I'm looking for a new vaporizer and was hoping to get some recommendations. I currently own an Arizer Extreme Q and an Ascent DaVinci. A friend owns a FireFly (2?), a Grasshopper and some other unit. None fit what I'm looking for. And I don't know if what I'm looking for even exists, so I'm here looking for recommendations. I smoke very little, in short bursts. 3-4 hits to start, power it off and put it down for a while, take a hit, and continue to pace with occasional hits. That could mean 15-20 minutes between hits. Herb only - no waxes or oils. If that ever happens then I can always buy another unit. This unit will be used only by myself 90% of the time, with the other 10% with a friend or two. My most important desires are: I want a fast-heating unit. 5 seconds would be awesome, and 20 is acceptable. I don't want to wait 2 minutes every time I want to take a single hit. I want one that doesn't waste herb. A quick cool-off and small chamber makes sense to me, but if the unit stops wasting herb once it's powered off then the neither is a concern. I do not want a finicky, problematic unit. Once learned and configured it should be easy to use, and it must perform consistently. Please let me decide if the price or value is acceptable. (Staying under $300 makes for a instant decision, twice that is fine for the perfect unit.) Secondary desires, but not deal breakers: I would like an easy draw, not a "sucking through a coffee stirrer" effort like the DaVinci or the Grasshopper (I've only used the standard tip, not the high-performance one). Temperature control - and any other possible settings - are probably important to me. I don't believe in "one settings fits all" and I like to tweak until I eventually dial in the perfect settings. Other less-important desires and comments: A cool hit is preferred, though my vaping style means that a unit is less likely to ever get hot. I don't care about the amount of vapor or odor produced as long as it has the desired effect. For taste, I only wish to avoid crap or burnt taste. That is, I don't care about great flavor, just decent flavor. I don't care about size or portability, within reason. A battery powered unit that fits in a shirt pocket is great, but size is not a deal breaker. I have no concerns about stealth. This will generally be used in my home, or a friend's home. I'm not concerned about a learning curve. But once learned and configured it should be easy to use. I would prefer to avoid a smartphone app, since it's just another thing that can go wrong. But if the app works perfectly then it's not a deal breaker.