portside mini

Grey hair

Flop shot guru
Agreed.The PSM has 'high'tened the VC experience. The battery life is impressive.Heading upcountry in a few weeks to a cabin in the treeline. This duo will be the perfect pairing. A little lift access shredding to start the Year.:nod:

started@52

Ok so I finally got to my extremely un scientific heat cycle per battery count. The count was done with a full load in a Ti tip and Ti screen. I heated the cap from cold for the first heatup then three more for a total of four. All four were taken within about three minutes or less so the tip stayed warm for three of the four heat cycles. The tip and heater were left to cool for at least an hour so again the first heat cycle of every session was from cold. This is what I counted.

13 sessions plus 3 heat cycles, one shy of 14 sessions.
55 heat cycles, 14 of them from cold.

I have had my heater for a couple months and believe the battery has actually gotten better then it was when I first received it. I believe I was only getting around 8-10 sessions at first. I’m impressed with it but don’t plan on doing another count with it, lol. I am doing a count with my 14mm Fluxer Deluxe but it’s going to take a while as I only use it with my SS tip because it is too hot for my likings with a Ti tip(I have a 15mm ordered).

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Ok so I finally got to my extremely un scientific heat cycle per battery count. The count was done with a full load in a Ti tip and Ti screen. I heated the cap from cold for the first heatup then three more for a total of four. All four were taken within about three minutes or less so the tip stayed warm for three of the four heat cycles. The tip and heater were left to cool for at least an hour so again the first heat cycle of every session was from cold. This is what I counted.

13 sessions plus 3 heat cycles, one shy of 14 sessions.
55 heat cycles, 14 of them from cold.

I have had my heater for a couple months and believe the battery has actually gotten better then it was when I first received it. I believe I was only getting around 8-10 sessions at first. I’m impressed with it but don’t plan on doing another count with it, lol. I am doing a count with my 14mm Fluxer Deluxe but it’s going to take a while as I only use it with my SS tip because it is too hot for my likings with a Ti tip(I have a 15mm ordered).
I just got my 15mm FD and it heats my Omni as quick as I can handle and much more aggressively than my Jarhead.

I preordered a new M last week so I'll get to see what you mean about the steel tip, which I've actually never used to this point.

bossman,
Top Bottom