Portable Vape Advice For A Complete Beginner

theduckopera

i'm not sure if you've put in your order yet but this flowermate is getting good reviews, except that i'ts airpath has not yet been investigated by FCers. As for the Solo, though many never seemed to be bothered by the pull resistance, i always felt using the Solo was like sucking through a damn thick milkshake, too much for me.

Yeah, I already put it in my order. I just looked at the flowermate and was half kicking myself, mostly because they have an orange one (orange!), but without that surety over the airpath (I just moved after three years of living in Beijing, I don't need to take any more chances) I'm not confident enough to go for it. But I do think it'd make a good second stealth vape for me down the line!

theduckopera,

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Yeah, I already put it in my order. I just looked at the flowermate and was half kicking myself, mostly because they have an orange one (orange!), but without that surety over the airpath (I just moved after three years of living in Beijing, I don't need to take any more chances) I'm not confident enough to go for it. But I do think it'd make a good second stealth vape for me down the line!

I wouldn't risk your first vape being something with a still yet to be proven record. It's still new, and the jury is still out on it's quality.

Some things just aren't worth being cheap about. Batteries, electronics, and herb together in one unit make me want to spend my money on quality. I don't want some shoddy toxic products in my vapor path!

Congrats on the Solo purchase, I'm sure you'll be extremely pleased with your purchase, until your VAS kicks in!

hoptimum

there are enough portable options with long and impressive track records that choosing an unproven device as your first vaporizer might not be the most prudent choice. Starting with the Solo, you're way ahead of most newbies.

Top Bottom