PlanetVape.ca - Canada's Destination for the Best Vapes on the Planet

biohacker

if you were to shake a magic 8 ball and ask that question i am betting the answer it would give you is......

"all signs point to Yes"

Hmmmm, it's not like PV to do that, or least give us some updates. But I will heed your advice. I was just curious, because alot of feedback and time went into it. But PV is awesome and I know they are probably just super busy with a million things on the go at once.

biohacker,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Vape Dr.

These people are straight up!

I have things shipped from them and their in CANADA!
California is were I'm at and I order from them!

I gotta say BE CAREFUL! if you order from planetvape. i ordered $280 of glass on feb 11. its now march 1st and i still haven't got it. talked to robert, he doesnt have a tracking number? seems odd. he told me to check the post office every day. i wasn't aware that was my job. i give them 2 thumbs down. don't hold your breath if you order from them. not Talkin shit, just my 2¢.

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
I gotta say BE CAREFUL! ....
...not Talkin shit, just my 2¢
When a member logs in to make his 1st post, and it looks like this, it raises a RED flag, alright... but not about the place of business. Generally this situation is about one single pissed off person with an agenda.. or at minimum some axe to grind.
As I am sure most others here did.. I personally read your post with "a grain of salt'.

also: while that may be your 2¢, your 2¢ was the epitome of "talkin' shit"

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I gotta say BE CAREFUL! if you order from planetvape. i ordered $280 of glass on feb 11. its now march 1st and i still haven't got it. talked to robert, he doesnt have a tracking number? seems odd. he told me to check the post office every day. i wasn't aware that was my job. i give them 2 thumbs down. don't hold your breath if you order from them. not Talkin shit, just my 2¢.

Our first rule is, "Be nice." Having a problem with planetvape does not mean that you don't have to show respect. I suspect you're aware that you are indeed talking shit else you wouldn't have felt the need to deny it. I'm also assuming you haven't read any of this thread, which has hundreds of posts about the fast, reliable, efficient service that planetvape delivers. Implying that because you have a problem there must be something shady happening is unwarranted, unfair, and inaccurate.

Another rule we have is that you get to post about your problem once and then move on. The vendor is allowed to make a response, and then the issue is to be handled in private. Once there is some resolution, it's okay to post the outcome. That means you've had your shot, rude as it was. Please do not post about this again until allowed by the rules—and if you do, make sure you're polite about it.

Vape Dr.

When a member logs in to make his 1st post, and it looks like this, it raises a RED flag, alright... but not about the place of business. Generally this situation is about one single pissed off person with an agenda.. or at minimum some axe to grind.
As I am sure most others here did.. I personally read your post with "a grain of salt'.

also: while that may be your 2¢, your 2¢ was the epitome of "talkin' shit"

i apoligize for not following proper protocol, but as you can see i am new to this forum. i will never bash a company or individual. i just wanted to let people know my experience with planetvape and see if any one else had a similar issue ordering from Canada. i am most definitely not talking "shit". I've heard nothing but great things about planet vape on this forum. i find it hard to believe I'm the only one this has happened to. i was hoping someone with a similar experience could she'd some light on my current situation. my intention is to make friends, not enemies. I apologize if my post rubbed you the wrong way. i am just frustrated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vape Dr.,

mestizo

I'm in a similar situation, but to be fair to PV, my stuff has been stuck somewhere in IL, I contact them a couple of days ago and I'll wait a couple more for them to respond.
I was going to order from Sublimator.ca, but went with PV after reading all the great reviews and I'm not disappointed at them, they shipped on time, it is the USPS screwing things up this time, I'm being patient and willing to wait alittle longer because I know the weather has been brutal around those parts of the country.

mestizo,
Reactions: Vape Dr.

Vape Dr.

true, true. once they send out the order, its out of their hands and in the hands of the usps. thank you for the reply. i heard so many great things about planet vape. now i know I'm not the only one waiting. im just a little frustrated, that's all. I'm sure the weather and the olympics probably are the main factor.

Modnote: Back to back posts merged. Please use the edit feature to avoid making back to back posts.

my bad guys. think before you speak. i will wait patiently. and I'm sure I'll be on here raving about everything once i get it...you can guarantee it. patience is a virtue I'm kind of lacking i guess. thanks for the replies.

Last edited by a moderator:

mestizo

Man, this really sucks, I just Googled Elk Grove Village IL. post office, and doesn't look good. Most of the reviews of this place are so negative to the point of people asking for this place to be shut down. That's were my sublimator has been stuck for the last 9 days., they keep updating the same thing without moving the package. Oh well, I guess I just have to wait a little longer.

mestizo,

Vape Dr.

i'm just trying to keep positive about the situation. I've heard nothing but great things about planetvape. that's why i ordered from them. as frustrated as i am, another member is having the same problem because of the weather. i'm going to give them the benefit of doubt. Robert always answers the phone, i'm impatient too, but like a wise man told me, once its out of their hands, its in the usps hands & customs. i guess we just got to wait a little longer than everyone else bro. i don't think they're shady, they are the only ones that Cater to making custom solo glass & cases. keep positive.
everyone will know when i get my glass!
the sooner the better though! i was worried until some fellow FC members threw me a message!

Last edited:
Vape Dr.,
Reactions: mestizo

ryan8

Nano / Hammer / LSV / O-Phos / D020
I ordered and O-Phos Sunday night, and my shipment was in the Canada Post system Monday. I paid for express shipping, so received my order Wednesday morning. Also e-mailed them a couple times before, and received prompt responses, sometimes after business hours too. I like that the shipment confirmation e-mail wasn't just a generic notice - it included tips on using the O-Phos as well as the latest pdf manual as an attachment.

I had been leaning towards supporting my LHS for purchases, but I think I'll be sticking with PV for vape related purchases from now on - much better selection (no one in Vancouver stocks the Ti KISS yet), much more knowledgeable about the products, and I like that they spend time and money developing their own products like the PVHES. Wish there were free shipping / FC coupons though.

Vape Dr.

I'm in a similar situation, but to be fair to PV, my stuff has been stuck somewhere in IL, I contact them a couple of days ago and I'll wait a couple more for them to respond.
I was going to order from Sublimator.ca, but went with PV after reading all the great reviews and I'm not disappointed at them, they shipped on time, it is the USPS screwing things up this time, I'm being patient and willing to wait alittle longer because I know the weather has been brutal around those parts of the country.

........PLANETVAPE RULES!.......
I just received my package today and, man i couldn't be happier if i tried! what quality and amazing glass pieces they make!
THANK YOU ROBERT!
I HIGHLY recommend planetvape to anyone! i am getting ready to place another order....(next day shipping this time :)
i too am looking into a sublimator. i was not aware it collected oil! what a bonus!
to anyone who has read my posts, you have no worries at all with planetvape.
Robert was so concerned with me issue, he was getting ready to send me out another package! he is a great guy and they are great people to say the least.
be patient! customs is a Bitch!
P.S. the new solo f bombs don't say f bomb on them, guess people didn't like it.
Love ya planetvape!

Sk8ter

Does anybody know if there is a currant discount code for Planetvape? I am interested in ordering the Solo and some screens. I also see that a couple other sites sell the Solo for the same price with the same free shipping but also throw in a free grinder. Is the quality of the "free" grinder usually sub-par?

Sk8ter,

cawshook

Solod out.
Does anybody know if there is a currant discount code for Planetvape? I am interested in ordering the Solo and some screens. I also see that a couple other sites sell the Solo for the same price with the same free shipping but also throw in a free grinder. Is the quality of the "free" grinder usually sub-par?
Not sure about the grinder, but yes most are shit. Some offer the volcano grinder which is ok.
Use code SOLOHQ160, price would be 160$, new model, free shipping.

Vape Dr.

usually when you get a free grinder, you get what you pay for. garbage.
i have a few space cases i love. Santa Cruz shredder is also nice. skip the free grinder and get a quality one that will last you.
i love volcano grinders, i have 2. they're $6 at vape world. start with a volcano if your short on cash.

cawshook

Solod out.
usually when you get a free grinder, you get what you pay for. garbage.
i have a few space cases i love. Santa Cruz shredder is also nice. skip the free grinder and get a quality one that will last you.
i love volcano grinders, i have 2. they're $6 at vape world. start with a volcano if your short on cash.
I love space cases as well, they're my favourite.

Top Bottom