• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

PlanetVape.ca - Canada's Destination for the Best Vapes on the Planet

Vape Dr.

Waiting for those Solo Gongs to get back in stock!!
Aren't we all! I talked to Robert today and he said in about 2 weeks he hopes to have glass available again, so hang in there shouldn't be to long!
From what I understand, glass has been on back order for several months now, so its a waiting game for glass.
Robert said he now has glass GonG protective tubes. and he's workin on F-bomb protective cases.
Im expecting big things from Planetvape this year, they've been working like crazy to make our vaporizing experience the best it can be.

Big thanks to Robert and Planetvape!

equatorgringo

Aren't we all! I talked to Robert today and he said in about 2 weeks he hopes to have glass available again, so hang in there shouldn't be to long!
From what I understand, glass has been on back order for several months now, so its a waiting game for glass.
Robert said he now has glass GonG protective tubes. and he's workin on F-bomb protective cases.
Im expecting big things from Planetvape this year, they've been working like crazy to make our vaporizing experience the best it can be.

Big thanks to Robert and Planetvape!
Two more weeks...now I am even more anxious! From what I see it is all worth it, can't wait.

Vape Dr.

I know your anxious, but trust me. It's worth the wait! They make amazingly intricate quality glass!

The F-bomb is amazing!
Its definitely a game changer!

double post, my bad...

Last edited by a moderator:

GSH

On a Möbius plane
Just wanna give some @PlanetVape love :luv:

Ordered an O-phos TI kit to the UK untracked standard shipping. After a month or so still no package and no insurance as I chose the cheapest shipping option.

However communication with PV resulted in a full refund!

Can't say fairer than that...no obligation to refund me but they did it anyway...

Awesome customer service!

Thanks guys :D

onigiri1692

Anyone know of any current coupon codes aside from the Solo one? The links for FC coupon codes in @PlanetVape profile have long been broken...might want to remove that from your signature, I just get "Page not found" when I click the link.

onigiri1692,

Vape Dr.

i got the newest solo M1E1 on Ebay from "keep calm vape on" for $125 shipped, i picked one up for a spare for that price. i forgot i had that!

Vape Dr.,

JCat

Accessory Maker
Just wanna give some @PlanetVape love :luv:

Ordered an O-phos TI kit to the UK untracked standard shipping. After a month or so still no package and no insurance as I chose the cheapest shipping option.

However communication with PV resulted in a full refund!

Can't say fairer than that...no obligation to refund me but they did it anyway...

Awesome customer service!

Thanks guys :D

That's about par for the course for PV! I've had similar positive experiences where they've gone above-and-beyond!

Parsley

Heads up for those looking for a Solo. I ordered one, my old one was pooping out.

Arizer Solo Pre 4/20 Sale
Why wait until 4/20 for a sale, get your Solo now for 4/20 pricing and have it in your hands for 4/20* the newest model Solo Vaporizer for only 142.00 Use code SOLO420

or Add the Solo and VapeCase and Screen Pack and Travel Caps and Volcano Grinder for only 160.00 Use code SOLO160

-- Just add a Solo to your shopping cart and apply the code --

* shipping times depend on service selected, PlanetVape is not responsible for orders received after 4/20

biohacker

That actually might work out to be a better price for Canadians than eBay / Massdrop!

Would rather support PV anyday. Great deal, especially with the case and stuff. May have to snag this up as well!

EDIT: No more SOLO160??

Last edited:
biohacker,

Crumpet

Would rather support PV anyday. Great deal, especially with the case and stuff. May have to snag this up as well!

EDIT: No more SOLO160??

If it works like the 4/20 sale last year, you will need to add each individual item to your cart, then apply the code that gives you the discount on the "bundle". (Last year the PA+Solo discount code would not work until both items were in the cart, the code didn't automatically add the PA to the Solo order.)

edited to make more sense

Crumpet,

biohacker

Still no dice but if you notice their ad has changed so I guess they decided to pull the sale for SOLO160?

biohacker,

equatorgringo

For anyone else also waiting for a Solo gong :)

Thanks for contacting us about our glass accessories for the Solo vaporizer. Very sorry, but currently there is a shortage on the specific glass that we need to manufacturer our PVHES / PVHEGonG / Solo GonGs and Solo Stealth adapters. According to the glass supplier, the glass that we require to make the Solo accessories will not be available for another week or two. Once we receive our glass shipment, we can start production on the Solo accessories.

I wonder how long production takes? For this I am patient however :)

Arkase

I am just curious, why not stock the Firefly? In fact, only the stores that don't ship to Australia are the ones that appear to stock it. :p

Arkase,

Vape Dr.

For anyone else also waiting for a Solo gong :)

I wonder how long production takes? For this I am patient however :)

Robert should be getting glass in the next few weeks (hopefully!).
He told me roughly 2 weeks or so last week, there is a glass shortage in Canada.
Once Robert has glass it will be available fast. He doesn't mess around, he wants to get glass to people waiting.
Its very frustrating to him as well not being able to help out the masses.
Its well worth the wait.
He makes quality pieces, I know from all my glass from Planetvape! trust me.

viciouselbow

I want to request a pretty large order with several pieces, but one of the pieces that I need is a PVHE GonG for my Solo. It feels like they're always out of stock when I check. Besides the glass delay, I would have to assume that it's because the demand for their high quality glass is so damn high!

Vape Dr.

I want to request a pretty large order with several pieces, but one of the pieces that I need is a PVHE GonG for my Solo. It feels like they're always out of stock when I check. Besides the glass delay, I would have to assume that it's because the demand for their high quality glass is so damn high!
It is very high quality glass. PV makes great gongs, go with the turbo when its available. It seems to cut down a bit on airflow restriction.
The F-bomb puts all other water tools to shame.

Crumpet

Did anyone see a stock update yesterday or today for the stems? They do still say out of stock, but the May 9th estimate hasn't changed - so I'm wondering if I missed them or if our good friends at PV are experiencing more delays.

Crumpet,

c76man

In search of the best terps and smoothest vapor
Did anyone see a stock update yesterday or today for the stems? They do still say out of stock, but the May 9th estimate hasn't changed - so I'm wondering if I missed them or if our good friends at PV are experiencing more delays.
I just posted in the Solo thread. They told me, "We have lots of adapters available, but are releasing a controlled quantity per day to be able to keep our customer service levels high."

c76man,
Top Bottom