PlanetVape.ca - WIN an Arizer Solo Vaporizer - We Have a Winner

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
Hi FC,
There is only one week left to submit your guess to win an Arizer Solo, a 299.00 MSRP vaporizer. We have a lot of good guesses but none that have guessed the exact amount. You still have a chance of winning, so submit your guess now, before it is too late or someone else guesses your same number. Remember it is the closest guess that wins if there is no correct guess. This isn't Price Is Right, so your guess can be higher than the actual amount and still win if your guess is the closest. We even ship it to the winner for Free.

Good Luck Everyone!

PlanetHaze,

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
Hi Everyone,
We would like to thank all those who took the time to participate in our first FC contest.
There were a lot of good guesses, some using a lot of thought. The average guess was around 24 - 30 Aroma Tubes.
Big Karl is pretty big and was holding 51 Glass Aroma Tubes.
Making the winner MattyGTwenty3

Congratulations MattyGTwenty3, please contact us and let us know which color Solo you would like.

Thanks again to all those who participated. We have the counting video on our youtube channel here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/PlanetVape?feature=mhee

Peace,
PlanetVape

edit: added youtube link

PlanetHaze,

Phineas T. Freakears

Yes, congratulations MattyGTwenty3 ;)
You are the owner of a great protable Vap ! I love my Solo !

And thank's PlanetVape for this contest ;)

Phineas T. Freakears,

mrfloopa

Vappy
That thing really had me fooled. Guessed way off, but this was the first time I've felt that little rush of excitement waiting to hear from something for a while. Thanks for the contest, PlanetVape, and congrats MattyGTwenty3

mrfloopa,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
lol I guessed 13 but later wished I had said 27. Doesn't really matter in hindsight I guess, damned Carl :)

Congrats Matty!!

OhTheAgony,

MG23

Relaxin'
Finally got around to checking this page again as my computer has been unresponsive for the better part of 4 weeks now, and I come back to find my over the top guess won, wow! :D

Almost had a heart attack looking at the news on the tiny screen of my friends phone.
I sent you guys an email a few minutes ago as well.
Thanks so much for the awesome contest guys, I can no longer say I've never won anything in my life.

MG23,

akwardsauce

gold all in my chains...dont believe me just watch
good call, MG23!

since its over now, i guessed: 21

way off!

i never saw this vape in person so i couldnt tell how big the cup or the tubes were...should have googled it...

now that i think about it, ive seen huge cups like that that people throw business cards in at restaurants for those free lunch drawings, but i also have a smaller one shaped like that for delerium tremens beer! for some reason, i thought "big carl" was going to be like my delerium tremens glass - and i made that call sober...

sweet game idea!

akwardsauce,

weedemon

enthusiast
hehe wow my guess was terrible!!! i thought there were 19 in there! haha

congrats mattgtwenty3!

weedemon,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
Congrats man!

I guessed 25...guess I should have doubled my guess!

I have to admit if I won I was prob going to end up selling it new at a discounted price to someone on here for more Cloud Cash :p

JDSupreme,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom