Plug-In Nugget Vapes?

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
It's not perfect, but I've had a very loving 5+ year relationship with my Herbalaire. I can't say enough good things about it. Nuggets come out brown and brittle if you go until the vapor stops.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I can confirm that when the Herbalaire stops producing vapor, the nugget is spent. I ground one up and put it in the Herbalizer and got nothing.

So I've been using nuggets for a while now in everything, and I like it in the Evo best. It thoroughly cooks it and, best of all, it starts hitting hard on the second or third pull. Most vapes don't hit hard at all until I crumble. With the Evo, I don't crumble until the very end, and then I get a few more hits until the abv comes out dark coffee brown.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
I can confirm that when the Herbalaire stops producing vapor, the nugget is spent. I ground one up and put it in the Herbalizer and got nothing.

Well this is interesting. I didn't believe it was possible to fully extract from nugs without stirring!

This makes me wonder how the Grasshopper may do with small nuggets......

Delta3DStudios,
Reactions: bounce5

HD Springer

This is really crazy and awesome. @Ratchett I'm glad you started a thread on whole nug vape.My only regret from not grinding is that unbelievably wonderful smell you get.And the kief I love that also.I said fuck it and threw a big.3 nug in the ascent and the flavor lasted the whole session.Usually the flavor goes fairly quickly with it.The clouds were a little thinner also.

Top Bottom