1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Portable HASH/HASJ Vaporizer (no pen)

Discussion in 'Ask FC' started by Contraradio, May 1, 2018.

?

Best portable vaporizer for Hash/Hasj

1. Mighty / Crafty

33.3%
  2. Ghost MV1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Da Vinci IQ

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. VapCap M

58.3%
  5. HVT SAI

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Vaponic Plus

8.3%
  7. Source

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. SOLO / SOLO ll

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Boundless CF

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. V2 Pro

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Contraradio

Contraradio New Member

Hi there, thanks you in advance for reading and maybe even replying!
    ----------------------
    In short my question is; would anyone know a powerfull portable vaporizer for HASH/HASJ, that is not a pen or needs a lighter to heat up and also is reletively small (able to hold in one hand)? (willing to invest if good fit!)
    ----------------------
    I've not owned a vaporizer before but I am a notorious smoker. I'm a bit done with always smoking joints with tabacco, therefore looking for diversification. I have been thoroughly searching online for some time now, but cannot really find a suitable divice. The DaVinci IQ is by far my favorite, but it is not suitable for hash (big chamber, convection) (THIS SUCKS!).

I really like the IQ because of its small size. It is possible to smoke it without making too big of a statement when outside or in the park (can be smoked unnoticeable, unlinke a crafty,mighty, ghost mv1, pax3 VapCap etc.). The IQ is small enough to sneak into a festival and yet powerfull enough for some nice sessions (changeable battery). The only downside is that to smoke hash/hasj with it, cloths/fiber is needed (sandwich method), the big chamber can still get dirty and I will probably mess up the divice or lose the 10 year waranty ==> It just seems like to much effort to smoke hash/hasj with the IQ, but the device itself just suits my needs so perfectly.

I'm from Europe, the hasj I smoke is solid, pollen, ice-o-later etc., sometimes more easy to crumble than other times. For a joint I always make tiny pieces with my fingers. I understand mixing with weed is an option, but I would like a vaporizer for mostly smoking hasjiesj.

habitat-fc likes this.
  2. Drexciya

Drexciya Homage to the Deepsea Dwellers

I voted Vapcap and then I see the requirement that you dont want to need a lighter. You could still use the Vapcap but, you'll need an induction heater.

GreenHopper, habitat-fc and Squiby like this.
  3. Abysmal Vapor

Abysmal Vapor Shaman of The Pyramid of Orlin'Malah

I have both vapcap M18 and the vaponic and i can honestly say the vaponic is much better .Better taste ,better clouds ,better airflow. The screen in the vapcap is not fine enough to handle just hash. I suggest getting a small alcohol lamp for when at home,it works much better than with a torch IME.
    As for the battery powered ones,my best experience with hash sofar is with TUBOx/tubo evic

4. VapourHaze

VapourHaze Rexcornish on IG, Vaping since '02

Vapman or vapcap IMO

Butane vape will serve you better as can reach higher temps required for Euro style hashish

MrMonss, GreenHopper, boon and 2 others like this.
  5. Used2use

Used2use Sometimes to stupid to become a fool

If it has to be battery powered, i'd say for the festival purpose a mighty with capsules is the most practical and convenient choice to handle hash :nod: (loading/unloading can be tough on the go)
    Maybe it won't extract as much as other vapes with higher temps, but the higher temp vape tastes often terrible with traditional hash anyways (i never go over 200C).
    And a smaller vape with replacement batterys takes the same space in the end...
    With butane the vaponic and vapman would be my choice - the vapman is pretty stealthy to use/heat for a butane vape (festival tested ;) )

GreenHopper likes this.
  6. Dutch-Mic

Dutch-Mic Well-Known Member

I voted for the Vaponic plus, but for a festival the Vapman is more practical than the Vaponic I think because (un)loading is easier with it. Bring some toothpicks to the festival if you go for the Vapman: there not only useful for hygienic purposes, but they also help to remove the hash :D

Btw, are you Dutch? They way you wrote hasjiesj is typically Dutch.

GreenHopper and habitat-fc like this.
  7. sickmanfraud

sickmanfraud Well-Known Member

Welcome to FC, @Contraradio. I can't recall a "first post" that was as clear and concise as your post.

I am a HUGE fan of the Tubo line of vapes from our own @funkyjunky and endorse their use always.

I would suggest you look into the Fury 2 vaporizer from @HealthyRips.com. I mention the Fury 2 due to the mention of a festival.

If the battery life of the Fury 2 is too short you can consider a vape with swappable batteries (Arizer Air, Air II and Argo among many others to choose from.

FYI, @HealthyRips.com is preparing to launch a larger portable, the FIERCE that has swappable batteries (Check under unreleased portable vapes).

Here is the link to the FIERCE thread: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/healthy-rips-fierce.26457/

Last edited: May 2, 2018
  8. Rub

Rub New Member

I have Mighty, Arizer Air 2, Davinci Iq, Pax 3 and Vapir Prima. I live in Spaim so I vape hard hash sometimes. Of all my vapes the best with amykind of concentrates is Vapir Prima by far. You can use hard hash in it with no sandwich method and is amazing ...much better than Mighty and more much better than Pax. You use an oil pad and if you want easier cleaning yo can put on top of the oil pad a normal screen...so when you finished you put off the screen and everything is clean. Prima is a very underrated vape and a really good one with concentrates and dryherb. With concentrates is the best I tried (my collection+firefly 2)the only bad tjing is that it gets hot and get clogged...but you can solve it if you put a normal pipe screen in top of your chamber. I repeat...for vaping hash and concentrates is amazing....

9. Nobruno

Nobruno New Member

@Rub can you detail how uses hard hash in vapir prima? You put the oil pad, a normal screen and the hash on top? The hash smashed on top?

Thankss

10. invertedisdead

invertedisdead FC-OG

You could squish that hash into rosin with a hair straightener and which would allow you to use a much more compact on demand wax pen instead of a larger flower vaporizer.

mixchu69 likes this.
  11. Rub

Rub New Member

You can put your hash in top of the normal oil pad....the problem is that cleaning it after use is going to be difficult. So I put a normal screen in top of oil pad...and the hash in top of the normal screen...but I don't smash it...only put in top ...I have broken the hash piece by fingers in little pieces. Then I put another screen in top of load...so the vape don't get clogged and you can put the load not so tight. The result is amazing and to cleaning is just taking off the screens

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors