• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Portable vapourizer advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baker Reg

I'm in the market for a portable vapourizer to take with me on my travels. I'm currently favouring buying the Arizer Solo, however, I am open to suggestions regarding the best quality travel vape. Thanks!

clouded vision

" best quality" is subjective but most recommendations you will get are going to say the solo and I'm no different.
My first (real) vape was the solo and I was looking for the same thing you are. I travel a lot for work so I was looking for a portable that was easy to pack with me for use in hotel rooms. I didn't need anything ultra discrete as I always vape behind closed doors but wanted a portable for the convenience. The solo turned out to be exactly what I wanted.

natural farmer

I'm in the market for a portable vapourizer to take with me on my travels. I'm currently favouring buying the Arizer Solo, however, I am open to suggestions regarding the best quality travel vape. Thanks!

What kind of attributes do you seek for in your best quality travel vape? Are you traveling by plane? Will you be off the grid for days? Do you need something that could be cleaned completely so you can cross borders easily? Even a desktop could be a quality travel vape for some...

natural farmer,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Have you considered the Vaponic? It's cheap, all glass so you can clean it 100% and it has a marker pen as it's cover so it's pretty discrete. Next thing you need is a jet lighter and you're good to go!

vorrange,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom