Kimosabe

Educator/Cannabis Evangelist
From 4 posts back:

:peace:
The solution is to throw the coiled tube away and substitute a cut-off dube tube and a bubbler, like the MIG HERBAL one. The tube will fit outside the black Plenty bayonette chimney where the coil goes inside.
Glass cleans easy, SS does not. Glass feels smooth and uch bette than that idiotic Cobra head mouthpiece.

I like using the following as mouthpieces, the 10mm male to 10mm or 14mm male would do the job,
https://www.dhgate.com/product/18-t...id=558783314603163661#s1-1-1;searl|3325332907
rBVaWFxs-r2AMtvpAAJARFQ1ULs379.jpg

@LesPlenty - I just discovered that an ArGo stem fits perfectly. It looks goofy, but it cools the vapor quite a bit and feels infinitely better than the cheap plastic one that comes with it. I also managed to make a glass chillum fit. Looks a little better, works just as well. Either is much better than the plastic mouthpiece. Thanks for making me think outside the box.

Sparkpug

For a water pipe adapter I'm using a 14mm E-Nano water adapter stem with the end the Nano goes into stuffed inside the top of the chamber in place of the coil. It fits quite snugly. 3/8" ID tubing on the 14mm end connects to a 14mm which goes into my bubbler.

I saw a setup on Reddit where someone stretched the stock tubing over the black part of the chamber and put an 18mm fitting over that. I'm going to do almost exactly that for a quick change water adapter with an angled 18mm female to 10mm male. Thanks to the previous week's sales I got some spare parts so I can always have a clean chamber ready to go.

I also found a few ways to use it. You don't have to give it a lot of material. With a single Delta3D scoop I can get maybe 6 draws, 4 of which are thick and tasty. With 2 scoops I notice much better vapor production too, either in the reducer or in the stock chamber with the liquid pad on top. With an even smaller amount you can put a smaller liquid pad over the top of the big pad to make it even tighter.

Since I've gotten this I've been using it over my E-Nano. I love the high this gives and I can't seem to replicate it in the Nano at similar temps.

david8613

It's crazy how good the effects are. i have tried alot of vapes, full conduction, full convection, and hybrid. It seems the hybrids get me a little more higher. I remember the first time I used my plenty with wifey and were laughing so much, and acting so goofy for so long, it was like a cheech and Chong movie, so much fun.

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
It's crazy how good the effects are. i have tried alot of vapes, full conduction, full convection, and hybrid. It seems the hybrids get me a little more higher. I remember the first time I used my plenty with wifey and were laughing so much, and acting so goofy for so long, it was like a cheech and Chong movie, so much fun.

Don't miss the plenty any with the Hybrid. I just attach a shorter whip
(basically same chamber structure as plenty ) stick the end of whip on
Pinnacle Water Tool & draw either without water or glass or not.
Hits identical to plenty.

david8613

Don't miss the plenty any with the Hybrid. I just attach a shorter whip
(basically same chamber structure as plenty ) stick the end of whip on
Pinnacle Water Tool & draw either without water or glass or not.
Hits identical to plenty.

excellent, good to know, I was feeling pretty sad when I sold my plenty and shipped it out yesterday, it was difficult to do.

Last edited:

sapetoku

Really sorry! Super random question but I’m dealing with a severe flare up of S-B.A.S.

Is herbalizestore legit? It seems too good to be true...ordering in Canada.

Never heard of them and the price on the Plenty is indeed crazy good. I guess you don't risk much if you pay by CC or PayPal.

grogazola

Couldn't have said it any better myself @ChooChooCharlie . ..
Thanks!

I got my water pieces back to 99 percent using PBW.

But now I’m paranoid that those marks could be hard water stains or PBW etching haha!!!!

edit - what it do baybeeee! have you ever put freshly “spent” volcano ABV, .3 of fresh, concentrate pad, and a dash of kief in the Plenty?????

to infinity und b e y o n d

Last edited:

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
excellent, good to know, I was feeling pretty sad when I sold my plenty and shipped it out yesterday, it was difficult to do.

I have always felt the cano was dryer than other vapes because of the bags.
I had OG for 18yrs & always ran it thru water after bags.
This is so much easier & quicker & more powerful!
A 14mm adapter will get the bag a good seal in any bong.
I like the hand held one for my recliner, PWT or any small hydratube.
Take off cheap ass mouthpiece on whip & it fits perfect.
I was going to post pics & vids of also reversing this flow to fill up
bags like the one sold only free if you have WT.
https://www.dhgate.com/product/new-...water-bubbler/487897071.html#cart_view-3-null

https://www.dhgate.com/product/14mm...ment/396692424.html#cart_saveforlater-37-null

https://www.dhgate.com/product/glas...ater/253462907.html#cart_saveforlater-37-null

tennisguru1,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Sparkpug

Scrap the E-Nano stem idea. It works well, however when the gunk buildup inside the black part gets going you won't be able to get the stem out again. It got stuck, so I pulled on it after soaking the assembly iso and it did come out -but in 1 big piece and a ton of little shards inside, still stuck to the walls. Well then, never mind that.

I picked up some of the high heat tubing for sale at Delta3D and ended up placing that directly on the coil itself. Seems to work better.

One thing I have noticed is that a fine grind works really well. When I put finely ground up material in I get clouds for days on a small pack. I don't notice the same results with my Santa Cruz Shredder -it doesn't seem to give the same effect and seemed to give less actually with more wispy clouds. I saw Newvape's fine grinder on VapeCritic's website so I may pick that one up. I like the Launch Box's finishing grinder, but it is very annoying to hold if it isn't attached to a box.

VapeCritic lead me to this vape, and to my E-Nano as well. I wanted it back when I first saw him review it, but put off buying one since I was happy with my MFLB. What I disliked about the Launch Box is that I find it very easy to burn my material (and destroy my boxes...) due to my breathing issues (I've essentially got tiny lungs due to Beals syndrome). I have the same problem with the E-Nano in that it's easy to accidentally burn my herbs but the Plenty makes that a thing of the past. I hadn't realized how awesome it is to not ever worry about burning and messes caused by it.

Top Bottom