portable vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokotoko

Hey everyone, new here. Tied of smoking spiffs and tobacco, so want to only smoke blunts and vapes. Checked out the things to consider thread and found a couple good vapes.

Im looking for something stealthy and portable. I can afford about £100, if I need to pay £150 for something like the Magic flight and Iolite i will.

Is there any other vapes like these two?
Also where is a good place to buy? Im from UK.
Thanks

kokotoko,

kokotoko

Welcome to FC kokotoko :party:
Is it for outdoor use?
yeah, i smoke at friends, outdoors, before swimming or training. So portable is a must. Id stay at my parents time to time or aunt who smokes, so I want to be able to smoke outdoors, stealthy lol

Mod note: When possible, please avoid making back-to-back posts in a thread. Use the Edit feature located near the lower right of your posts. Posts merged.

kokotoko,

BlazedRunner

run high
The Puffit is stealthy. It's shaped like an inhaler for asthma. The Davinci is also quite portable and nice. The Arizer Solo is less stealthy, but definitely portable and is still a favorite. the battery lasts longer than the other portables. One thing about the Solo is that it uses a standard size stem so you can use it to drive a bong if you have one around.

There are several "pen" style vapes on the market (Persei, Gentleman's, Atmos, Vape Pen, etc). I'm having trouble keeping track of them. They use little disposable cartridges that you can fill with your material, and then toss. They use different cartridges for oils/hash, and for plant material.

The Pax is also nice, but IMO overpriced and over-hyped. But I have one and I like it. I would not recommend it as an only vape though.

BlazedRunner,
Reactions: Jurassic

tranceporter

The Cloud Conductor
The Pax is also nice, but IMO overpriced and over-hyped. But I have one and I like it. I would not recommend it as an only vape though.

I'm a pretty seasoned vaporist and the Pax is my only vape and I have no problems. A tightly packed bowl and the right draw technique will produce thick and consistent hits with good flavor. It is expensive but it is very well made and it performs.

tranceporter,

Jurassic

Based on my personal experience with the Solo, and what i've read about other portables, i'd suggest the Pax or Inhalater. Probably Pax since you are coming from combustion. I'd recommend the Solo, but you said you wanted stealthy, and although I think it is, it definitely isn't as stealthy as the other two mentioned.

You can get a MFLB for like $120USD. Some swear by it, some hate it. Never tried it, nor do I care to based on my preliminary research. Just so many good alternatives out there. I'd also avoid the DaVinci and Puffit based on the obvious discussed in those threads, but I just don't take chances with my lungs because i'm no longer invincible.

_v_

The Pax is amazing! I think it is absolutely worth the 250 bucks. I have also used a WISPR, but my friend's butane tank leaks in his and I have heard that is a problem with a lot of the vapes.

_v_,

bigtvapes

The Puffit is the stealthiest vape on the market in my opinion. The inhaler design is simply perfect for not wanting to draw attention. It's got some serious drawbacks. No point in wasting time and space repeating what's already been said in the device's thread, but I'm new to vaping as well so I think if you head over there to see my detailed opinion on it, you might have some questions answered.

In the end, it's reasonably priced and it definitely works. Had I done more and better research, I might have gone with the PAX but I still will some day.

bigtvapes,

kokotoko

Thanks guys for all the replies. I guess thats what you can expect from fellow mary lovers.
Looks like a good few options. Im leaning towards spending the extra money and going for the pax. looks quiet, clean, easy to use and looks like it packs a good cloud which is also something i want.
now im reading about vape conjunction, heat, not enough clouds and techniques and hard draws and pulls.
I also saw a vape bong thing, lsv or something? but thats more for home use and at the moment looking for portable, but any suggestions on that would be nice too.saw it in a video review with solo, magic flight and pax. the pax looked the best and he was vaping cloud after cloud.

also interested with the inhalater but cant find any videos of someone using it

kokotoko,

Jurassic

Then you haven't looked hard enough my friend, try the Inhalater thread to start. Centizen has a couple of vids on there of it in action.

Jurassic,

kokotoko

Thanks. I will check the thread out. So far its between the pac, inhalater and interested in this vivape 2. Looks pretty cool. but much more expensive

kokotoko,

max

Out to lunch
interested in this vivape
I'd suggest doing a lot more reading before pulling the trigger on an expensive dual mode model like this. Bag fill gets a lot of interest from those new to vaping, but not a lot from experienced vaporists unless a 'party/group vape' is a high priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom