strictly vapor

With a full bowl the plenty is a very heavy hitter. I bust it out in times where I need to be fully medicated YESTERDAY, and it always delivers.

My one issue with the plenty is that I find it to be quite harsh when using the stock setup. My go to has been placing 2 o-rings on top of the bowl which allows me to connect my hydratube and enjoy much smoother vapor.

With this setup my starting temperature is 6, and before long I am cruising at 7 with smooth satisfying vapor. I twist the bowl off with each puff to clear, and even pull the bowl from the hydratube for better airflow, all in a quick 2 part motion.

The reason for pulling the bowl off each time is to allow it to cool. I started detecting too much conduction vapor and upon investigating realized that the stainless steel ring inside the filling chamber gets very hot after a few puffs, resulting in some conduction. By taking the filling chamber off each pull you eliminate a lot of the conduction and the experience is a lot smoother - especially with a hydratube.

It must be said that the vapor is not as dense with this technique, but it is still very satisfying by the end of your bowl and much more sustainable for the respitory system.

I haven't tried the whip attachment yet because I threw out all my whips a long time ago but maybe this is a reason to pick one up!

Trypsy Summers

Yes, the plenty vape REALLY sucks! Why make things more difficult for the chemically challenged by adding a handbrake and timer? Maybe Storz and Bickel can poll their customer base and release a plenty v. 2.0 to justify a normal on/off.

As I said previously, the dead-man switch they use in The Plenty is (and can be) a bind, but once you get use to it, its becomes merely annoying, but having said that, you can't fault the delivery (the business end) aspect of the Plenty, cos if the truth be told, the only thing holding you back would be the strength of your strain, I mean drop something like Bruce Banner, Gorilla Glue, Chemdawg or any of them Golovkin types (KO strains) in there and there is not shadow of a doubt that the Plenty will stop you! Absolutely no doubt about that!
Yeah I understand with the mechanism that its awkward, but what do you expect over there? Its German, and in every day real talk, that means functionality! These things don't break down (extremely consistent) also bear in mind the design is old now! But as they say what matters, is what works, (well sometimes)

Btw, I've got one, I don't use it regularly, (cos its a guzzler) but when I do, I know that its gonna do a good job!

Not saying:|, just saying:\, without saying:)

Peace :leaf:

Cantibliss

O.G. bliss
Btw, I've got one, I don't use it regularly, (cos its a guzzler) but when I do, I know that its gonna do a good job!

Thanks for the feedback. Please don't get me wrong... I really meant the Plenty vape Sucks in a good way. In fact is sucks like a garden hose; especially with a whip. Yes, the handbrake switch takes some time getting used to; but, I really like how I don't have to recharge the device every day.

jardri

Vapor Dreams
Hello! I was wondering if it is any way to set the plenty at a set temperature and override the dead man switch so i can use it as a log vape because the heating element in this thing is extremely safe and reliable

ChooChooCharlie

Hello! I was wondering if it is any way to set the plenty at a set temperature and override the dead man switch so i can use it as a log vape because the heating element in this thing is extremely safe and reliable

I have an old Plenty, and my dead man switch can be "fixed." Rare. Think only @cloudsosmoke has one like mine. To be honest, I don't think I'd like to press the switch like the rest of you.

Cantibliss

O.G. bliss
You have to release then click again, you can't just stick it down, at least on mine. You could code some little robot to press it every 1:30 min lol
:lol:

As I said previously, the dead-man switch they use in The Plenty is (and can be) a bind, but once you get use to it, its becomes merely annoying, but having said that, you can't fault the delivery (the business end) aspect of the Plenty, cos if the truth be told, the only thing holding you back would be the strength of your strain, I mean drop something like Bruce Banner, Gorilla Glue, Chemdawg or any of them Golovkin types (KO strains) in there and there is not shadow of a doubt that the Plenty will stop you! Absolutely no doubt about that!
Yeah I understand with the mechanism that its awkward, but what do you expect over there? Its German, and in every day real talk, that means functionality! These things don't break down (extremely consistent) also bear in mind the design is old now! But as they say what matters, is what works, (well sometimes)

Not saying:|, just saying:\, without saying:)

narcissistic? you could have bought a pax3 or iq
b.sides, it tastes like a black&decker garden hose
lol

images

Last edited by a moderator:
Cantibliss,

ChooChooCharlie

@Cantibliss - I'll be an optimist and assume you meant it looks like the Black&Decker power tool in your pic. And that it tastes heavenly, like a hose to the Garden of Eden.

A certain vape critic has always highly rated the Plenty for its production and taste, but also chuckles at its design. He recently used the Plenty as a visual punchline at the end of a video, a microphone dropping gag to conclude his rant. Here's the still image of the vid, behind a spoiler so this page isn't spoiled:
yze4oZB.jpg

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I mean drop something like Bruce Banner, Gorilla Glue, Chemdawg or any of them Golovkin types (KO strains) in there and there is not shadow of a doubt that the Plenty will stop you! Absolutely no doubt about that!
Agree! I filled the whole chamber (3/4 full equal 0.7g!) with my favourite actual strain in my stash (Wreckage), I was so hardly medicated I wasn't able to finish the bowl totally and it only took me a few hits to put me down, the more intense sunday morning session since a while (all in all I rarely vape 0.7g in 30mn!).

It was a dry session using the added lenght of my herbalaire tubing (50cm I think) which is nice cause not made of silicone and it doesn't affect the taste (I think 7thFloor get similar whips...). Previously I didn't took the chamber out between hits, a member recommanded me to take it out between hits and that was a great advice cause, added to the HA's whip, it make the hits smoother and more manageable for my throat keeping in the same time the taste better all around the session.

In fact i close the chamber and hit it for 7-8 s to heat the load and hit it again deeper and harder to get a nice cloud, sometime i take another pull before tu take off the chamber....until the next hit. using the Plenty like that i understand better the need of the switch, I press it when i'm ready to take a hit, wait until the led shut off or just before and start to take my hits.

That's a shame the design is so bad....if somebody was able to put the heater in a wood body keeping the switch, t° setting and activation button on a sort of dial it would be a better vape, any DIY guy around here?

FigmentCo

@CantiblissA certain vape critic..

Hello Fellas!

Plenty (w/ chamber reducer!) should be on my doorstep tomorrow. One last minute question I'd like to get answered before I open anything...

1. Is The Plenty w/ the chamber reducer(equipped) greater than or equal to the Mightys vapor production/perfomance?

I had a Mighty earlier this year but got so tired of cleaning the CU. This was my only vaporizer so I was using it frequently. I've noticed some people buying multiple CUs to help with this problem but to me it seems like they're just pushing "cleaning day" to another day. Besides cleaning I had no problems whatsoever with the Mighty. I will probably buy another one in the near future after I find a good daily desktop/plug-in model. I figure this will keep the innards clean on the portable while not on the move.

Last edited:
FigmentCo,

Vitolo

Vaporist
The Plenty when used as it comes (without reducer) has medicated me in a more profound fashion then any herbal Vape I have used.
It functions like the Supreme in one way... in that you get up to heat, and take your hits on the temperature's decline.
The Plenty can hold when full .9 to 1.1 grams of well ground material, that gets vaporized fairly quickly if the patient does not dawdle.
Working the trigger and keeping a load going till done, does guarantee a medicated state for individuals with the greatest tolerance.
I have used the reducer successfully thanks to suggestions and help from @ChooChooCharlie but I confess to enjoying sessions with the Plenty, plenty full.:nod:

FigmentCo

The Plenty when used as it comes (without reducer) has medicated me in a more profound fashion then any herbal Vape I have used.
It functions like the Supreme in one way... in that you get up to heat, and take your hits on the temperature's decline.
The Plenty can hold when full .9 to 1.1 grams of well ground material, that gets vaporized fairly quickly if the patient does not dawdle.
Working the trigger and keeping a load going till done, does guarantee a medicated state for individuals with the greatest tolerance.
I have used the reducer successfully thanks to suggestions and help from @ChooChooCharlie but I confess to enjoying sessions with the Plenty, plenty full.:nod:
Hmmmm. When I packed my mighty(.3?) I'd usually need to double back, for another pack. So let's say I'm a .5 per session guy... Should I even be using the reducer or just stick with the liquid pad? I figure I'd be at the minimum for what should be used in the full sized chamber. .5 seems like it would overfill the chamber reducer(don't plan on using capsules).

Thanks for any replies!

strictly vapor

Hmmmm. When I packed my mighty(.3?) I'd usually need to double back, for another pack. So let's say I'm a .5 per session guy... Should I even be using the reducer or just stick with the liquid pad? I figure I'd be at the minimum for what should be used in the full sized chamber. .5 seems like it would overfill the chamber reducer(don't plan on using capsules).

Thanks for any replies!

Like @Vitolo said try putting the liquid pad over your load if using a .5.

Also worth noting I've had very good results using a 0.6 in the chamber with no liquid pad. Some strains/cures bust up larger than others.

I think this vape shines with the bowl 60% + full. When I use it with less material I tend to go with higher heat.

mucsusn

60 going on 20
I posted this once before, but if you want a simple load reducing technique, simply mix a small amount of flower with your ABV. Gets the chamber filled right so that performance is maximized and saves on herb for single person sessions. I typically will just cover the bottom with a mix of ABV and fresh, then throw the liquid pad on top. Works great!

FigmentCo

I typically will just cover the bottom with a mix of ABV and fresh, then throw the liquid pad on top. Works great!

I saw your post yesterday about this. Someone also said it worked very well. I will definitely be giving it a try tomorrow. Thanks for the suggestion!

Also I see you own quite a few toys yourself, whats your top 5?

FigmentCo,

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
Hello fellow vape enthusiasts, new guy here and already fighting VAS big time.
I've had the Plenty for about 10 days now and have come to the conclusion that it is awesome. Being in construction,this thing blends right into my tools, especially after putting it in the 12 inch Milwaukee zipper tool pouch I got from Home Depot. Stealthy as fuck.
Had it for 4 days before my reduced chamber and dosing capsules arrived. As stated earlier in the thread,
order the reducer that comes with the bowl and top and not just the metal piece, so going from small chamber to the big boy is a breeze. Along with the herb capsules, I also ordered the oil/liquid capsules which I haven't seen many people mention yet, if any.
This thing is a heavy hitter and can be a party machine when fully loaded,or a peaceful solo unit with just over .2 in the reduced chamber, or economy mode with .10 - .12 in the dosing capsule. (I usually go back for another of those) I did do a full load of the big bowl by myself, Vitolo style and it lasted me 4 solid session delivering Plenty each time with not much flavor degradation, so one could just load it full and use it that way. IMO
The oil/liquid capsule which has a little pad in it, I'm only meh on those. Will have to do more testing Got decent hits,but not much in the cloud department, but only had shatter and am used to that hitting the coil of my V2 pro series 7.
That V2 Pro series 7 is what helped me say Fuck Off to combustion last July cause the wife didn't want me stinking up the cruise ship and smelling like I just crawled out of a bong, so it holds a spot in my heart.
Thanks to all who have contributed info to this thread, lots of great info. Read the whole thing whilst waiting for the delivery of my Plenty. Thank goodness its only 59 pages compared to some of the other popular units.:ugh:

Trypsy Summers

Thanks for any replies!
Straight answer, it really depends on the strain and the circumstances (circ's), by that I mean, if your stuff is strong (strain) and you have to move, as opposed to chilling (circ's), then the reducer is fine, but if you intend to just kick back (for a while) then you'd best stick with the big bowl.

However, depending on how strong your strain is, then using the reducer certainly makes it go further, as it ain't there to be guzzled in one sesh, which is what can happen if you load 0.5 as opposed to
2 x 0.25, well at least that how it seems to go round here.

PS; My reply refers to The Plenty!

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
I have had the Plenty for about a month now. Coming from using a mighty daily driver.
Plenty is awesome with the reducer and dosing caps. I use it at full temp. I find the second capsule if I switch out right away is Amazing hit. I thought the Mighty was smooth until this haha.
Sometimes I put a screen in the lid of the capsule to keep everything extra clean

It is great for a medical patient who doesn't care to much about form or how they look. The dead mans switch is a bit annoying at times. If S&B updated with a newer heater with quick heat up times it would be super amazing device.

Aezhenn

Accessory Maker
Hello! :wave:

If you are looking for a stand for your plenty, I've made some!

814431plentyvuelaterale.jpg

They are made from sapelle with a molavé inlay!

981666PlentyVapeStandWood4VapeEdsTnT.png

They are very useful to let your plenty standing between two sessions!
You can check my thread Wood4Vape in the accessories thread!

Thank you! :)

Aezhenn

mucsusn

60 going on 20
I saw your post yesterday about this. Someone also said it worked very well. I will definitely be giving it a try tomorrow. Thanks for the suggestion!

Also I see you own quite a few toys yourself, whats your top 5?
Hey there @FigmentCo, My everyday go-to is definitely the vapcaps. They are just so efficient and versatile. When I'm at home, it's usually one or more of the logs. I use my dogs with their small load stainless steel stems, the e-nanos with glass (both direct and GonG), and I use the WoodScents with my vapcaps...When I want to session at home, I break out the Plenty, on the road the Crafty or the Mighty. And last but not least, the FF2 comes out about once a week to enjoy a nice concentrate. The FF2 is an absolute flavor chaser with concentrates! And for variety, I pull out one or more of the Milaanas. If I've got company, multiple Milaanas are fun because they are great for teaching vaping concepts to noobs. Plus I have a nice Pelican 2050 that will carry a Milaana, 4 batts, a stem and a DoobTube. With my new VC model M's, I'm goin to put two of them into rotation as demos for my combusting friends who are intrigued by my toys.

I keep thinking that I have enough, then I hit this damn forum. I'm still thinking about getting an SB Jr, and maybe a MistVape Touch.

Esoteric

Pot Head formerly Septon Sefton
Hello! :wave:

If you are looking for a stand for your plenty, I've made some!

814431plentyvuelaterale.jpg

They are made from sapelle with a molavé inlay!

981666PlentyVapeStandWood4VapeEdsTnT.png

They are very useful to let your plenty standing between two sessions!
You can check my thread Wood4Vape in the accessories thread!

Thank you! :)

Aezhenn

They look great :-)

Esoteric,
Reactions: Aezhenn
Top Bottom