Portable Vape Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonbawl

Sorry if this is a repost, but the search function is giving me 505 errors.

Anyway, long time lurker, first time poster. just wanted to say hi and mention a few of my thoughts on portable vaportizers and get others' opinions as well. From the research i've done and the reviews i've read there are 3 portables that really catch my eye. that are on the market. An unreleased model i'm watching is the stealthvape.

• Wispr[/*]
- from iolite, which has been in the portables game a while, so the reputation is there. posh styling. Runs on butane. best price i've found is $250 or so on ebay.

• Thermovape[/*]
- electric. industrial styling. well reviewed like the wispr. runs on batteries. for around $250 on ebay.

• Vapor blunt[/*]
- electric. sleek styling. also well reviewed. runs on rechargeable battery. $199 on ebay.

My $.02. They all seem ultraportable which is key for me for discrete semi-public use. being within the relatively same price point makes them all comparable to me. Of these three i'd say i lean to the vapor-blunt. my reasoning: rechargeable unit - no batteries to worry about, no butane to recharge; bowl mixer - a nice feature; cheaper; flavored tips; supposedly offers thick clouds.

Im interested in others thoughts on my leanings and if there are comparable models out there i'm unaware of. I do like the looks of the mivape from vaporfection, though the price point is a little steep.

Thanks all! Happy Vaping!

lonbawl,

technique

Can the mods delete this as an accidental repost and everyone reply to the other please

technique,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom