PLEASE KILL THIS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman5280

I have been using TC labs shatter from my dispensary, I have no clue if it is properly purged, but it tastes great and gets me riiiiiipped. One thing though is I want to be using the best stuff.

What are the best brands to look out for in CO?

anyone have experience with TC labs?

Jman5280,

kingtut106

I agree with tuk

Just check out the award winners at any of the cups if you want the best

kingtut106,

Jman5280

is this just CA? Im in CO...

the TC Labs shatter I have now won a bunch of awards but I don't know what that means in terms of cleanliness...

this is from TC LABS:

"TC Labs offers premium concentrates to the Colorado cannabis market. The company provides processing services to dispensaries under the TC Labs brand, and offers premium concentrates grown by our team. Our industry-leading technology and proprietary processes allow us to produce a stable, terpene-rich product, whether it be shatter or budder.

We produce our concentrates using distilled N-butane in a custom closed loop extraction system. Our products are then packaged in fully compliant, opaque, child-resistant packaging according to MED regulations."

http://www.tclabsco.com/

Jman5280,

tuk

the TC Labs shatter I have now won a bunch of awards
Awards mean nothing, note I said read and absorb that thread...

but I don't know what that means in terms of cleanliness...

Which is why you need a 3rd-party cleanliness testing lab like Steep Hill ...btw labs like this are rare.

this is from TC LABS:

"TC Labs offers premium concentrates to the Colorado cannabis market. The company provides processing services to dispensaries under the TC Labs brand, and offers premium concentrates grown by our team. Our industry-leading technology and proprietary processes allow us to produce a stable, terpene-rich product, whether it be shatter or budder.

We produce our concentrates using distilled N-butane in a custom closed loop extraction system. Our products are then packaged in fully compliant, opaque, child-resistant packaging according to MED regulations."

http://www.tclabsco.com/

This is meaningless in terms of the answer you're seeking...you need to understand the problem before you can ask the right question...until then you will never have the answer, hence:

I have asked this question several times on this forum, but the answer is always unclear or not answered...

Last edited:
tuk,

Jman5280

Awards mean nothing, note I said read and absorb that thread...

Which is why you need a 3rd-party cleanliness testing lab like Steep Hill ...btw labs like this are rare.

This is meaningless in terms of the answer you're seeking...you need to understand the problem before you can ask the right question...until then you will never have the answer you seek, hence:

I read the thread, absorbed it all.

We have a lab like that in CO, but for me to send in my stuff every time I buy some is not ideal.

I understand the problem, I don't think you understand the question.

My original question was where/who sells the cleanest concentrates in COLORADO, hence the title of the thread. NONE of your responses answered my question. Your response and introduction to that thread was helpful but it doesn't address the topic of this thread. That thread you linked me to shows a few concentrate companies and there test results but doesn't tell me where they are, not to mention it is past test results. Instead of answering the question, you pointed me to a list of companies that this lab has tested which does NOT answer my question. Sure it tells me who made good product but it says nothing about where to find it, or if it is even in my state.

You did what so many people on forums do, I am guilty of it to, you took the thread in a different direction by skipping the question and assuming your own answer is the answer to the question asked. You also skipped the simple follow up question of is this for CA only? Because in that thread or on that lab's website it doesn't list locations for these concentrates. I also don't recognize any of those brands (I know a few of brands from Colorado, none are on that list)

So to back up to the original point of this thread....

I am hoping to get answers from people who live in CO and have had success first hand with purchasing quality stuff! Where do you go? Whats good? Who do you trust?

Last edited:
Jman5280,

tuk

I read the thread, absorbed it all.
Great, let me ask you a question then:

Is there any correlation between awards & clean product, iow did polluted product score low while clean product scored high?

Who do you trust?
This is a perfect example of asking the wrong question, it should be less about trusting a person/brand and more about comparing test results. If the producers have tested their product the results will be a selling point, if their product has never been tested they will have no idea if it's clean or not, so where does trusting a person come into this exactly?...proper testing is everything!

Last edited:
tuk,

HomeFree

I typed this up, noticed new replies, noticed you didn't want to hear anything else, and almost didn't post, so I erased most of it as it will fall on deaf ears - this is all I'm left with and only answers the question part of the way:

Do they not have IWE/mechanically separated hash out there? Why not use that instead of oil? You've made a lot of OP's about this topic. It's obviously a major worry of yours. If worrying about solvent extracted hash going to cause you to become neurotic, don't use it, and stick to bubble hash or flower. Problem solved. There won't be any residual solvent in icewater hash.

tuk

ummmm it's pretty self explanatory, I am simply saying they have won awards but I don't know what that means in terms of cleanliness.

You don't know if Awards are an indicator of clean product? ...right after being directed to test results showing no correlation between Awards and clean product?

Self explanatory you say?

Just pick a pretty colour and be done with it!

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
I propose when a topic is decimated through deletion, it be referred to as jmanning the thread. (Just joshing).

@FlyingLow not sure but I think there's a brand that puts their quality assurance on the box in the form of a picture of a trustable and wise-looking Native American. I bet those are grown along mountain streams, with help from industrious beavers.

Edit: This thread belongs in the Lounge methinks. There was something about concentrates in there, but it's ashes now. Last person to post is the threadkiller.

olivianewtonjohn

Thread ruined by people being generous enough to answer OP questions.

LOL

@Jman5280 in the future maybe you should have less of an entitled attitude, you are not paying us to answer any of your questions. Also based on the quotes it seems you got your answer so not sure how it got ruined

Edit: This thread belongs in the Lounge methinks. There was something about concentrates in there, but it's ashes now. Last person to post is the threadkiller.
h15EA5444

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom