PlanetVape.ca - Canada's Destination for the Best Vapes on the Planet

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Hence, what I was saying two shipments for maybe one of the reasons I said above. Start typing your apology so it isn't last minute. Tis, why I told you to read on line but did forget to read box sorry. I didn't think pv would do that but was covering all the bases. Now go vape, kick yourself in the ass hard and sleep well as it is all good. Write your pre-empted apology after you get an answer if it was mailed back to back as my assumption may have been right a few days to get ones that went out of stock when shipping for whatever reason. Glad it will all end up good as it always does with PV.

vakedcow

Gentle cow vaper and halloween kiddo
agreed, all shall solve with some contact.
Just called them my first time last friday because I couldn't understand the shipping charges and they explained quickly and politely. :2c::peace:

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
Dear Planet Vape - please put the following Solo PVHES chilliums into regular production, and also offer custom PVHES chilliums to clients who send their chilliums to you:
2vwherl.jpg

I can see these on my PVHES Turbo's!:rockon:
34q2v88.jpg

2u88nd2.jpg

Yes we are working on chillum stems as well as chillums with a female ground joint that can connect directly to our Solo PVHEGonGs.

That being said, I had a heck of a time getting through to PV on the phone when trying to do a special order. I just kept trying and eventually got them on the line. Seems like they are busy and don't have enough staff to answer all the calls. Not a big deal, just need to be persistent. I think I called back about 5x in 2 hours time before someone answered.

Also the dude I spoke to totally reminded me of the movie Canadian Bacon, eh.
Sorry Caligula, we only have 2 lines and once the west coast wakes up they can quickly become overrun as we help customers out. We are working at getting better phone service.

Wish they could get some Grunge Off Super Soaker in, I swear they've been out of stock for months now!
Hi photobooth, we are still working on getting it back in stock, it is a very hard product to get.

Hey PV when are you gettin MFLB glyph batts in?? Last I checked they were out of stock
They are in stock https://www.planetvape.ca/magic-flight-launch-box-glyph-battery-set.html

Posted June 11th...... ummmm hello ? Is this a dead project ? :shrug::nope:

How about just scrapping it and now 'try' and develop one with a recycler with a wide base to also handle the sublimator, since interest appears to have all but disappeared on your original product due to missed fruition date promisses.

I can't believe YOU let this one slide so long.... not like PV at all to leave us hanging like that :disgust:
We actually still have them in our queue, we really missed the boat on them, our apologies. Lots of Sub stuff coming.

Got my back-up PVHES GonG in 18mm... but it's even more slanted/crooked than my primary LOL.

Does the guy blowing these pieces need a new laser leveler?
Hi Hexi, please contact us.

HH, I'm confident that PV will make it right. They didn't get their stellar reputation by screwing people over. Give them a chance, and I'm pretty sure things will work out.

:peace:
Thanks Stu.

Hoof Hearted
had a right to be angry, we simply messed up the order. Our system does not allow orders for items not in stock, unless it is a special pre order item. We ship complete orders only, no games... there are medical patients depending on these products and we take our service very seriously. Sometimes our inventory is off and we can't fully complete an order. In that case we always contact the customer first to handle it in a way that works best for them. In Hoof Hearteds case we had everything in stock, just messed up and forgot a couple items, maybe because the order was filled at 4:21 j/k

My post last night was very childish. I should have waited because the issue was resolved by the time I woke up in the morning. PV was flamed unfairly by me and I sincerely apologize for that.
Hi Hoof Hearted, no worries, our apologies again for you receiving an incomplete order, we really try hard to avoid that and have extra checks in place to make sure that should not happen.

Peace and Love,
PV

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries
Yeah, samirfuzzywuzzy's chillum stems are cool and I wanted to get one initially but I don't use my Solo dry at all anymore.

Speaking of which, I heard that PV recently removed the logo from the F-Bomb. :tup:

Imo the F-Bomb was the (slight) winner in the PNWT/F-Bomb comparison thread because the cuts and welds look cleaner overall. And now that the logo's gone it's pretty much the perfect little piece.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Speaking of which, I heard that PV recently removed the label from the F-Bomb. :tup:

Imo the F-Bomb was the (slight) winner in the PNWT/F-Bomb comparison thread because the cuts and welds look cleaner overall. And now that the label's gone it's pretty much the perfect little piece.

If they made a 18mm fitting for a mouth piece then medical patients would be able to use it.
With the bong style mouth piece it's a complete disconnect for many medical patients.
The BENDER has a perfect mouth piece. The BLACK LEAF BUBBLER is a another perfect mouth piece.

My ASH COLLECTOR with a SHERLOCK is 1,000 x better than my PNWT.

Plus I would like these Water Tools to have the option of GonG Connection size?

18mm works better for me.
Make this an option?

14 or 18mm!

I don't want to blow glass.

I have enough hobbies!
:bang:

Take a BLACK LEAF mouth piece and make it detachable with 18mm male adapter to fit in the top of the F-BOMB! 18mm Female couple for the top of the water tool!
Is that too hard?

Last edited:

PlanetHaze

Retailer
Yeah, samirfuzzywuzzy's chillum stems are cool and I wanted to get one initially but I don't use my Solo dry at all anymore.

Speaking of which, I heard that PV recently removed the logo from the F-Bomb. :tup:

Imo the F-Bomb was the (slight) winner in the PNWT/F-Bomb comparison thread because the cuts and welds look cleaner overall. And now that the logo's gone it's pretty much the perfect little piece.
Yes we listened to our customers and removed the big f-Bomb label, just a small PV logo that doubles as a water fill guide. Thanks for reporting about the comparison thread.

If they made a 18mm fitting for a mouth piece then medical patients would be able to use it.
With the bong style mouth piece it's a complete disconnect for many medical patients.
The BENDER has a perfect mouth piece. The BLACK LEAF BUBBLER is a another perfect mouth piece.

My ASH COLLECTOR with a SHERLOCK is 1,000 x better than my PNWT.

Plus I would like these Water Tools to have the option of GonG Connection size?

18mm works better for me.
Make this an option?

14 or 18mm!

I don't want to blow glass.

I have enough hobbies!
:bang:

Take a BLACK LEAF mouth piece and make it detachable with 18mm male adapter to fit in the top of the F-BOMB! 18mm Female couple for the top of the water tool!
Is that too hard?

Hi ataxian,
Thanks for the great suggestions, an 18mm f-Bomb is already in manufacturing process and we are working on an 18mm Female dewaar joint for the top of the water tool, sealing both ends of the tube adds significant cost, we are working on a way to do it afford ably.

Cheers,
PV

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Yes we listened to our customers and removed the big f-Bomb label, just a small PV logo that doubles as a water fill guide. Thanks for reporting about the comparison thread.
Hi ataxian,
Thanks for the great suggestions, an 18mm f-Bomb is already in manufacturing process and we are working on an 18mm Female dewaar joint for the top of the water tool, sealing both ends of the tube adds significant cost, we are working on a way to do it afford ably.
Cheers,
PV

Good move!

I will wait until you have them available.

This I would buy!

You guy's get it!

Been Vapin

Fringe Class
Hey PV,

Can we get an estimated date on Ti Apollo Sublimators and the new PV glass launchtube tube Kit seen in the most Recent SublimatorSublimator YouTube video? Last I heard was mid-december.

Thanks and good day.

Been Vapin,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
Hello PV,
I hope this is ok to do and i hope it's ok to do it here......... there is an awesome crowd funding campaing going on for the Grasshopper dry herb pen vape. there is a retail kit perk on their that i really think you guys should look at and consider. it seems it will be a great vape and a great seller when it is released. might be something PV would want to get in on. check it out...

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/grasshopper-vaporizer/x/5396363

mmenzie,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hello FC,

Thanks for taking your time to read our introductory post. We are very excited to become part of the FC community and hope that we can add a lot to the community here. PlanetVape.ca, based out of Toronto Canada, is run by a team of Vapor Fanatics! fanatics about Vapor, Customer Security, Discretion and Customer Service.

We carry some of the best vaporizers on the planet along with all of their accessories, as well as some hard to find products such as custom made short exotic wood LB stems from Eds TNT, Vapo-Bowls, Vapocanes and Vapobongs to name a few. Before we decide to carry a product here at PlanetVape, our team tests it to make sure it is a product we would want to own and use ourselves. Our product selection is always growing, thanks to valuable input from our customers.

PlanetVape is an authorized distributor for all the products we carry, you get the newest models and full warranty.
Expedited Shipping is always discreet and Free* in Canada and the USA when your order sub total is 90.00 or more. International shipping is also available and we always take steps to ensure you pay the lowest import fees if any at all.
All feedback is greatly appreciated and if we dont have what you are looking for, we will do our best to get it.

