polls?

youdontknowme

this site is missing one of the true hallmarks of an online forum: poll support :p

i know fluxbb doesnt support it out of the box, but depending on the version run here, it can be added as a plugin............

youdontknowme,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
youdontknowme said:
this site is missing one of the true hallmarks of an online forum: poll support :p

i know fluxbb doesnt support it out of the box, but depending on the version run here, it can be added as a plugin............
thank you for bringing this up...many a time have i dreamed for a poll option...would really make a vaporizer site more...how do i say this....more able to show what the community ha/what not

mods? :brow:

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

placetime

We have polls now! @youdontknowme & @Hennessy1414: you guys can come back now :lol:

But now that we have polls, what to do with them? They can easily be quickly buried beneath other threads, so many people might not see them unless they're "bumped" by comments. A couple of ideas I've had are to have mods pin polls at the tops of forums/subforums, or we could have a section devoted just to polls.

Pinning seems like it might quickly become a PITA for mods. But, sequestering polls to their own area removes the polls from the rest of the info about a topic (e.g., a poll about FC bubbler specs would be in a separate area from the FC bubbler threads.... ;) ).

Or, I'm seeking a solution for something that's not really a problem... :freak:

placetime,
Top Bottom