POLLEN EXTRACTOR

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
very reasonably priced, do you see anywhere that they list what micron screen size?

Edit:

wait, wait... i found it, selectable 180 or 150, I'd probably go 150

rabblerouser,

Dangus

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
I have one. It works pretty decently...I usually use it for an initial tumble for rosin before I go the dry ice route. It was smaller than I expected, but it's fine for personal use.

EDIT:

I have the 180 as I'm pressing it into rosin and am ok with a bit more particulate. When I say usually, I mean that sometimes I screen (2 screen/10 second sift tech) before I tumble, then go dry ice.

Dangus,

witka

blaah i tried dry sift/tumbler ... i didnt like it.. hard to clean.. not the best yield depending on the strain...i just do dry ice in a bubble bag and boom i think yield is better

witka,

Dangus

blaah i tried dry sift/tumbler ... i didnt like it.. hard to clean.. not the best yield depending on the strain...i just do dry ice in a bubble bag and boom i think yield is better

Don't disagree with the yield, but the sift from dry ice sieving is typically lower quality IMO. Which is why I first screen, then tumble, then dry ice. Multiple grades of sift. YMMV

Dangus,

Dangus

i guess it depends how anal you are about "quality" and how you are using it

Agreed. Lots of ways to utilize the goods.

I'll screen for full melt dry sift

Tumble for rosin or take that and clean it up into meltier dry sift

Dry ice sift for rosin and food

Cheers

Dangus,
Top Bottom