• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Portables vapes for sale: Mivape, Lotus,... (Europe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Here I have for sale different vaporizers, this is not a bundle, the price is shipping included in Europe. If you buy more than 1 item I can offer for free the pictured Evolution dry herb attachment or the 2x W9 essential oil carts 2.4ohm. For more than one item I can work for a better price since I included shipping....

- Lotus (v1 or v2 not sure) in very good shape even if the plate show some signs of use, wpa, no stem and I can add a used lighter and some replacement screens.: 50€ shipped in Europe

- MiVape, it works very well but the mouthpiece shows some deterioration even if still usable, comes with everything in the box. One quartz cup get a chip cause it fall from my desk: 40€ shipped in Europe

- BlackWidow, it's a very decent chinese vape using conduction, lightly used there is a lot of life, comes with everything you need : 35€ shipped in europe

- Brand new Grizzly micro-bubbler (not the same than listed in a previous Classified add, I get 2 of them), never used, never filled with water: 30€ shipped in Europe

- Elev8 recycler + HE titanium nail + dome, bought the recycler to Vitolo, lightly used: 36€ shipped in Europe (I payed 80$ only for the recycler!)

Here the pic:
muIAvir.jpg

Let me know if interested, thanks for looking!

Last edited:
PPN,
Reactions: Aezhenn
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom