Portable oil vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
I have been considering getting a better portable oil vape and was looking to get some info comparing contrasting mainly the persei and the Thermovape Rev or ultra. I apologize if this has been gone over I searched but couldn't find any info on the subject. Any input would be appreciated. I am looking for something that has the stealth of an ecig platform but will still put out big clouds. All the different options that they have are a bit confusing particularly the TV products ava, dart, lv, etc

Puffers,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
i'm going to keep an eye on this thread as well cause i am interested in this as well.... however... i have no access to oil or concentrates so it will be for informational purposes only

mmenzie,

weedemon

enthusiast
both the thermovape and omicron guy make a good solid oil vape, but I personally feel the TI pad still owns them both. I just wish that the ti pad was more portable... enter e cig pens...

both work very well I give a slight design nod to the thermovape guys. I feel their build quality is a little better (USA vs China. right?)

ive never tried the persei before only the main omicon. and when it wasn't clogged up(the purest concentrates you can get only please!) it worked amazingly well!

the rev was also a little more forgiving, I can put less pure concentrates into it,

but both perform best with top quality, clear oils/ concentrates.

there is a a new product coming from both companies aren't there now? maybe sit tight until the launch of those and see whats up once the dust settles?

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
Ya I saw the cera, but for the price 300 for just oil 400 if I want herb too, I might hold off a while. That and it looks a bit less stealthy I think. I definitely think TV has super solid design and manufacturing from what I have observed. I don't know if the D9 product your talking about is the Herc cart but again that puts it up there in price. I figure with cera coming out I may be able to pick up somethin cheap. I don't know though if say an ultra can rival a persei in cloud volume? It will mostly just be for day trips so battery and capacity doesn't have to be super crazy. Does the Tv have better taste then then your Omi? I would guess that it would because your not vaping terpenes out of such a large load of oil.....

Puffers,

weedemon

enthusiast
im a little behind the times in the oil pen vape scene. the TV:rev was the last i bought and i sold my omi's.. still going strong with a friend though :)

the herc was one i had heard of but I don't knwo the cera i've got some research to do! :D haha any other new ones I should go read about? haha :)

weedemon,

mmenzie

i stumbled across one called the tristick on the web and could find no other info on it. of course the hated/loved Gentlemans vape but if you read that thread (23 pages and i read them all) people either 100% love them and they are the best since sliced bread or people 100% hate them and think that GV should be shot from a missile into the depths of space. there is also the e-skillet, g-pen, and other ego related pens

mmenzie,
Reactions: weedemon

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
the problem i have with e-cig types is that my tolerance grows pretty fast. after a few weeks i find myself almost constantly hitting it with less and less effect.

ilovebOObs,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
Soooooo a brand new Persei came up around here for half off retail. I couldn't pass up on it. Tbh I really like the engineering of the TV products but I was a bit put off by all the mods and accessories without a whole lot of readily available info for them. The ultra setup looks really slick and versatile but do to the confusion and the phase out of the older products I went with the persei. I will probably pick up a Hercules Cart when it comes it so I can use bubble hash or herb with it. Since D9 is continuing to develop products for the Persei and as a flagship of their company doesn't appear it will be going anywhere soon. That combined with versatility and the price of course :lol: is what swayed me to it.

Puffers,

mmenzie

just cause i am curious... what do you use your EGO-T for??

mmenzie,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
I have been using the ego for oil but I wanted something more versatile. I can pick up bubble hash for about the same price as herb around here so I wanted something that would be capable of doing bubble and herb would be a plus. Although I mostly concentrate on the go if I can help it, for stealth and convenience reasons. The persei with a herc can do everything I wanted and a Persei has a good warranty too. It also can do 3.7, 6, and 7.4 volts and with all the different carts I can set it up to put out over 3x the wattage that my ego can if need be. A lot of times when I medicate I am in a hurry, so I willingly sacrifice efficiency sometimes for bigger clouds. The Persei should allow me to put out the big vapor in hurry and discreetly when needed.

Puffers,

mmenzie

I have been using the ego for oil but I wanted something more versatile. I can pick up bubble hash for about the same price as herb around here so I wanted something that would be capable of doing bubble and herb would be a plus. Although I mostly concentrate on the go if I can help it, for stealth and convenience reasons. The persei with a herc can do everything I wanted and a Persei has a good warranty too. It also can do 3.7, 6, and 7.4 volts and with all the different carts I can set it up to put out over 3x the wattage that my ego can if need be. A lot of times when I medicate I am in a hurry, so I willingly sacrifice efficiency sometimes for bigger clouds. The Persei should allow me to put out the big vapor in hurry and discreetly when needed.

thanks puffers... i am going to PM you cause i have some specific questions if you don't mind. i do not want to derail this thread (i am good at doing that)

mmenzie,

weedemon

enthusiast
the cera looks cool, but holy moly is it expensive. it would cost me over 700 for the config i would go for!

damn... i'll definitely wait to hear more first! from what i read though it does look and sound like it will be a kickass vaporizer! battery life on the TV1 is what had me stop using it. 1 set of batts per bowl i would find. (this is with herb not the oil version the rev (It got clogged and i've not been able to get it clean enough to work properly again.)

weedemon,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
Ya I was sitting at least 400 probably closer 5 after shipping and tax. I am hoping with the herc cart setup I will be able to do about the same stuff for under $175 hard to say no to that :lol: . That cera is a really nice looking vape though especially in Ti..... :drool:

Puffers,

weedemon

enthusiast
i know right??

cant wait to hear the reviews, but I am also afraid it will be bad news for my savings account!

weedemon,

mmenzie

Till i get a real source on quality oils and concentrates (which i doubt will happen in NY), i will not be spending my cash on a Persei or any other "made for oil" vapes. I also will remain very jealous of the people who do get them

mmenzie,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom