipped immediately
Comments: Thanks brotha, it was a pleasure dealing with you my friend. I hope you and your brother enjoy these more than me. We finalized deal and payment was immediate, he paid extra for overnight shipping and he got it by the next day 1pm-ish.
Hope we do business again. We will for sure keep in touch, thanks buddy!!!!:cheers::cheers:

BLAZING OG,

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
Buyer: Me
seller: @charliedontsurf
Item
: PNWT
Price: Traded for Rooted Nook Tablet
Experience: Couldn't ask for a better one!
Rating out of 5: :leaf::leaf::leaf::leaf::leaf:

Last edited:
Sleepin in CA,
Reactions: BLAZING OG
Top Bottom