• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Portable vape recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackson495

Hi folks - hopefully this topic hasn't been done to death here. I bought a VaporBox tabletop vape about a year ago and really enjoyed, but realized I was using it less and less. I just prefer to convenience of loading up a quick bowl, hitting it, and moving on. I also like the portability of a pipe but don't want to give up the vapes entirely.

Here's what I'm looking for in a portable vape: hits hard, reliable/quality manufacture, good value. Stealth NOT required. I want to be able to take it with me but not fire up in public, so size isn't a big issue either...i.e. need not fit neatly in a pocket. Value is the primary concern - I'd like to spend under $200, closer to $100 if there's something good in that range, but I don't want a piece of junk either.

Thanks for your recommendations! Happy vaping.

mod note- Please post in the appropriate section. No model specific threads here. Moved to Ask FC.

jackson495,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
^^^agreed, solo sounds like its right up your alley. i recommend getting an after market stem from PV or from ED for better performance.

ilovebOObs,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I agree 100%, the solo is a perfect choice. I've found when sharing with smokers, the solo is always their first choice. On other vapes I get constant comments like "I don't feel anything" or "vaping doesn't work for me" but the solo will definitely get you coughing. Lol

mvapes,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom