Portable convention

MykieLikesit

hello guys and gals.. My probation is drawling to a close on the 28th and I'm in the market for a portable convention Vap.. Must be comparable to passing a blunt .. Will be used almost exclusively in the House.. I just seen some new one coming out called the ghost mv1 and I'm pretty much sold BUT its not out yet and I'm open to other ideas

I also had eyes on the minivap .. Its kinda big but I like the long battery life and the wireless ness of it. I don't like that it uses Teflon tho

Alos I like the focus cap but I think that's conduction right?

Ideally I'd like a pen style with a decent sized chamber, full convection and at least an hour of batter life

If I go with the ghost I need something cheap to hold me over .. Maybe the pulsar apx?
Thanks for any and all insight ...

I didn't like the small bowl of the firefly2 .. That's another thing this portable vap need to be good for 2 people at least

MykieLikesit,

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
Probably not looking for a convection vape imo then. Most of those utilize small load sizes so that the hot air has less material to pass through and heat up at a time. So, mostly for individual use.

For something you load up, and pass around as you rip it, you will be looking for a more conduction based vape like the pax or mighty or haze et al.

I also find, although small in load size, the vapcap can be pretty comparable to puffing on a joint. Not quite blunt level, but pretty analogous in feel. You can heat it and pass it to another person if you like as well. Also kind of pen like in style, but more cigarette like imo.

Mr. Me2

Vapcap is a great suggestion. I'd add the Mighty/Crafty but they're hybrids and not pure convection. Great vapes though, and sound like they'd be perfect for your intended use.

Less expensive and similar are the Boundless vapes (though I haven't tried those yet).

Mr. Me2,
Reactions: Derrrpp
Top Bottom