• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

readyman

Ibought mine from Namaste vapes last year on sale they were lowest 175.0 dollars shipped I think they have halloween sale coming I think anyway hope that helps

Firebaall

Are there any good Canadian vendors offering a good deal on a plenty atm? I've got the usual suspects on my radar like herbalizestore.ca, puffitup, planetofthevapes. Having stock for the reducer and extra filling chamber would be a bonus...

Firebaall,

Sick Vape

Solar Dabs
Took my Plenty with the reducer chamber to some mixed-joint (tobacco-cannabis) smoker friend. After the usual comments, I even could make him try. I loaded a reducer chamber bowl with his weed to make sure not to overdo. He took half a hit, coughed two times and said it was not for him, it made him cough. His friend didn't even dare to try.
Ok, the Plenty maybe looks a bit intimidating:lol: and lung pulls are a bit weird for mouth-pullers. But still.
Maybe I should have mixed tobacco with it or I'll take the Dynavap if i ever can make him try again. :hmm: But then I don't really like sitting in tobacco smoker rooms anymore. I prefer fresh air, vapor and I even don't mind an occasional whiff of burnt cannabis or hash in the air, but tobacco makes all clothes stink. lol I am getting old.

joner

Are there any good Canadian vendors offering a good deal on a plenty atm? I've got the usual suspects on my radar like herbalizestore.ca, puffitup, planetofthevapes. Having stock for the reducer and extra filling chamber would be a bonus...

Not very helpful but herbalize seems to have it cheapest. ~ 278 shipped with storz15 code. There are other factors to consider.

Firebaall

Customer service , location/local, community engagement, warranty, authenticity, company values, etc.

Are those actual concerns or just your own personal bias/projection of self interest? I'd like some evidence to back up that list of "concerns".

I've had a sibling order a Mighty from them, it arrived timely with no issue. I see they claim to be an authorized Storz and Bickel vendor, so how does that fit your narrative of authenticity/warranty? Especially since S&B handle RMAs directly...

As for "company values"....going to need some evidence on that too...

You've made a lot of extraordinary claims, with no evidence. That's pretty disingenuous, in my opinion.

Firebaall

I live in Oz, my local (still interstate) seller looked after my RMA after S&B redirected me to them (they already sent an email to me before I had read S&B response).:tup:

Is there even a repair depot in Australia though? I'm only aware of the EU/USA locations. Was it a repair or full replacement? Was this a brick and mortar location or a website?

Firebaall,
Reactions: LesPlenty

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
Are those actual concerns or just your own personal bias/projection of self interest? I'd like some evidence to back up that list of "concerns".

I've had a sibling order a Mighty from them, it arrived timely with no issue. I see they claim to be an authorized Storz and Bickel vendor, so how does that fit your narrative of authenticity/warranty? Especially since S&B handle RMAs directly...

You've made a lot of extraordinary claims, with no evidence. That's pretty disingenuous, in my opinion.
https://www.reddit.com/r/EntExchange/comments/dhxhgr/h_mini_nail_enail_storz_bickel_plenty_w_paypal/

tennisguru1,

joner

I wasn't referring to that company in particular. I was just saying that price isn't always the only thing to consider. Something may be the best price in the world, but if it's a knockoff, not a good deal.

Last edited:

joner

I wasn't referring to any company in particular. I was just saying that price isn't always the only thing to consider. Something may be the best price in the world, but if it's a knockoff, not a good deal.

Firebaall

So nice, you said it twice!

I gotcha. The way I read what you said. seemed at odds with where I inevitably bought from. I've checked quite a bit, and they seem like legit people. Heck, they even claim to plant trees on your purchases....so I really wasn't getting your angle.

In the end, the cheapest place works out to well consider all the potential negatives (aside from community relations)... Made my order with them, confident I won't be disappointed.

joner

So nice, you said it twice!

I gotcha. The way I read what you said. seemed at odds with where I inevitably bought from. I've checked quite a bit, and they seem like legit people. Heck, they even claim to plant trees on your purchases....so I really wasn't getting your angle.

In the end, the cheapest place works out to well consider all the potential negatives (aside from community relations)... Made my order with them, confident I won't be disappointed.

Yea sorry everyone about the double post, I'm in an area of VERY reduced mobile service working today but wanted to get back to state that I wasn't coming down on herbalize, because I've never even dealt with them.

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
Nice price! I would have totally grabbed all that stuff, had I not ordered one online yesterday. Are you in Canada by chance? I'll pass the info along to somebody that might want one.

Sorry for my cross post, not sure where it goes :>)

Anyone having both the Hybrid & Plenty, what would you say is the comparison to the Hybrid on whip mode (no pump) & the Plenty?
Love my Hybrid to death but if vapor & chamber draw are close I
wanted to maybe pick up a used plenty for a present for my friends
motor home.
Thx all

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Is there even a repair depot in Australia though?
Aistralianvaporizers ( 5/8 Finsbury St, Newmarket, QLD 4051, I live a couple of thousand klms away so I only order online) sent me a brand new unit (Mighty, Plenty is bulletproof), hardly worth repairing for the price that S&B manufacture them for (unless they are ripping some poor fool off who sends a unit in for new batteries as it is cheaper to buy a new unit when they are on sale):tup:

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
I've been using plenty with the volcano hybrid whip ...
Has anyone tried it? It's very cool

readyman

I mickey moused my whip from eq and put it on the plenty and thru my bong I was medicated soo fast WOW but I enjoy the plenty most for a session vape on the front porch

readyman,

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
Sold my plenty today, it was never for me. Firstly i like glass, since day one i always felt the shape of the plenty is kinda awkward and bulky to even hold and use as a handheld. The DBV one of my initial vaporizers feels much easier to use imho.

Also the bowl was too big, i got the reducer but could not use it without dosing capsules as the herb would spread onto the borders adding some conduction, dosing capsules loading / unloading became cumbersome process for the amount i vape.

Plenty worked well for me in group situations with the bigger bowl, that is one department it excels in group sessions.

Im happy it will see more use at another house, upgrade from a dynavap for him must be night and day for sure.

Top Bottom