portable vape for herb

tmp411

first time poster. i'm trying to figure out what all my options are for portable vaporizers for herb. I know there are a ton out there that do extracts (oils, wax, etc) but I'm looking for something for that can do straight herb. I've seen the vaporcone and it may be an option. also the vape genie but seems hard to use and seems to require inhaling butane. I've seen the MFLB as well but looking for something maybe a little more discreet and more reliable as far as charging and batteries are concerned. I actually like the idea of the vape genie because it can take direct heat instead of using a battery, but don't like the idea of inhaling the butane. Appreciate any advice or suggestions from the experts out there. sorry if this has been asked multiple times. I've done some research but still unable to make a decision.

tmp411,
first time poster. i'm trying to figure out what all my options are for portable vaporizers for herb. I know there are a ton out there that do extracts (oils, wax, etc) but I'm looking for something for that can do straight herb. I've seen the vaporcone and it may be an option. also the vape genie but seems hard to use and seems to require inhaling butane. I've seen the MFLB as well but looking for something maybe a little more discreet and more reliable as far as charging and batteries are concerned. I actually like the idea of the vape genie because it can take direct heat instead of using a battery, but don't like the idea of inhaling the butane. Appreciate any advice or suggestions from the experts out there. sorry if this has been asked multiple times. I've done some research but still unable to make a decision.
Just how portable are we talking? The Solo is great for herb.
Have you checked out the TET Cera? They make one just for herb.
Lastly don't rule out the MFLB! I've heard they are shipping with new batteries that are potential game-changers.

ShipDit,

OO

Technical Skeptical
vapobowl, supreme vape, lotus, vape-or-smoke, there are a number of products which fit your broad criterion.

OO,

DreamTime

If you can afford the very best, then I'd take a serious look at the Thermovape Cera:
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/thermovape-cera.7504/
www.thermovape.com

I've got the previous Thermovape models (T1, Evo, Rev & DART) and love them. I also love the fact that TV is made in the US, and that the TV team is very active on the FC forums.

Another big plus to Thermovape is support... in a word, they are awesome. They are a US company. You can call their 800 number and talk to a person in the US that works for the company. Their support people know what they are doing, and can actually provide support :)

Top Bottom