• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Portable vaporizer upgrade

little maggie

I'm sending my haze 3 to Vitolo- I prefer the ones that were rejected like the milaana, vapcap, tubo. But I used it for a long time and the haze 2 before it. I don't think that there's is any worry of it breaking down. It's very solid and as said, the company reponds quickly. They replaced the earlier haze with the updated haze 3 for free- which is the only company I know of that did something like that.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
The Haze v3 is a very good vaporizer and very appealing to some but it didn't become one of my favorites. It has a lot of small parts to lose and it's more difficult to clean than any of my other vaporizers. I used my Solo and my Air more often.

Now I'm using a Grasshopper until something goes wrong with it. A very nice portable but there's a lot of failure rates. It does have a lifetime warranty. So far so good.

AT home I usually use a log vape, my GH and my Solo here lately.

Awesome guys, i really apreciate all informations!

Considering i need something discrete and do not wanna go for a Arizer, my choice is the Haze v3, now i have a month to wait til got it in hands:\:\

I found a deal on canadian site - Haze v3 + two pack batteries (4 total, never run out batterie :brow:) + car charger for U$200, i believe thats the best deal out there. Let me know guys if have a better deal please.

Last edited:
Top Bottom