Portable battery vaporizer for hash

Ikabtp

Hi, been trying to get into vaping but always come back to smoking mainly because i think i still cannot feel the same high as smoking.

I currently have a davinci iq and use it with flower, the taste is great but the high seems so mild and lasts for only about half an hour. I also can't get consistently good packing with it... Sometimes it is just unusable.. Recently i started smoking more hash and got a vapcap m (because da vinci can't do hash) and got along with it much better, even with flowers. Even though it still seems "weaker" than a smoking high it is much better than with da vinci iq, not sure if it is because vapcap m can reach a higher temp than iq. The problem with vapcap is that i don't find butane very pratical it is very annoying to heat it and there is somewhat of a learning curve

Now i have been thinking about getting a new vape but no butane. Something i'd like are:
1) been thinking about convection.but not a must
2) easy to pack consistently (can deal with most type of grind and packing tight or loose)
3) good battery would be a plus but not a dealbreaker
4) can do hash (usually melting hash)
5) not a huge problem with maintenance
6) i will use it at home most of the time so portability and discreatness is not an issue.
7) no learning curve

So i have been thinking about a mighty or crafty, but i am not sure it can vape hash very well,
I recently been looking into The fury 2, people seem to like it but i think it may be a category under the mighty/crafty and not as good
The firefly 2 seems to have a learning curve and have big draw resistance and that is a big turnoff for me.

I am open to suggestions as well, would really like to find a vape that is a good fit and quit smoking for all!

Thank in advance!

Ikabtp,

Grey hair

Flop shot guru
Hi, been trying to get into vaping but always come back to smoking mainly because i think i still cannot feel the same high as smoking.

I currently have a davinci iq and use it with flower, the taste is great but the high seems so mild and lasts for only about half an hour. I also can't get consistently good packing with it... Sometimes it is just unusable.. Recently i started smoking more hash and got a vapcap m (because da vinci can't do hash) and got along with it much better, even with flowers. Even though it still seems "weaker" than a smoking high it is much better than with da vinci iq, not sure if it is because vapcap m can reach a higher temp than iq. The problem with vapcap is that i don't find butane very pratical it is very annoying to heat it and there is somewhat of a learning curve

Now i have been thinking about getting a new vape but no butane. Something i'd like are:
1) been thinking about convection.but not a must
2) easy to pack consistently (can deal with most type of grind and packing tight or loose)
3) good battery would be a plus but not a dealbreaker
4) can do hash (usually melting hash)
5) not a huge problem with maintenance
6) i will use it at home most of the time so portability and discreatness is not an issue.
7) no learning curve

So i have been thinking about a mighty or crafty, but i am not sure it can vape hash very well,
I recently been looking into The fury 2, people seem to like it but i think it may be a category under the mighty/crafty and not as good
The firefly 2 seems to have a learning curve and have big draw resistance and that is a big turnoff for me.

I am open to suggestions as well, would really like to find a vape that is a good fit and quit smoking for all!

Thank in advance!
I was on a ski trip last year. 8 good friends.Remote ( kinda) cabin in the North. Brought my Crafty. We crumbled hash ( heat and squish) and flower together after a ho- hum knee deep day.
Filled the bowl with our ' Telkwa Pass ' blend.
Huge clouds in the cabin and Muddy Waters on the Bose.
Crafty was a good fit that week end.

Ikabtp

Do think there is any difference from crafty to mighty regarding vapor quality?

Ikabtp,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

No need to waste any more money on underwhelming vapes, you will NEVER get the same high from vaping as smoking. I know tons of people, like you, who just do not like the feeling of high amounts of THC, and instead favor the "dirty" high of a smoke hit. There's nothing wrong with it, you just don't like the same buzz as we do. Just as some people drink wine and others only touch tequila.

invertedisdead,

darbarikanada

I've had great results vaping bubble hash in my mighty. I think it checks all your boxes. for hard hash you need something that gets hotter - like your vapcap (I have one for this purpose).

maybe you're not getting as high as smoking because you're not vaping to the 'burnt popcorn' stage? vaping takes a lot longer than smoking, so it's easy to think you're done when there are still hits left in the bowl.

darbarikanada,

Ikabtp

I've had great results vaping bubble hash in my mighty. I think it checks all your boxes. for hard hash you need something that gets hotter - like your vapcap (I have one for this purpose).

maybe you're not getting as high as smoking because you're not vaping to the 'burnt popcorn' stage? vaping takes a lot longer than smoking, so it's easy to think you're done when there are still hits left in the bowl.

What is the burnt popcorn stage? Fully extracted avb?

Yes, that is somehting i thought, the best results i've had were when i did a few sessions with small time between them... that is why the dynavap is not that much pratical

Almost pulling the trigger on a mighty. How much do u pack in a bowl? .25? Should last 2 ten minute sessions i guess?

Ikabtp,

darbarikanada

What is the burnt popcorn stage?

it literally tastes like that (or something like that), i.e. not tasty. you could say it's fully extracted. mighty ABV tends to be a ocher color, not dark brown, but there are people who've vaped mighty ABV in higher-temp vapes and got nothing - it was truly done, even if it didn't look like it.

How much do u pack in a bowl?

I usually put in .15g. (w/bubble hash it's more like .05), get about 1 hit per .01g.

I know people here tend to root for what they know, but there's nothing on your list that doesn't apply to the mighty. PIU has a 15% discount with their promo code (it used to be 'puffedup').

one thing not on your list is one of my favorite things about the mighty - you never have to stir to get full, even extraction.

darbarikanada,
Top Bottom