• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

PMS/PMDD and Menstrual Cramps

green13

I have a friend who has debilitating cramps that leave her vomiting and curled up on the floor in extreme pain for 24-48 hours. She dealt with this for 20+ years and nothing the doctors prescribed or tried helped. Tests showed everything is normal. Then she tried cannabis and it worked like magic...Literally like magic. She now only needs a small puff of vapor to instantly alleviate the pain and misery. In fact, such a small amount is effective that there is no mind or body high felt at all. I hear so often how people think that medical marijuana patients just want an excuse to get high. This ignorance is so frustrating when we all know how useful and life saving it is in so many ways :bowdown::leaf:

catbird

hyperconscious
Wow -- that's amazing. I wouldn't say it works quite that well for me, but it definitely helps a lot. I relate to her experience, though I've never had the curled up on the floor phase of it last as long as 48 hours, or even 24, that's intense. Glad she found that MMJ worked for her, and yup, the ignorance/bias that people can and do have about it is totally frustrating.

EDIT: oh and I'm wondering what (other) herbal and homeopathic remedies people have tried, if any. I've used vitex and passionflower and didn't experience much relief with these. I've also taken Arnica and didn't find that the tablets made much of a difference, but I do like to use the gel on my lower back and abdomen-- it's soothing, if not significantly pain-relieving.

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
IMO a lot of mj helps you relax your body along with your muscles and nerves. When your muscles are relaxed less pain. I've also read it triggers pain sensors in the brain.

CarolKing,
Reactions: catbird

GenYHippie

EDIT: oh and I'm wondering what (other) herbal and homeopathic remedies people have tried, if any. I've used vitex and passionflower and didn't experience much relief with these. I've also taken Arnica and didn't find that the tablets made much of a difference, but I do like to use the gel on my lower back and abdomen-- it's soothing, if not significantly pain-relieving.

I tried a few single herb formulas when i was a young teen and they didnt do much of anything to to help. But when i came across Yogi moon cycle tea it was WOW difference. I never followed he instructions lol but i found if i start having 1 - 3 cups a day 3 days before im expecting and at least 1 cup a day for the first 4 days of i was in much less pain. Something about the combo of herbs helped alot. I tried topical arnica too and it did help more than the pills but not enough to keep up with it.

lillian

Hello, Gals

I'm new to the forum and cannabis. I'm in the market for a great vape (still reserching) I haven't tried a lot of Herbs yet for PMS/Pelvic Nerve Damage BUT King Louie XIII helped me alot with nerve pain/pms also i tried a really tasty pre roll I wish i would had got the name of the strain but omg it was wonderful it tasted 100% of berries supper smooth and very relaxing!
Also i noticed my pms pain was 80% due to my my poor health like most people I'm nutrient deficient (plus dealing with chronic pain your body burns nutrients like crazy.) The emotional, cramping, flow and the duration of my menses i would say were drasticly reduced (i was pretty bad off) with just a few simple drinks of an oz of fresh pressed outdoor grown wheat grass, a 1/2 a tablespoon of a algee supplement from time to time coupled with tinctured herbs like cramp bark, chaste tree, dong quay, ginger, turmeric, dandelion leaf & root, and echinacea you can find a really good blend with some of these herbs or single herb i think the single weekly rotated herbs are more potent another wonderful product to pick up is called "cramp releaf"

Take care Ladies!

lillian,
Reactions: catbird
Top Bottom