[h]Our current promotions are:[/h]
Solo Vaporizer get a Free extra Glass Aroma Tube, 2 Travel Caps, an Authentic Storz & Bickel Volcano Grinder and FREE Shipping Apply our coupon codes to save BIG! click our signature below for private FC only codes.
http://www.planetvape.ca/solo-vaporizer.html

Magic-Flight Launch Box get 2 Free Maha Imedion 2400 mAh Batteries with Caps, a Free Acrylic Stem, an Authentic Storz & Bickel Volcano Grinder and FREE Shipping.
http://www.planetvape.ca/magic-flight-launch-box-kit.html

[h]Our current giveaway is:[/h]
Win an Exotic Dark Walnut Launch Box
http://www.planetvape.ca/

[h]Just Arrived:[/h]
We currently have a fresh batch of HMK Ti Curves in all sizes as well as left handed versions.
http://www.planetvape.ca/vaporizers/hmk-ti-curves.html

[h]Contests:[/h]
Our new contest starts September 1, 2011 Watch the contest thread for details.

Peace and Love,
PlanetVape
Very Good Company!

Hey sorry to ask here however when will the new F-BOMB (medical) with the 18mm fittings be availability?

Your site shows the old bong style one?

Thank you,
ataxian

ataxian,

PlanetHaze

Retailer
Hey PV,

Can we get an estimated date on Ti Apollo Sublimators and the new PV glass launchtube tube Kit seen in the most Recent SublimatorSublimator YouTube video? Last I heard was mid-december.

Thanks and good day.
Hi Been Vapin,
We hope to have them by the end of this year, only a month left now. The new Sublimator medical line will be a build-a-sub type. You buy just the parts you need. Base launcher is Surgical Stainless and you can get just the rings you need, i.e. a carb ring, 45mm joint ring, tube ring for the glass long and short tubes etc. New Titanium Apollo with custom controller and some more new features coming.

Hello PV,
I hope this is ok to do and i hope it's ok to do it here......... there is an awesome crowd funding campaing going on for the Grasshopper dry herb pen vape. there is a retail kit perk on their that i really think you guys should look at and consider. it seems it will be a great vape and a great seller when it is released. might be something PV would want to get in on. check it out...

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/grasshopper-vaporizer/x/5396363
We have been watching the developments on the ZenPen, now the Grasshopper since its inception. Indiegogo goal has already been surpassed as well as the first stretch goal. Unfortunately you can see not a single retailer has jumped on board.... why would retailers pass on such a great idea for a vape? The answer is $$. First you are risking a minimum $2310.00 USD for a product that could potentially never come to market. Second the retail price is only $99.00 so our cost of $2310.00 for 25 Grasshoppers = 93.00 each then add to that a 6% exchange rate, 3% PayPal fee, duties, brokerage fees and import taxes = a landed cost of about 108.77 each for us, not including any labor yet to process, package, ship etc. Every Grasshopper we sell would lose us at least $26.00+ each. At the current structure it is just not a feasible product to inventory, support, market and sell.

Any product that sounds too good to be true has to be approached with caution. We have a lot of questions about the Grasshopper that don't add up for us, maybe someone with more knowledge can chime in.
- A 30 watt heater using a 5.00 retail battery, looks like no bigger than a 14650 that can provide 3 hours of use, must be a new battery from another galaxy or Grasshopper has changed the laws of physics?
- 410 degrees Fahrenheit heater 1 inch from your lips, if somehow insulated to keep the pen shell from getting so hot, that heat has to go somewhere. Biomass will only absorb so much?
- Microprocessor communication through the body without wires, is this possible, are there any other products of any kind able to do this?
- Is $100,000 really enough to fund this type of advanced micro tech? For contrast we heard the PAX took 3 million in R&D to develop.

We are hopefully optimistic about the Grasshopper even with our questions above, it does look and sound incredible. We will be supporting Grasshopper by ordering one through the campaign :tup:

Very Good Company!

Hey sorry to ask here however when will the new F-BOMB (medical) with the 18mm fittings be availability?

Your site shows the old bong style one?

