Positive Feedback

mlo4sho

trade with: @tepictoton
description of items: my HT + $$ for his Custom EFS Gridded Donut bubbler
shipping time: next day shipping, took less than 2 weeks total for an international transaction!
Rating out of 5: 5
Comments: It was very nice working with @tepictoton . Great communication, item was exactly as described, and the packaging was incredibly solid. I am very satisfied with the deal. Hope everything goes well with you bro and hope to see you back sometime soon! Thank you.

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
SELLER: Llamaman001
ITEM DESCRIPTION: DUB glassworks "skinny neck" beaker
COST: 75
Payment: PayPal
RATING OUT OF 5: 5+
COMMENTS: An unusual turn of events with a decent resolve. The package never arrived to me; the package reportedly was extremely damaged and punctured while in transit and then sent back to Llamaman001. He was very straight up about the whole situation, refunded my money and felt bad about the whole thing. He told me the beaker is still in great shape, wasn’t damaged at all although the box was. This indicates that the beaker was very well insulated inside the box. It could have gone either way but it resolved in the right direction, so thank you. I appreciate this level of integrity.

itschad

Seller/Buyer: SalamiCity
Description of item: Hercules SR-71 and O-PHOS
Cost of item: $145
Payment time: 8/25/13
Shipping time: 8/28
Comments: Great guy good buy!

lazylathe

Almost there...
Seller/Buyer: Vitolo
Description of item: AromaZap vape with two stems
Cost of item: $135
Payment time: 5 November 2013
Shipping time: 5 November 2013
Rating out of 5: 5 because this is as HIGH as it goes!
Comments: Awesome transaction!! Very smooth and hassle free!!!
Vitolo is the Man!!
Arrived today, 13 November, 4 1/2 days later!! Amazing!
:tup:

Traded with: Gonzo
Description of transaction: Glass for Vape
Cost of item: Trade
Shipping time: Very fast!
Comment. Superb communication, instantaneous shipping with tracking, packed bombproof. 10/10.

Traded with: Llamaman
Description of transaction: Private
Cost of item: Private
Shipping time: Very fast, literally within 12 hours of payment.
Comments: an ideal FCer and a good dude who was true to his word and very generous.
10/10

Last edited:

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
Seller/Buyer: @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd
Description of item: New Quartz Domeless Nail
Cost of item: $5.00 for shipping (i bought a PnP from him a few weeks ago and he gave me a deal below his asking price. i gave this to him for shipping only because of that deal)
Payment time: minutes after we arranged the deal
Shipping time: 3 days
Comments: Always a pleasure to deal with and always a good communicator

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Seller/Buyer: @mmenzie
Description of item: New Quartz Domeless Nail
Cost of item: $5.00 for shipping
Payment time: minutes after we arranged the deal
Comments: Mmenzie is a great dude. Would do business with time and time again.

olivianewtonjohn

Buyer: @itschad
Description of item: Stemless Water Pipe
Cost of item: $105
Payment time: Within the day of closing deal
Comments: Great transaction. Would do business with itschad again.

olivianewtonjohn,
Reactions: BLAZING OG

JJ420

chillin on the couch, sippin off a 22 ounce.
Seller/Buyer: lwein
Description of item: LNIB Purple-Days vaporizer with custom teardrop glass stem
Cost of item: $250
Shipping time: Immediate
Additional Comments: I paid quite a lot for it, but considering that it's practically unused and in museum worthy condition with all original extras thrown in, I'd have paid the 250 over again!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Seller/Buyer: Vitolo
Description of item: Supreme v2
Cost of item: $180
Additional Comments: Absolutely in mint, new old stock condition. Don't think it had ever been used!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Seller/Buyer: Neve13
Description of item: Dave Goldstein fritted disc
Cost of item: $300
Additional Comments: We finalized the deal over on BM though worked the deets out on here. Excellent transaction.

mlo4sho

Trader: @BLAZING OG
Description of item: Lotus vapor cap + WPA
Cost of item: Trade
Payment time: ---
Shipping time: Next day, received only two days later coast to coast! Awesome shipping time.
Comments: This was an awesome transaction. @BLAZING OG was very kind, helpful and had great communication throughout the transaction. He shipped incredibly quick, his package was exactly as described and even threw in an extra or two. Will gladly work with @BLAZING OG again.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Seller/Buyer: (TRADED) @mlo4sho
Description of item: Persei with some extras :brow:
Cost of item: TRADE
Payment time: TRADE was next to immediate.
Shipping time: @mlo4sho, He shipped out items incredibly quick!!!!
Rating out of 5: I give a 10
Comments: mlo4sho, This was the smoothest transaction ever, mlo4sho is as honest as they come, he put package in the mail with tracking info before I could put mine package in. That goes to show the level of trust and honesty coming from this amazing FC Member.
Communication was great, shipping was awesome fast, and I would highly recommend to do business with mlo4sho, I will gladly do business with him any time.
Thank You!!!!!!!!
:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::tup:.
When I awoke in the morning to go to post office to drop off @mlo4sho package, I recieved his tracking info so quickly I had to turn around and go home to add a few little goodies, not much, but a little token of my appreciation!!!!!!

Last edited:

kingtut106

Buyer: @mvapes
Item Description: Vertigo Pillar Recycler (w/ dome, ti nail, f-f adapter)
Cost: $400
Payment Time: Within 24 hours of shipment
Shipping Time: USPS priority 2-3 days (in transit now)
Rating out of 5: 5+
Comments: Fastest I have ever posted something and sold it. Great person to deal with, I would do business with him again.

JJ420

chillin on the couch, sippin off a 22 ounce.
Buyer/Seller: Clouded Vision
Item Description: Heat Island & MFLB
Cost: trade for Sovereignty Mini King
Payment Time: Immediate
Shipping Time: Immediate
Comments: Traded my Mini King for his HIsaber. Super quick shipping on his end... amazing how quick actually. Excellent communication and a great person to do business with!

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Buyer: @kingtut106
Item Description: Vertigo Pillar Recycler (w/ dome, ti nail, f-f adapter)
Cost: A few bucks and a cup of coffee
Payment Time: Within 24 hours of shipment
Shipping Time: USPS priority 2-3 days (in my bathroom now) - FUCK USPS :disgust:
Rating out of 5: 5+
Comments: Me and my boy Tut are going places. Very high places.....

I would highly recommend bidness with him, he's super responsible. Hard to believe hes a pot head! :razz:

vaporonly

living in a van down by the river
Seller/Buyer: mestizo
Description of item: mflb
Cost of item: $50
Payment time: an hour?
Shipping time: very quick. shipped day of sale priority with tracking
Comments: item BETTER then described. looks great. fast shipping. thanks buddy, would do busy with again.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Seller/Buyer: Buyer: Masaki
Description of item: Persei Accessories
Cost of item: $200
Payment time: Immediately
Shipping time: 2 day priority Mail (USPS w/ tracking and insurance provided by me)
Rating out of 5: 10
Comments: Smooth as butter, communication was good, payment was fast, I enjoyed dealing with Masaki, and still google + it up at times, very honest and trust worthy, would definitely do business with again.
Great dealing with yet another cool FC Member.:tup:

Last edited:

clouded vision

buyer/seller: @JJ420
item: traded my HI and MFLB for his SG mini king
payment: N/A
shipping: shipped a day after he said he would and sent package post instead of priority so a little slow but it still arrived ahead of estimated delivery and was package very well, the mail carrier could have thrown it from the truck to my door and it would have survived.
rating out of 5: 5
comments: would gladly do business with again.

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Seller: @z9
Buyer: Me, for a friend
Item: Partially worked DI stemline & glass dabber
Price: $125 shipped USPS Priority
Experience: I contacted z9, PayPal was sent, and we were good to go. I received the awesomely packaged piece in a couple of days. I couldn't be happier with the deal and I'm looking forward to doing business with @z9 again.
Rating: :tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Seller: NotmyrealUSERname
Buyer: me
Item: Omicron cartridges+extra
Price: 60 CAD+ 5 CAD(split shipping fees)
Experience: I'm french guy and most part of Classifieds are CONUS only, I'm very happy that some FC menbers are ready to ship me over the sea, I offered him to pay 5 CAD to help him for shipping cost but in fact shipping price was 18 CAD (without tracking number), thanks to him to accept to do it, i love this community!
Shipping delay: 1 week (awesome delay, I'm awaiting a another package shipped from france 5 days ago;;;)
Rating: 5

Seller: mestizo
Description of item: Prototype 18mm domeless titanium nail. Handmade by him! LINK
Cost of item: 35 bux!
Payment time: I was prompt.
Shipping time: Two day shipping, very fast!
Rating out of 5: 5!
Comments: I didn't think Sunday even counted as a day for USPS purposes. Purchased Friday, shipped Saturday, received item Monday morning! In addition to being prompt, mez insured the package without being asked :tup:
Class act. Would purchase from again without hesitation.

Last edited:

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Seller/Buyer: Buyer: Me=BLAZING OG /Seller: @llamaman001
Description of item: Almost brand new Pinnacle Pro w/ Water tool
Cost of item: $XXX.00
Payment time: Next to Immediately
Shipping time: Sent out on Monday and received By friday (Holiday)
Rating out of 5: 10
Comments:@llamaman001 was a pleasure to buy from, I paid late on a saturday and @llamaman001 promptly sent out my package on monday. I received my package today (Black Friday) and was so happy to see bomb proof packaging ,bubble wrapped to perfection (water tool) and a beautifully cleaned unit. I would most definitely deal/buy from llamaman001 , he's a man of his word, and yet another trustworthy Fc member.
Thank you @llamaman001 once again for excellent service my man, & thank you for the bullet holders you included , much appreciated.
Communications was great and kept me informed, even with this week being part of a holiday for most.:clap::clap::tup::tup::rockon::rockon::bowdown::bowdown::wave::cheers::cheers::cheers:

BLAZING OG,
Reactions: mestizo
Top Bottom