portable vap on a budget

Status
Not open for further replies.

ledz

Hi guys
I want to get my first vaporizer. I'd love some help picking out the right one
I'm on a budget. I'd rather not go over $100. If I can get a decent one for less I'd like that.
I only smoke dry herb.
Thanks!

ledz,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
What about the Imag. I've heard some good things about it. Why don't you check out the thread. It's under $100 and so is the Flowermate (cheaper version). Also the Magic Flight Launch Box, it's gone up in price to $115 but it has a lifetime warranty.

Be careful and find a quality vaporizers. Some under $100 are garbage so read about them first on FC.

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Hi guys
I want to get my first vaporizer. I'd love some help picking out the right one
I'm on a budget. I'd rather not go over $100. If I can get a decent one for less I'd like that.
I only smoke dry herb.
Thanks!

Really? :)

O.k dude, just get a Vapman because because because because becaaaaaause (because of the wonderful things he does).

And so it begins . . . .

:brow:

:peace:

ledz

Really? :)

O.k dude, just get a Vapman because because because because becaaaaaause (because of the wonderful things he does).

And so it begins . . . .

:brow:

I looked it up. isn't it a bit complicated having to heat it myself? might end up burning it..
also, does the basic model hold up?

ledz,

KidFated.

Unknown Member
I looked it up. isn't it a bit complicated having to heat it myself? might end up burning it..
It's pretty simple, and the basic is my preferred. It builds up a char on the wood, where the mica would be on the classic. Both are great options.

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep

Nope, not complicated at all in my experience - watch a YouTube vid or ask some questions in the Vapman thread if you get stuck.

In my opinion there is a great deal of enjoyment to be had from the process of loading & heating the Vapman. And don't most things worth knowing take a little time to learn? It is not difficult providing you are able to safely operate a small torch lighter in one hand while holding the vaporizer in the other.

The basic model is fine and will only burn as far as the initial charring period. After this initial blackening there will be little to no further degradation of the Vapman's wooden exterior.

You said you wanted low cost, & this little beauty is pure quality too. From Switzerland!

For me, the Vapman is an absolute pleasure to hold and to use. And I do regularly.

But that is just me. Pick whatever vape you think will most suit your current requirements, and then get a Vapman.

:tup:

virtualpurple

I'd get a flowermate 5.0 Pro at that budget. Super fast heat-up time, long battery life, and digital temperature control up to 446 degrees.

virtualpurple,

uhranium

I always wondered why you need to go over 420°F on a vape. If you have such high temperatures, the vapour will turn into a semi-smoke and of course smell like it. I think there's a reason the new vapes (solo/air, mighty/crafty) top off at 410°.

http://vrapp.ca/vrapp-content/uploads/Vapourizer_Temperature_Chart_2015_Eng.pdf

look at the high temperatures on the bottom
Smoke ≥ Vapour
*** WARNING ***
Toxic Vapours at 392°F
Tetrahydrocannabivarin -Blocks THC (at 428°F)

uhranium,
Reactions: shredder

h3rbalist

I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too

It's a doddle to use.

It really is a likable vape, so likable Mrs H3rbalist started using my one the day I brought it and I still haven't got it back.

Can't imagine anyone buying the basic model and being dissatisfied with it. Even with the occasional wood charing.

I think I might get the mica version for myself though. I've been good this month.

Shhhh, that's just between us. Alright? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom