Pokey Sticks

max

Out to lunch
Anything wrong with just keeping a toothpick in my prescription bottle (abv jar)? Seems to fit perfectly in the jar and gets the job done.
Depends on what you're using it on. A toothpick is a little short for some vapes.

VaporGuy said:
I bought that set a while back-needed a pick for the bottom screen in the DV. Great price if you get free shipping. My favorite picks are still the ones sold by 7th Floor, but shipping makes 'em pricy unless you're buying something else as well.

Pesci

I have a selection of pokeys/dabbers but really I go for the standard 7th floor.
I wouldn't use anything but the standard bamboo on the NO2 though, those meshes are fine!
And some of those Tamiya stirrers arrived they look really good.

Pesci,
Hi- first post. In my opinion regarding whip based vaporizers, the poke stick is key to maximizing your material and getting good delivery. About a week ago a vendor who I have been in email communication with suggested that I use a toothpick or a bamboo skewer rather than a metal stick, to absolutely prevent the glass from breaking. I didn't think that was possible, from my experience the only thing you could do is puncture the screen at worst, but anyway, I used a toothpick to poke and stir between hits and found the experience inefficient. Then I switched back to my metal stick and got three extra solid hits before dumping the spent vaporizables. The sharp metal stick is MUCh better than a toothpick.

So my question is this - if you want to buy a good pokey stick, aside from ordering a replacement from a vendor or head shop, if you walk into a hardware store what exactly would you ask for?

Thanks....

from my understanding with LHS they NEVER have a good pick. Or they have good looking picks but the ends aren't pointed(and they will try to tell you to grind it on the sidewalk, but then the cool thing on the end falls off). I have found the only picks I'll use are the ones from 7th floor directly. They must use a grinder wheel or something because you could kill someone with one of their picks lol.

EDIT: lol just noticed this was 4 pages. I guess this was suggested already

VapeNStone,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

exit

VAPIR BAMBOO STICKS!!!

I've been swearing by them for years! Buy a 24 pack and be done with it. Best pokey you'll ever see :2c:

Top Bottom