1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

PLENTY Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by dopefiend, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Hey Nineteen

Hey Nineteen Well-Known Member

I am going to have to do that. It works like a champ, it just stinks upside down. I think it happened around the same time I put chamomile in it. May be the fine grains did some how get into the Plenty. That's why I only should burn Blue Dream from now on. Thanks man.

2. LesPlenty

LesPlenty Well-Known Member

:disgust: Well there`s the problem :tup:

I never really liked the stainless steel coil, to get the huge clouds and effects, I have to go through water. Without that coil as it is a pain to wield with a bong, I like to leave the Plenty on the bong between hits so no vapor is lost to the chimney effect.

Old Toker and Hey Nineteen like this.
  3. jardri

jardri Vapor Dreams

Hello people. I am not very satisfied with my Plenty because it doesnt get to the desired temp and because the dead man switch is incredibly annoying. As my unit is out of warranty I was thinking if I could modify the unit to stay all the time in temp and also to calibrate the thermostat so I can get some more temperature from it (for example the mighty can do this). Could you give me a hint on how to do it??

4. LesPlenty

To get a bit darker ABV I install the orange filling chamber housing by itself first as it will twist on a bit further than if already attached to the black filling chamber cap, this seems to help for me. :tup:
    As for the dead man switch, I use a rubber band, but if yours does not cycle by itself this way you are SOL

5. LesPlenty

I finally got to do the chamber increase hack (my new scales have arrived:). I managed a gram I the normal bowl plus another .22 grams filled in through the top (where the stainless tube connects to the chamber cap) for 1.22 grams total. I then put a screen on top before a 14mm to 18mm GonG.
    I had 30 mins on it a 7 on the dial, the clouds were very nice and extra flavoursome through my Mobius sidecar knock off, still no restriction either. I then had to go out for a couple hours before starting another sesh, the first couple tokes did not taste great. but the third was back on track, full and tasty. All up the `mother load' lasted just over 2 hours before vapor was no longer visible, abv was pretty even to boot, nothing wasted, nothing charred, very enjoyable :tup:
    Next time I might try a bit newer bud (this stuff is about 55-55% humidity) and tamp it in more as this was still close to zero restriction(I should be able to get 1.5 grams in there, surely). :rofl:

Old Toker, ktmstick and Vitolo like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors