• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Firebaall

How many of you guys are using the Plenty inverted? Have you noticed any build-up or other issues from prolonged use, holding it upside-down?

Trying to see if just using it this way is problematic, or if I should be thinking about a hydratube of some sort...

david8613

I like to jam pack my Plenty bowl, I have managed 1.25g in a macro-dose, Plenty bowl looks bigger in that picture.
My normal load,
img_20190615_171452-jpg.10045

What does your avb look like after all herb stuffed in the chamber? Is it evenly vaped?

david8613,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Trying to see if just using it this way is problematic
I have heard of maybe 2 cases of problems from heat rising through the unit, use am angles GonG adapter if you are the worrying type,

https://www.dhgate.com/product/whol...m-18mm-bent-male/410317999.html#mfavit-1-null
I got this one after reading about one unit that might have had problems due to being inverted, I have not used it with my Plenty though.:tup:

Is it evenly vaped?
Most even AVB of any vape I own it comes out as one solid disc that is all the same shade of instant coffee brown when broken up.:myday:
img_20190910_151819-jpg.12954

Firebaall

I have heard of maybe 2 cases of problems from heat rising through the unit, use am angles GonG adapter if you are the worrying type,

That's not a bad idea. I've been killing some time by looking up service issues on the plenty and mighty while waiting on a RMA ticket for my own Mighty (I was expecting a fight, since Canopy bought S&B, tbh...)

I haven't seen any issues other than a single subjective case, saying that using these vaporizers inverted can cause resin build up on the PCB, or essential heating components, causing premature failure.

I just ordered a couple J-hooks and a calyx style hydratube that will fit my 18mm water adapter, so I can keep the Mighty upright on the unit, and upright on a future planned purchase of a Plenty.

Last edited:

readyman

Wow starting the weekend Plenty vape loaded with flower and kief then the pad with crumble on it and set the dial at 6 and you will get where you want to be FEELING GOOD which it is all about I dont think there are many vapes that can vape that combo SMOOTHLY Everyone enjoy the weekend

NotBurned

I was curious about vaporization. Wanted to quit tobacco and bud mix and buyed the Storm vaporizer. After vape 0.3 g of weed my throat was dry and irritated even with a bubbler and only felt a light buzz. I believed that vaporization was inferior to combustion, but wanted to make sure getting a good vape. Then I buyed the Plenty. Packed 0.2 g of a menty phenotype of Haze×Skunk and I was blasted for 2 hours. After a week of smoking and vaping, I totally fucked combustion. The vapor is so cool and tasty with the Plenty. Vaping now, two months later, Northern lights. Life is good. Peace.

david8613

I was curious about vaporization. Wanted to quit tobacco and bud mix and buyed the Storm vaporizer. After vape 0.3 g of weed my throat was dry and irritated even with a bubbler and only felt a light buzz. I believed that vaporization was inferior to combustion, but wanted to make sure getting a good vape. Then I buyed the Plenty. Packed 0.2 g of a menty phenotype of Haze×Skunk and I was blasted for 2 hours. After a week of smoking and vaping, I totally fucked combustion. The vapor is so cool and tasty with the Plenty. Vaping now, two months later, Northern lights. Life is good. Peace.

The plenty is amazing isn't it? I love my plenty!

david8613

https://www.dhgate.com/product/whol...m-18mm-bent-male/410317999.html#mfavit-1-null
I got this one after reading about one unit that might have had problems due to being inverted, I have not used it with my Plenty though.:tup:

Most even AVB of any vape I own it comes out as one solid disc that is all the same shade of instant coffee brown when broken up.:myday:
img_20190910_151819-jpg.12954

What is that dish your avb in in?

david8613,

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are
I’m super close to pulling the trigger (pun intended) on a Plenty. But I have two qs for the experienced Plenty owners.

1. Does the liquid pad work as a reducer? Can I use a smallish load topped with the pad and get similar results to a fully packed chamber?

2. Does the temp really go all the way to 420 on the highest setting as the dial indicates? Basically, will it extra to the extent that the Mighty extracts, ie pretty much completely?

Thanks gang.

readyman

To me the Plenty is an vapexhale evo in session mode the small load with pad works great especially when you add a small dab of concentrte with the flower bowl not sure on temp high but 6 works for me

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
I’m super close to pulling the trigger (pun intended) on a Plenty. But I have two qs for the experienced Plenty owners.

1. Does the liquid pad work as a reducer? Can I use a smallish load topped with the pad and get similar results to a fully packed chamber?

