1. If the Herbalizer was a fortune cookie what would it say? Tell us and win it!
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Portable vapourizer advice

Discussion in 'ABV' started by Baker Reg, Dec 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baker Reg

Baker Reg New Member

I'm in the market for a portable vapourizer to take with me on my travels. I'm currently favouring buying the Arizer Solo, however, I am open to suggestions regarding the best quality travel vape. Thanks!
    clouded vision likes this.
  2. clouded vision

clouded vision Well-Known Member

" best quality" is subjective but most recommendations you will get are going to say the solo and I'm no different.
    My first (real) vape was the solo and I was looking for the same thing you are. I travel a lot for work so I was looking for a portable that was easy to pack with me for use in hotel rooms. I didn't need anything ultra discrete as I always vape behind closed doors but wanted a portable for the convenience. The solo turned out to be exactly what I wanted.
    Caligula, OF, Baker Reg and 1 other person like this.
  3. stickstones

stickstones Wasted Staff Member

the solo is my most recommended portable vape. it excels at everything except being stealth while hitting it.
    vorrange, Caligula, OF and 3 others like this.
  4. Caligula

Caligula HTTP ERROR: 404 - NOT FOUND

Agree. X3 for the Solo.
    Baker Reg likes this.
  5. natural farmer

natural farmer god is in the neurons...

What kind of attributes do you seek for in your best quality travel vape? Are you traveling by plane? Will you be off the grid for days? Do you need something that could be cleaned completely so you can cross borders easily? Even a desktop could be a quality travel vape for some...
  6. vorrange

vorrange Well-Known Member

Have you considered the Vaponic? It's cheap, all glass so you can clean it 100% and it has a marker pen as it's cover so it's pretty discrete. Next thing you need is a jet lighter and you're good to go!
  7. syrupy

syrupy where a vape has no name

It's hard to go wrong with the Arizer Solo.
    Caligula likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors