please help me find best water filtration vapo with all glass

Nosferatu

FLskwat said:
All glass, water-flitered... I'm sorry, but when I hear both terms together... I instantly think about the Aromed 4.0 or the Herborizer. You should check these out!
In fact, with no customization, or added parts, LSV and VHW will not have the water filtration part... though they are excellent and flavorful big hitters...
If not interested, you can check the Aquavape from Vaporfection... that little toy will add waterfiltration to any of your chosen vapes (balloon, whip, direct draw)

The LSV does come with a free waterpipe adapter actually, just to let the OP know. i really think you are either looking at the VHW or LSV. I would choose the VHW for best taste and potency of hits, but I can attest that the LSV is the tastiest and biggest hitter I ever used. But I guess Ive never used true glass on glass.

Nosferatu,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
My point: Yes it comes with the adapter but not the water pipe... so if he wants to buy a vape with this feature already included... no good: he will have to purchase the vape + a water pipe...

FLskwat,
Top Bottom