2. Does the temp really go all the way to 420 on the highest setting as the dial indicates? Basically, will it extra to the extent that the Mighty extracts, ie pretty much completely?

Thanks gang.

I got it in my basket here for $199 -$20 off coupon
https://herbalizestore.com/products/plenty-vaporizer
free ship & they plant a tree!! :>)
I would like to know these things also , plus will the vapor
be as dense as my volcano ?

david8613

Yes you can you use liquid pad as reducer but I like to use the little reducer kit storz & bickle sells so you can use capsules, I find it easier to load a bunch and easier to clean the unit. I also use capsules with my mighty very easy.

I heard not all plenties go that high, I think I remember being surprised mine did when I first played with it but I always keep it at level 6, plentyful cool thick vapor, abv comes out perfect everytime. I lent mine to a friend he wants to buy it from me so bad.

Vape critic always compares the plenty to volcano. The plenty is one of his favorites. He said on vapezone if he can only have one vape stranded on an island it would be the plenty.

Reducer kit
https://www.storz-bickel.com/us/en/store/py/plenty-filling-chamber-reducer.html

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep

You can use the liquid pad as a reducer, works better than the reducer ring and capsule but both are not as good as a full bowl, the way it was originally designed to operate. (It was also originally designed with a straight mouthpiece, that does get hot when used this way) If I want to vape a smaller amount I will use a vape designed for that use.:2c:

I am not sure on the temps are exactly (or at all really), I just leave mine on Max and when I no longer get vapor I empty out a brown biscuit that is definitely spent (I have tried extracting more from the ABV with other devices and only ever manage a whispy popcorn toke):myday:

ejackyou

Hamilton

Thanks gang.

As an 'experienced' Plenty user, what ever that constitutes? :dog:

Considering that Your concerns seem to revolve around micro dosing,
which would be say 0.150g or less?
I would say that you should consider the additional cost of the 'reducer'
and a set of small 'drip pads' in your investment.

The Plenty does approach 420f especially after three or more cycles,
and better yet, 'with reducer'.
But of course there are variations between units, probably due to
the fact that the Plenty's thermometer is more accurate than
just about any other vape's on the market?

Make sure you completely understand just how the Plenty functions, :doh:
since it is unlike any other on the market!

Sounds to Me like there may be other vapes better, for Your purposes, :bang:
Including the ones You already have?

But, sounds like your in the mood to Spend! :drool:
And, "B,B,B"?
Especially in This Business!

david8613

You can use the liquid pad as a reducer, works better than the reducer ring and capsule but both are not as good as a full bowl, the way it was originally designed to operate. (It was also originally designed with a straight mouthpiece, that does get hot when used this way) If I want to vape a smaller amount I will use a vape designed for that use.:2c:

I am not sure on the temps are exactly (or at all really), I just leave mine on Max and when I no longer get vapor I empty out a brown biscuit that is definitely spent (I have tried extracting more from the ABV with other devices and only ever manage a whispy popcorn toke):myday:

lesplenty you are definitely right about that for sure, they don't call the plenty, "the plenty" for nothing, its a party machine. I am a light weight when it comes to vaping so that's why I like using capsules, but I rember the first time I used it I used it with a liquid pad with still a pretty good amount of herb than what I normally use and man we got so baked!!! so much fun very powerful very efficient.

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
I got it in my basket here for $199 -$20 off coupon
https://herbalizestore.com/products/plenty-vaporizer
free ship & they plant a tree!! :>)
I would like to know these things also , plus will the vapor
be as dense as my volcano ?

If you like the Volcano and your used to the amount of weed it takes for dense bags, you'll love the Plenty.
Those trying to micro dose with either unit hit that S&B "no more vape for you" moment way too soon and your left thinking "that was it"?
Put enough flower in and the pulls seem to keep going and going.:whoa:
Regular chamber + liquid pad > reducer.

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are
Thanks for the feedback guys!

Great. Sounds like this answers my two burning (heh) questions. I was mostly worried about extraction levels but it sounds thorough.
But, sounds like your in the mood to Spend! :drool:
As my wife will attest, I am never in the mood to spend! :lol:

Given the feedback I think I'm ready to pull the proverbial trigger on this puppy. Thanks again everyone.

readyman

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Great. Sounds like this answers my two burning (heh) questions. I was mostly worried about extraction levels but it sounds thorough.

As my wife will attest, I am never in the mood to spend! :lol:

Given the feedback I think I'm ready to pull the proverbial trigger on this puppy. Thanks again everyone.
Let us know what you think after some use

Top Bottom