PNO Club de Vaporistas .... PNW Vaporists Club

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Hola FC:
I'm starting this thread to begin a meet up kind of group based here in the PNW.
I'm based in Vancouver ,WA a short drive from Portland ,OR and 3 hours drive from Seattle, WA.
I'll like to organize, if possible, FC members gatherings around here.
In those meetings we'll share all related to vaping and marihuana and whatever related to both.
We'll try to bring vapes and water tools for everyone enjoyment and more. Different strains to try. Etc etc.
We'll try to set some public meetings first to know as many of us as possible, and then probably new friendships and contacts and all that brings people together happens.
We'll probably share food and drinks and etc etc. I believe we can have a lot of fun probably.
I believe that It should be 21+ only to avoid problems, right??
Let me know guys what do you think...
Stay vaped my friends...
PM me for details...
Thanks in advance.

Maitri

Deadhead, Low-Temp Dabber, Mahayana Buddhist
Hola FC:
I'm starting this thread to begin a meet up kind of group based here in the PNW.
I'm based in Vancouver ,WA a short drive from Portland ,OR and 3 hours drive from Seattle, WA.
I'll like to organize, if possible, FC members gatherings around here.
In those meetings we'll share all related to vaping and marihuana and whatever related to both.
We'll try to bring vapes and water tools for everyone enjoyment and more. Different strains to try. Etc etc.
We'll try to set some public meetings first to know as many of us as possible, and then probably new friendships and contacts and all that brings people together happens.
We'll probably share food and drinks and etc etc. I believe we can have a lot of fun probably.
I believe that It should be 21+ only to avoid problems, right??
Let me know guys what do you think...
Stay vaped my friends...
PM me for details...
Thanks in advance.

What a wonderful idea! I am in the Seattle area and am interested in participating. :)

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Welcome @Maitri
Let's plan on something fun soon for this summer.
Keep in touch.
Nice to meet you.
I've seen a lot of people watching this thread but not joining.
Probably soon we're going to see more people. For sure after we upload some videos and photos of the vaping/food/refreshments and fun we're having at the meetings, they'll realize we don't bite ;) jajajaja
Of course all videos/photos will be uploaded without metadata, faces , etc etc to keep privacy If noted/wanted/needed.
We're adults and we keep it like that :tup:

Zangano Cruel,
Reactions: vapen00b

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
I'd love to join the fun. What a nice idea. Sadly I'm from the Old Continent... So I can't stop by :cry:
Hopefully some time later..:peace::tup:

PeteSeattle

Sorry for back to back posting but ...
Dope Cup next weekend 4/23 at 4pm in Seattle SoDo area. Ideal first meet up event. Plus there's a rec store across the street, Dockside.

Edit: you're allowed to bring an ounce to use in designated areas.

Top Bottom