Please help to find a 510 battery for THC cartridges

CNYC

Greetings,

Just like the subject line says. I'd like a very good quality 510 battery. The one I have Volcan Hive doesn't accept all sized cartridges and has no heat adjuster.

I use carts so much but am having trouble. It seems like certain carts only work with certain batteries. I kid you not. I'd like to buy just ONE and have it be flexible for all my needs. Is this possible ?

Thanks

CNYC,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Greetings,

Just like the subject line says. I'd like a very good quality 510 battery. The one I have Volcan Hive doesn't accept all sized cartridges and has no heat adjuster.

I use carts so much but am having trouble. It seems like certain carts only work with certain batteries. I kid you not. I'd like to buy just ONE and have it be flexible for all my needs. Is this possible ?

Thanks

The volcan has a magnetic connection which is probably why it doesnt work with different style cartridges.

Look for a battery that you actually screw the battery into versus a magnetic connection.

If you want universal also avoid autodraw batteries that work when you inhale versus pressing a button as these will not work with top flow cartridges where the air holes
Are in the mouthpiece.

Your not going to get good results trying to temp control a prefill cartridge your best bet is a VV option. I wouldnt invest too much money something like this should
Work well for you.
https://vapepensales.com/products/400mah-vv-twist-510-thread-preheating-vape-battery

Mynameismud,
Top Bottom