• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

POLL: What's your overall favorite vaporizer?

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Since most of us own more than one vape and have a bit of knowledge and opinions, I thought it would be interesting to get a consensus of what your overall #1 favorite vaporizer is.
For me I have to say the PD, under that I would say the SSV, VB and VW3G maybe in that order but I'm not sure because I like each one of those the best when I'm using it.

jeffp,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
Mine would have to be either the VHW(taste), DeVerdamper (gusts/nostalgia), the PD (grazing), the Iolite (portability), or the MFLB (stealth).

All that said I probably use the Extreme the most (even heating and ease of use with the computer bub, maybe?), and find myself using a friends Ion (once in a blue moon when I get out to where it is) where an Extreme and an Ion are both present (interest in getting a feel for how well it performs?).

Tough question... :hmm:

Progress,
I think Stumpy, my WDZ (Yes, I named it) is my favorite right now. Stumpy's always there for me. And then it would have to be Candy (Colored Clown They Call the Sandman) my SSV, who can blast me into outerspace like no other. And then last, but not least, is little no name, my launchbox, which is my going out companion. It just fits in (blends in?) anywhere, out and about. So, I love them all almost equally. And that's all I gots to say about that. -S.L.

SkeletonLips,

lwien

PD...........(at the moment)

Some new vapes coming to market that look pretty nifty.

lwien,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
I can't answer that question yet. I have an Iolite, Extreme and Launchbox (in order of acquisition). I haven't tried a Volcano, Zephyr Ion, SSV but I'd like to try them all. And I know there are others out there I don't know about but would want to try.

Tom

tdavie,

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
I know I am biased but my favorite overall vaporizer is the Zephyr Ion for ease of use. Iolite for portability but I haven't tried and intend to the PD,SSV and MFLB

Bruce@Zephyr,
Reactions: grokit

THC

Daft Vapour
NO1 De Verdamper absolutely untouchable and more beautiful and a 3rd of the price of a volcano darlek crap No2 De Verdamper Heat Gun No3 SSV with Hurricane bong No4 HerbalAir H2.1 No5 (Just cause you ned a portable - getting the LB soon so?) but ATM Photo Lab, for me the Iolite defiantly produces enough temp to get right vape but unfortunately it on just makes enough vape to tell that and snap the straw but thats it!!! (Thank the Herb it wasn't my first vape otherwise i would prob still be skinning up, or worse) and then you feel like the fashion victim mug that I was when I bought it should have got a LB - cheaper and it MUST preform better (can't not!!!) and like the vapestar with a jet lighter once you get the knack its fine, everyone say no butane and they are right but a) theres no real alternative that is either available or affordable b) I live in London the Northern Line on the tube the air quality is so bad 30 min does the same damage AS SMOKING 10 AMERICAN BLEND COMMERCIAL CIGARETTES!! So that will kill me before the butane :/
Reading people opinions I am defiantly putting the MFLB high on my buy the fecking thing list!

THC,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
lwien said:
PD...........(at the moment)

Some new vapes coming to market that look pretty nifty.
yeah that infrared thingamajig looks very interesting...

jeffp,

THC

Daft Vapour
IR vape? tell me more!! (Would also have duel effect of being super stealth vape as it would temp black out cctv when you went near!!!!) have you got a link bruv?

THC,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
The PD is my everyday work horse. Morning noon and night. Well, when not at work. My Extreme gets the group treatment, a fan favorite. "Hey, let's use the vape with the remote." The LB gets some work too, on the go for extended periods. Sometimes the PD comes for car rides too. The VHW, although a fun vape, just doesn't find its way into the rotation all that much. Fun, and great for taste. But i always like to be conservative, with my intake it is a necessity. I just rarely justify it, and use my glass for PD or E.

IAmKrazy2,

THC

Daft Vapour
really I was checking the cost bud at dispensaries jesus thank god its still illegal 15 1/8 manali (proper manali fresh off the plane from India not just red leb thats only a tenner!) Jack H is 25 , 160-180 an oz, Lemon skunk 160 oz White skunk aka 'murder mile madness' 200-250 an oz 1/8 Thai stick 20 n1/8 120 oz!! u guys pay like $60 1/8 is that right??!!!?? cause it more expensive than coke here if it is the case that sucks & i understand why you cant spare urself 1 bowl!!!!

mod note: you don't seem to be in the right thread with this post. totally off-topic. :hmm:

THC,

THC

Daft Vapour
Progress said:
Mine would have to be either the VHW(taste), DeVerdamper (gusts/nostalgia), the PD (grazing), the Iolite (portability), or the MFLB (stealth).

All that said I probably use the Extreme the most (even heating and ease of use with the computer bub, maybe?), and find myself using a friends Ion (once in a blue moon when I get out to where it is) where an Extreme and an Ion are both present (interest in getting a feel for how well it performs?).

Tough question... :hmm:
grazing lol i like that phrase oooooopssss just nicked it !!! lol grazing... cool.......... sometimes if it has a very nice taste or there is any left ill use the HerbalAire but other than that you can graze on a small Verdamp I have the small deluxe rigged whit a flexible whip - loaf on the couch bowl lasts forEVER perfec!!!! Just cause it works really really well don't let that stop u using it to graze you could even put less in the bowl -shocked gasps;)

THC,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
jeffp said:
I like each one of those the best when I'm using it.
Therein lies the dilemma for me. Just like the old candy bar jingle: "Sometimes I feel like a nut....sometimes I don't". Whatever I have hankering for is my favorite at the moment.

macbill,

Jedu

PD is my go to vape...can't beat the little amount it uses. Closely followed by the herborizer if im looking to get super medicated, insane hits.

Jedu,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Yeah the PD tops my list as the one I'd want to be stranded on a desert island with....of course assuming I have power to run it LOL :D

I love my Io & LB for portability/stealth... Adoring my new SSV for big fun. Still dying to try some more vapes, glass especially but....the PD is my main squeeze and one I wouldn't part with for anything :D

Lo,

SimonC

I don't know if I'm qualified to respond, as I've only owned/used 2 vapes - the DBV and my ancient VW. The DBV is my favorite by far, but that's not hard, seeing what it's being compared to. As my wife pretty much appropriated the DBV for her own use, I may spring for an Extreme to keep in my office and update this post at a later date.

Simon

SimonC,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
macbill said:
Therein lies the dilemma for me. Just like the old candy bar jingle: "Sometimes I feel like a nut....sometimes I don't". Whatever I have hankering for is my favorite at the moment.
This.

stickstones said:
If I could only have one of my current vapes, it would be the PD.
And this.

Gotta hit them all!

vtac,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
My MZ is by far the fav and go to. I have given away my VG (want another) sold my LB, and I am getting ready to trade my Iolite (after it gets repaired) for another MZ. (That I plan to give to a buddy)

All in all my Zap does what its supposed to and does a pretty bang up job at it!

AGBeer,

wthanna

Hmmm....

Purple Days, Launch Box, Extreme
Launch Box, Purple Days, Extreme
Extreme, Launch Box, Purple Days

Can't decide on what's "first", but for me, the Launch Box and PD are used every day... the PD at home and the Launch Box on the road.. The Extreme is for groups (at least in my rotation) and is excellent for it!

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
If I had an Unlimited ammount of bho it would be my kabley with my dome hands down. Vaping concentrates is my favorate way to get blasted and it's just soooo fast.

If it was just bud and I could afford to feed my VHW all the time I would use that all the time. The new blazemaster design takes .2 to fill and that gets you roughly 10 huge tasty rips. Keif makes that number rise greatly.

In reality I use my pd more than anything just because of how it let's you conserve soo much. And me being a broke college student it just makes too much sense.

Oh and Ive tried the LB, iolite, ssv, extreme, vapor bros, hotbox, supreme

minnesnowta,

pyronym

Harry Mooseknuckle
For home use I just love my surfer. I'm actually on my 4th because I keep selling them to friends and then buying new ones.

On the road I love my mz it just cant be beat plus I leave it on and wrapped in a sweatshirt on my seat in the winter so it's just like having heated seats.

For the office I like my launch box it's small enough to fit in my pocket and I can pull it out when I have some private time and no one knows the better.

I think it's too hard to pick just one because I think each vap has it's own little niche just like with combustion there are times when a joint is best and times when a pipe is best and then there are times when you just want to hit a nice bong. I guess it's all subjective.

pyronym,
Top Bottom