PlanetVape.ca - Canada's Destination for the Best Vapes on the Planet

f2j

Chaque jour est une chance
Hey all :)
I'd like to make an order on PV.ca the problem is that when I have to fill the fields for my adress, my state/province is not listed(I off course selected France as a country, and the only province missing is mine). It's "Nord pas de Calais" I don't know why it's not in the list.
Could you please inform me when it is fixed so that I can make my order (cause i'm affraid not to get the order delivered correctly if i pick up another Province in the filed).

Thanks a lot guys,

f2j,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
f2j, perhaps you should email (thru the 'contact us' on PV's site) for a better response time ?

PV, so how long does this delay the release for purchase ? **you shld have a newsletter subscription option on your forum to smother us with recent or upcoming news via email** I know "I" would appreciate THAT ;)

smokum,

f2j

No worry i'm not in a hurry, especially because of the new SS&wooden stems that would fit the solo, if they are avaible soon i'm gonna wait :)
But you're right that I shoulda emailed instead of posting here, i'm kind of lazy when vaped ^^

f2j,

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
f2j, perhaps you should email (thru the 'contact us' on PV's site) for a better response time ?

PV, so how long does this delay the release for purchase ? **you shld have a newsletter subscription option on your forum to smother us with recent or upcoming news via email** I know "I" would appreciate THAT ;)

Hi smokum,
Great idea for the newsletter subscription, we can work on implementing that for sure. Not much of a delay on the stems, but looks like we don't need the turbo version, the micro channels improve the air flow so that opening up the stem to have just one big hole instead of 4 smaller ones is not needed.

vape4life,
No ETA on the F-Bomb, we are going full blast to get the PlanetVape High Efficiency Stems released, once they are finished then we can go full blast to get the F-Bomb released. End of May looks good for final prototypes for the F-Bomb.

f2j,
We have added Nord pas de Calais to the selection list for France, thanks for letting us know about the omission.

We will still post a family shot of some prototype PlanetVape High Efficiency Stems, showing some failed designs all the way to the current champ.

Peace and Love,
P.V.

PlanetHaze,

smokum

Thks PV.......... do you have a proposed new 'available' date for the HES's now ?

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
i may expose myself here, but what is an f-bomb?
From the 1st page of the thread:
Thanks again vape4life and jambandphan03, we love our customers too, it is amazing how many really nice people we meet from all around the world.

[h]FOR ALL SOLO LOVERS[/h]
We are excited to be announcing the upcoming availability of several Solo pieces that customers have been asking for.

Ground Glass on Glass connector Stem tubes in both 14mm and 18mm, carbed and non-carbed. Made using high quality Ground Glass connectors and the OEM Solo stem tube for a factory perfect fit. Also features roll stops.

A Stealth adapter that allows you to conceal your Solo during use.

PlanetVape High Efficiency Stems (PVHES). We are working on these still to squeeze the most we can out of them.

Our piece De Resistance, the "F-Bomb". This is a Solo game changer. More details soon.

All products will be listed on the Solo page of our website http://www.planetvape.ca/vaporizers/solo-vaporizer-by-arizer.html when available.

Peace and Love,
PlanetVape
I don't believe any other info has really been posted about it though...

Frederick McGuire,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw
I just ordered a Solo, and can't wait for it to arrive. I'm also very interested in ordering a PVHES to try out with my new toy. Having read the Solo thread, I've noticed that a lot of users recommend using a screen in the oem Solo stems (such as the SS screens you sell). My question is, should I expect to also use a screen in the new PVHES when they come out, or does the new design eliminate the need for a screen?

callbobloblaw,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
I just ordered a Solo, and can't wait for it to arrive. I'm also very interested in ordering a PVHES to try out with my new toy. Having read the Solo thread, I've noticed that a lot of users recommend using a screen in the oem Solo stems (such as the SS screens you sell). My question is, should I expect to also use a screen in the new PVHES when they come out, or does the new design eliminate the need for a screen?
like ur name ;)

Bob Loblaw,

vape4life

Banned for life

AFAIK it will be the same 4 hole stems, just "smaller", but I may be way off. So yeah screens will still be needed if you use them now.

vape4life,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
There are also going to be channels cut into them to increase airflow...
They are more than just smaller 4 hole stems, but nothing that would remove the necessity of a screen as far as I'm aware.

Frederick McGuire,

tepictoton

I have been keeping close eye on this one too, hope we are not left waithing long anymore :p

tepictoton,

natural farmer

Hi PV! I am ready for my GonG adapter but they are out of stock, as well as the 18/14 reducer... Any idea on when they will be in stock again? Or should I wait a bit longer for the "new" GonG adapters with the "weird" micro-channels? ;P

natural farmer,

f2j

Hi Illi,
I asked this question last week by email to PV and I was answered they would be available "next week" which means they should be available before the end of this week.

f2j,
Reactions: ili

Ville23

Just got some goodies from PV!
Great service and pretty fast shipping too!

The 14mm GonG adapter for my Solo is really loose.
Is this how they all are? I'm going to have to try something to help hold it in a bit better.

Ville23,

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
Hi Everyone,
Here is a family shot of some PVHES prototypes we have been working on, none of them are the current champ, we won't show those till it's go time.

VcdDr.png

From left to right, new ultra fine screen in a pvhes shorty, regular screen in a pvhes turbo, 3 micro channels with 8 face cuts, 4 micro channels with 8 face cuts, 4 micro channels with 6 face cuts turbo, 3 micro channels with 6 face cuts turbo, last one was a real failure.. tried about 12 variations, just had sides pushed in to create more air flow with no micro channels.

Not really visible are the varying depths of the micro channels, lots of different combinations to test, but we are down to the final 6 or so contenders.

F-Bomb is still under wraps, but is basically an aqua vape type attachment with a GonG that will have adapters available to fit many vapes such as the Solo and Extreme Q. It has a unique design and it will be priced under 100.00. It has been going through prototypes and we hope to have something to show here around the first week of June.

More Solo GonG adapters are on their way, looks like early next week. PVHES stems to follow shortly after.

ili,
The 18/14 reducer will be a while before we have more, they are way back ordered, but we are near the front of the line.

calibobloblaw,
We do recommend using a screen in the stem, you can try it without one first, but if you grind like most do, you will quickly have plant matter not only in the stem but in your mouth too.

Thanks everyone for your support and interest in our current and up coming Solo toys.
P.V.

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Hi Everyone,
P.V.

That looks amazing. Thank you for the update and progress report! That should keep the crowd at bay for a while.

I have a question - is it true that these stems (or the old ones) are made from original Solo stems, or are they made from the ground up?

sessnet,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
So will there be GonG versions of the PVHES available when they first go up, or will they come at a later time?
I'd really only be interested in a GonG one...

Either way, keep up the good work PV :tup:

Frederick McGuire,

smokum

Thanks for the update PV.......... eagerly waiting over here ;)

smokum,
Top Bottom