1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

PLENTY Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by dopefiend, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Barry Garcia

Barry Garcia New Member

I never tried wax/oil in the Plenty, too nervous about leakage. A thin layer of dry sift/bubble in between two layers of bud is great though. With the right draw speed you can milk that hard enough to get a dab like head rush. Great vape.

justcametomind and Used2use like this.
  2. Ttthomas

Ttthomas New Member

Would love to know how exactly one can use the plenty with a water pipe. (For some reason I can't wrap my brain around it)
    Anyone have pictures or a diagram on how I can set mine up?

3. Used2use

Used2use Landrace racer

Remove the cooling coil from the black plastic chamber top, cheap solution is to wrap a bit tape around the black plastic nozzle to fit it onto 18 mm glass pipes. I use a 14mm male 2 male adapter in the black plastic with the same silicone tubing that holds the coil

Ttthomas likes this.
  4. Barry Garcia

Barry Garcia New Member

I used an 18mm female whip adapter from vapexhale with a thin slice of silicone tubing to act as an o-ring (actual o-rings roll around on the plastic chamber, a slice of tubing stays put). Works fairly well.

Used2use and Ttthomas like this.
  5. Used2use

Used2use Landrace racer

I've played around and found another little trick for micro dosing in the plenty - arizer solo/air stems fit really nice/airtight onto the reducer chamber, if pushed against while drawing. Works best with the long stems bc the heat creeps slowly up the glass with every draw - well too much convection for the arizer stems :evil:. But it works and tastes nice, guess it doesn't get to the max 202C temp that way but still plenty of temp ;)

edit: to clarify - my best glass water adapter solution is to put the short silicone tubing that originally seals the coil to the chamber over a 14mm male 2 male glass connection, then it can be pushed into the housing the same way as the coil. Works better than using something with a larger diameter imo

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
    Mad_Max likes this.
  6. https://imgur.com/aMFQKQq Cut about a third off the shorter extra ring, this makes a pretty good seal when pressed directly onto an 18mm female joint. Shout out to Holistic Herb on youtube for this awesome trick! :clap: Check out his plenty review for a far more entertaining and detailed explation :tup:

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
    Used2use and justcametomind like this.
  7. Buds of War

Buds of War New Member

Plenty is our next desk top :)

TanukiCoast, SloJimFizz and Used2use like this.
  8. Used2use

Used2use Landrace racer

so, just broke my last m2m glass adapter...
    Good news is - Arizer Solo/Air glass adapter stems fit/hold perfect with a little pressure in the black chamber top, no additional sealing needed and it offers an added 'flavour chamber' :)

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors