POLL: What's your overall favorite vaporizer?

lwien

LSV and Minivape for initial take-off........both dry and through water.
MFLB for maintenance hits.

This has been my set up for years now and they work so well for me that I have absolutely no desire to try any other vape.

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Currently Heat Island, Silver Surfer, and my beloved PD and CRZ.
I actually have one of the few OCDs that were briefly available and one of these days I'm going to spend a little more time with it. My recollection of it is that it's sort of a hybrid of a Da Buddha and a log vape with a very high quality heater.
For outdoor use I like the 510 oil cartridges but it's often a rough inhale - I'm not 100 percent sold on the oil but it's amazingly discreet and convenient.

jl420

My DBV hands down is my fav vape. It allows me to go from flowers to concentrates and is built like a tank. I'll always use my MFLB & DaVinci Ascent and on certain occasions my Vapolution 2.0 but my go to vape is the DBV...:rockon:

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I use my Enano the most, when I need cordless I use my Solo or my Arizer Air. When I need face melt I use the EVO or if I want to use concentrates. It's hard to have a one favorite. Each vape for every occasion or mood.

VapourHaze

Rexcornish on IG, Vaping since '02
There are so many acronyms in this thread that for new vape user it almost becomes unreadable. You can get through 15-20 posts in this forum in which everybody is talking about a particular vape but nobody gives it's actual title, maybe its just me that finds that difficult.

Sorts the wheat from the chaff .. if people really want to know they will find out.

There is a glossary of all acronyms somewhere on the forum .. if youre gonna stick around i suggest you get familiar with them.

The problem is that more vapes get released so more acronyms get used.

If you need help send me a dm (direct message) ;)

jl420

Sorts the wheat from the chaff .. if people really want to know they will find out.

There is a glossary of all acronyms somewhere on the forum .. if youre gonna stick around i suggest you get familiar with them.

The problem is that more vapes get released so more acronyms get used.

If you need help send me a dm (direct message) ;)
DBV = Da Buddha vape MFLB = Magic Flight Launch Box

BD9

There are so many acronyms in this thread that for new vape user it almost becomes unreadable. You can get through 15-20 posts in this forum in which everybody is talking about a particular vape but nobody gives it's actual title, maybe its just me that finds that difficult.

Yeah, I don't bother to check it up anyway. Either i instantly know what they are talking about, or I don't care.

Given that info, I never tried a vape that you can shorten. Unless you type AS instead of solo.

I didn't realise they were being used to identify members within the clique, fair enough :)

Here's the list; [vaporpedia link removed due to malware]

Last edited by a moderator:

Vitolo

Vaporist
I missed this thread by half a decade!
Some of us (me) are slow on a draw.
My answer now for a go-to vape, is the same as it would have been in 2010,
My SSV with standard HC and hand held wand.
I love the Volcano, and have my favorite logs, and portables, but I use the SSV daily, and it is never turned off.... ever.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I can't choose a favorite these days, I love my Underdogs and my Heat Island but don't get to plug-in as much as I'd like to, My Vapman is very special to me with both the torch and the station although I use the Vapcap more often right now... but what's been serving as my Daily driver for the last year or so is my Firewood 3.

:shrug: Guess If I had to choose just one to keep it would be the Vapman since it's great with the torch or the heating station, but the day I gotta choose just one would be a sad sad day indeed.

:peace:

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
for me, there is only one ... and it's all glass!

picture.php

The Bud Toaster (aka The Herbal Cube) ... 120 seconds from power on to first hit.

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
If I'm in the shed trying out ideas and turning things or in the house cooking things or just generally vegging out then my Homegrown Log wins hands down, the convenience of having it switched on and ready to go is great. A little too convenient sometimes.
I agree with @Diggy Smalls micro dosing or kief sarnies logs can handle it all.

Outdoors, canoeing, walking, in the garden or a beer garden then my Vapcap is my go to. Fast and more efficient than I need on occasion. No batteries and now I've modded my lighter more than enough gas for a days useage.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Still in love with my HA2.2/ ESV for convenience, still sticking with my Vrip and MiniVap for taste, still digging my Nano/HGL/cloud+ for water filtration and still looking for the best portable for a true "on the go" amazing desktop like experience!

TboneToker

Right now I only have the Aromed 4.0 the Volcano Classic and the Solo.

I would pick the Aromed out of these three, though I use the Volcano the most.

Aromed has consistently impressed me with use since I got it April 2014.

The volcano is exactly what I expect each time, and it's quick to use. So I use it more often. Aromed is great to bring out for a podcast !

I ordered a VapeXHale Evo from ValeXHale so that should arrive in a week or so! It may take the top spot (;

Top Bottom