Portable vape options

Jmaroc

Hey everyone,I'm looking to get my first portable vape for herb (not going to use oil) and was trying to decide between a da Vinci and a pax. Any suggestions as to why or why not on either? I've heard a lot of vapes just end up combusting the herb which I don't want to invest the money on either if they do.

Jmaroc,

max

Out to lunch
I've heard a lot of vapes just end up combusting the herb which I don't want to invest the money on either if they do.
Combustion obviously happens only when the temp gets high enough. Sometimes factors other than the actual temp setting can figure in, but those, just like the temp being used, can be controlled by the user. I think your impression is that "a lot" of models are uncontrollable and just can't be depended on to not combust the herb. Not true. The vast majority of combustion taking place with vapes is simply the user taking the temp too high, whether it's due to purposely vaping at the high end, or just accidental due to lack of experience with the device.

I've used (and owned) quite a few portables and the DV has always satisfied my needs for a pocket portable. You can also save $ vs. the Pax.

max,
Top Bottom