Please help newbie with Arizer EQ DDave mod 14mm V3 mod kit

KzlLzl

Hi all,

I've looked all over the net and all I can find is one fat guy getting high with the kit, but nobody explains what to do with all the smaller parts. I see that the big wand goes into the 14mm adapter as a whip, and you can suck up a one-hitter with it if you want, but how does everything else work? What do I do with everything else?

Sorry if it is somewhere on this site, but I couldn't find it using my search terms. I have the instructions from the box and Ddave's website, and they don't help much.

Also, I might not know all the terminology that you all do for the parts (I'm not even sure I have the wand part right).

Thank you.

KzlLzl,

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Hi all,

I've looked all over the net and all I can find is one fat guy getting high with the kit, but nobody explains what to do with all the smaller parts. I see that the big wand goes into the 14mm adapter as a whip, and you can suck up a one-hitter with it if you want, but how does everything else work? What do I do with everything else?

Sorry if it is somewhere on this site, but I couldn't find it using my search terms. I have the instructions from the box and Ddave's website, and they don't help much.

Also, I might not know all the terminology that you all do for the parts (I'm not even sure I have the wand part right).

Thank you.
Greetings Friend,

I think I also answered in email, but I can keep it simple. Let's start with the Arizer EQ itself. Do you know how to use it?

If yes, then we're 75% there already! My kits are a one-for-one replacement of parts. Let's compare...

Arizer Cyclone Bowl = DDave Adapters
Arizer Elbow = Glass Wands (these are those longer glass tubes with ground glass male ends, either 14mm or 18mm dependent on kit obtained)
Arizer Elbow 2nd Alternative = Glass Filtered Stem (as came with your kit)
Arizer Basket Screens = DDave Basket Screens.
Arizer Whip Tubing = DDave Kit Whip Tubing
???????? = Water Tool Adapters ( Arizer doesn't provide these)

And then there's the picture that is sent along with all EQ kits showing the entire setup and labeling the pieces I mention above.

Use of the Hot Adapter Clamps can be seen in many 420VapeZone.com videos, including review of the DDave Mod for the EQ.

The beeswax beads are optionally used to avoid ground glass joint seizure. There is much on the internet on this topic.

With the mod, you'll drop from your normal vaping temp 10-20 degrees, and then discover your favorite temps with a bit of experimenting.

Hope this helps!
DDave

DDave,
Reactions: KzlLzl

daoist

Arizer has a good, new Elbow with a build in glass screen which also works as a diffuser for your whip.

I think this is all you need to be honest.
I bought two all glass elbows and connected it to XL-showerhead percolator bong on one side
and the other elbow goes in extreme q.

This is a very smooth experience. the lack of metal parts makes a big difference.
I think the tiny holes in the elbow glass diffuse the vape as well.

I think that elbow is cheapest and best upgrade you can have for extreme q.
there are other brands like ddave and ssv elbows. But Arizer also offers it themselfs.

daoist,
Top Bottom