Thank you,
ataxian
Hi ataxian,
Thanks for the words of support. Please ask here in our thread no problem. The 18mm f-Bomb is already in production and we hope to have them for sale within the next 2 weeks.

hey PV,
please look into selling the lotus vaporizer, seems like there is no canadian retailer yet...
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-lotus-vaporizer.2595/
thanks,
good vibes :)
Thanks for the tip SoulCaptivesAreFree, once the Christmas craziness is over we can look into selling the lotus vaporizer, everyone seems to be very happy with the performance of the new version. Nice review of it here http://www.vaporreviewblog.com/dont-florist-enjoy-lotus-vaporizer-review

Happy Thanksgiving to all our US friends!
PV

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Any product that sounds too good to be true has to be approached with caution.

Hi ataxian,
Thanks for the words of support. Please ask here in our thread no problem. The 18mm f-Bomb is already in production and we hope to have them for sale within the next 2 weeks.
Happy Thanksgiving to all our US friends!
PV

Happy Thanksgiving to a well run company in the "GREAT WHITE NORTH"!

Kief

Medicated
We have been watching the developments on the ZenPen, now the Grasshopper since its inception. Indiegogo goal has already been surpassed as well as the first stretch goal. Unfortunately you can see not a single retailer has jumped on board.... why would retailers pass on such a great idea for a vape? The answer is $$. First you are risking a minimum $2310.00 USD for a product that could potentially never come to market. Second the retail price is only $99.00 so our cost of $2310.00 for 25 Grasshoppers = 93.00 each then add to that a 6% exchange rate, 3% PayPal fee, duties, brokerage fees and import taxes = a landed cost of about 108.77 each for us, not including any labor yet to process, package, ship etc. Every Grasshopper we sell would lose us at least $26.00+ each. At the current structure it is just not a feasible product to inventory, support, market and sell.
$99 is not the retail price, it's the Indiegogo price. I believe the manufacturer has stated that they will never be this cheap again, but I can't find the post. If this thing really does what they claim it will, I'd bet that the $99 price ends up being closer to wholesale than MSRP. However, I agree with your caution and questions of the product... all we can do is wait to see.

nopartofme

Over the falls, in a barrel
$99 is not the retail price, it's the Indiegogo price. I believe the manufacturer has stated that they will never be this cheap again, but I can't find the post. If this thing really does what they claim it will, I'd bet that the $99 price ends up being closer to wholesale than MSRP. However, I agree with your caution and questions of the product... all we can do is wait to see.
Yes, to add to this, they intend to work with any retailers that jump on board to determine the retail price.

- A 30 watt heater using a 5.00 retail battery, looks like no bigger than a 14650 that can provide 3 hours of use, must be a new battery from another galaxy or Grasshopper has changed the laws of physics?
- 410 degrees Fahrenheit heater 1 inch from your lips, if somehow insulated to keep the pen shell from getting so hot, that heat has to go somewhere. Biomass will only absorb so much?
Also, regarding these points, I believe the secret here is their unnamed insulation. Apparently it is a nano-structured material that is developed in-house. I think that this explains why it can get such good battery life with such a high-powered heater, as the heater should only be on for short amounts of time in order to maintain temperature.

Also, apparently the 3d-printed heat exchanger they've created has such a long air path that it doesn't need to be significantly hotter than vaporization temperatures, unlike the heat exchangers in other convection vapes like the loose leaf Cera.

I'm skeptical too, but optimistically so, and to me it seems at least plausible. They are working on getting review units out, and I think after that point I see it as being much more probable for you to consider supporting the campaign. Wait and see…

Last edited:

King

Accessory Maker
I don't believe I've ever taken the time to come in here and talk about my experiences with @PlanetVape , but I'm compelled to do so now.

Working with PV has been akin to working with a local retailer that knows you by name and always greets you with a smile when you come through the door. I have never expected an online retailer (especially one that is located outside of my country) to take the time to listen to me, address any concerns I had, and even followup by asking for my input.

I don't see PV as a faceless entity, I don't feel uncomfortable picking up the phone and calling if I have a question, comment, concern, or even a special request. They've always been there to hold my hand (sometimes I take a lot of hand holding too, Robert can attest to that) whenever I'm not confident that I'm choosing the right product.

What impresses me most about PV is when I bring up any questions, they always followup with, "How can we change this so that it is presented more clearly in the future." And I sometimes see suggested changes reflected within minutes. PV has a commitment to improving the experience for all their customers day in and day out.

I know I sound like I'm gushing, and if I had anything negative to say you can count on the fact that I wouldn't hold back! That being said, I don't have a negative feeling towards PV in my body.

Last edited:
Top Bottom