Portable Vaporizer $2-$300

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a portable vapo I would like to spend $300 or less what do you guys suggest? I will be vaping crushed weed not oils

I would like something thats battery powered, preferably stealth if it doesn't affect performance...I'll probably be using it 2 or 3 times a day

derrickrozay,

JCat

Accessory Maker
I guess I should ask how much you vape as far as quantity ... do you require .05g for a session or are you a .5g session kinda' guy?

These are some of my recommendations assuming you are not looking for a really light hitter ...:

- Inhalater
- Solo (but not discrete)
- Cera (but a little over $300 with batteries etc ... and I don't have one yet so can't recommend for sure ...)
- Ascent (once it is released in ?March?)

JCat,

Rocco

If you want something that is A good daily driver and super affordable (45-100 range) Ive been using A wooden vapor genie for about two years and it only seems better with age. Though, if your a new vapor enthusiast be warned that there is a big learning curve with this, once mastered you will be able to hit most vapes with ease from then on IMO.

For battery operated devices there is A jungle of choices out there, I prefer Thermovape products, owing the Thermovape Evolution 6v, as well as the Evolution LV (Low Voltage at 3.7v) and I am also awaiting their newest generation , there Cera. Hope this helps with your decision making :D

Solo if stealth isn't a deal breaker. Otherwise with your criteria, anything from an MFLB to PAX would work. There's also the Cera and the Inhalator, but I don't really consider these 'stealth' either.

kingofnull,

Curiousone

I love my solo, but it may or may not be for you. I think you will get better suggestions if you answered a few questions:

Will you use it with others?
Are you a heavy user? Do you need clouds?
Is stealth important?
Do you plan to add water tools?
How important is taste?
How soon do you plan to buy? (there are at least a couple models worthy of consideration yet to be released)
Are you experienced? (hehe, I giggled as I typed that)
these will help the experienced folk offer a good suggestion. Check out the Inhalater XP, Pax, FlashVape, Solo, Ascent, and Pinnacle. They all have pros and cons.

Curiousone,
Reactions: vorrange
He said he wanted stealth so the solo is out. 2-300 range means best that there is, so check out the Inhalater XP and Pax. Pax is more stealthy but offers worse vapor than the XP and is harder to clean. And if you want to wait a bit the Ascent might be cool once its out.

TheCookieKing,
Reactions: Sonics420
Hey guys thanks for all the responses. First off stealth isn't important if it affects quality...

I have a MFLB currently and I feel like its time for an upgrade.
I will use the vapo myself 99% of the time my friends like smoking joints.
I dont plan on hooking the vape up to any bongs of pipes...
I would say I'm closer to a 0.05g user than a 0.5g...That doesnt really matter to me quality does I want the best vape out dont want to have to upgrade for a while...I would like something reputable that has been reviewed thoroughly
I've done some researching myself and everybody seems to love the Solo and a lot of you guys also recommended it I'll take a look at some of the others you recommended keep the suggestions coming.
I will be buying by the end of this weekend
The Ascent looks cool but I dont want to wait for people to review it..Pax also looks like but Ive read cleaning it gets annoying

derrickrozay,

Beardharmonica

I love my solo for portable. I don't think it can't be beat in terms of vapor taste and value. It's also very easy to maintain, big plus in a vape.
Check out the Pinnacle thread. It look interesting. Specially for the water adapter.
You should look into water filtration for your next vape, its a much have feature now.

Beardharmonica,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Sounds to me like you would be well served by an arizer solo or flashvape version 2 if you don't mind the size and lack of stealthiness. If you want something small and discreet but still awesome, check out the inhalater XP

CentiZen,
Reactions: Tweek

PAZ

Solo if stealth isn't a deal breaker. Otherwise with your criteria, anything from an MFLB to PAX would work. There's also the Cera and the Inhalator, but I don't really consider these 'stealth' either.

I'd consider INH more stealth than the MFLB. Fits in the pocket, can't tell its a vape, easy to preload, and takes 30 seconds to heat up.

PAZ,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
I'd consider INH more stealth than the MFLB. Fits in the pocket, can't tell its a vape, easy to preload, and takes 30 seconds to heat up.

It's less weird, which could be an advantage.. but it isn't more stealth IMO.

I do think, that it would be a better suited model than the LB in this case though and he already has one so, XP seems the more promising as others have said.

vorrange,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member

Whut? :hmm:

The MFLB will fit in pockets the INH004 can only dream about. I will bet all of my vapourizers against all of yours that anyone who doesn't know what the LB is will not be able to guess. I don't see how loading and inserting a capsule is any better than simply dumping a pinch in a trench. The LB takes 3-5 seconds to warm up.

I can take out my LB, take a hit while enclosing it in my fist and looking like I'm covering a yawn, and have it back in my pocket before the INH004 is warmed up. The INH004 is 16.5 cm (6.5") long, good luck hiding that while you take a hit on it.

Of course, your idea of stealth and mine might be different.

pakalolo,

cannaman559

i think you'll enjoy a pax
-under $300
-stealthy
-battery powered with excellent performance
-i use it on the highest setting and cheif 5-8 0.5g - .75g bowls everyday
-one charge lasts me all day
-easy to load, heats up in 30-45 seconds
-fat clouds
-easy to clean, but you have to keep it clean, i use it all day so i clean it every night.

cannaman559,

Tweek

If I can't hide it in my ass during an emergency, it's not stealthy enough.:razz:

I kid of course. If you care about flavor, don't get the PAX. FlashVape with the stage-2 kit deserves consideration. Great convection taste, user accessible rechargeable batteries, easy to clean, well built and affordable. Also very efficient. It looks like a flashlight. Not so easy to pocket, but can be tossed into a large jacket pocket or bag. You will also have money left over to try out some other low cost vapes or pick up some herb.

The pinnacle also looks amazing, but I don't think it is on sale yet? Solo is always a solid buy, but it is about the size of a red bull can and unless you grab a wood stem, the glass can break while it is in your pocket. It also has a built in battery.

I do hear great things about INH XP, but have never given it a try.

Tweek,
Reactions: vorrange
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom